The video files are embedded so an internet connection is NOT required to use this app.
FEATUING: tricky words: (HFW 1,2) and challenges
Please send us your feedback! We'd love to know what you'd like us to change/improve.
Due to Android limits on app sizes, we are unable to put all of the videos in one app! Sorry!
If the videos do not play, you may need to download an app capable of playing mp4 video files from the Market Place or a third-party provider.
Email the developer email@example.com stating which handset you have, if you have any difficulties.
It is so much loved APP by AppStore users.
Are you sure how to write the Alphabet?
What about your child?
"ABC 123 Read Write Practice" will help you learn how to write English Letter and Number.
▶ ABC MODE & 123 MODE ◀
"ABC 123 Read Write Practice"'s guideline will help you, and the app check the accuracy of sequence.
"ABC 123 Read Write Practice" Display the pretty Crayon Trace for all of the letters - Show your child how to properly write all of the letters and numbers.
And you can check the result.
You are able to go each Letter in order, or any letter you want.
And your child can practice both of uppercase and lowercase letters.
"ABC 123 Read Write Practice" for Kids is so easy to use, your child will start confidently learning their alphabet within seconds.
▶ Letter Game ◀ (available only full ver)
Find Same Letter!
Drag each letter to same Letter. Your child will see fancy effect.
It will attract your child!
▶ Sond Game ◀ (available only full ver)
Listen and Find right Letter!
◈◈◈ Features ◈◈◈
★ Best way to learning english for baby, toddler and preschool child.
★ Alphabet Song!
★ Learn the English Alphabet Letters (A, B, C, …a,b,c…) and Practice reading and writing!
★ Uppercase and Lowercase Letters!
★ Learn the Numbers (1, 2, 3, …) and Practice writing!
★ Learn to Pronounce each Alphabet Letters and Numbers!
★ Various Crayon Color with paint brush!
★ Play Games - More interesting learning Alphabet Letters and Numbers! (Only Full-Ver)
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
web : http://www.neofinger.com
Discover a new way for learning to write the English Alphabet letters for your children. The educational app brings the opportunity for kids to learn to write 26 letters of the alphabet in the amazing and fun way.
– Writing the ABC letters in the black board with four different colors where you are rewarded with 3 stars if you write the letter correctly, and in case of mistake you can use the eraser.
Your Kids will Learn and Trace Over:
* Finger Painting and Trace All Letters in the English Alphabet (Lower and Upper Case).
* Finger Painting and Trace All the Numbers from 1 to 100.
* Finger Painting and Trace Join the Dot Drawings of Animals and Objects.
Other Cool Features of Finger Painting: Trace ABC 123 include:
* Unlimited blank pages for your kids to draw and color in to their hearts content.
* Save feature so you can view and print your Finger Paintings or Tracing later on.
* Eraser to fix your mistakes.
Hope your kids enjoy!
KW: Finger Painting, trace abc 123, trace letters, trace numbers, trace abc, trace 123, finger paint.
* Trace numbers and mathematical symbols.
* Make writing exciting and fun with this mathematical adventure.
* The educational app helps your child learn the shapes of numbers and the correct way to write them. Along with numbers, to recognize mathematical symbols and how to write
* 123 Numbers including zero to 20
* Mathematical Symbols including summation, subtraction, division, multiplication and more.
* Maths curriculum based on Common Core State Standard (CCSS)
* Designed by Educators for parents and teachers alike.
* Fun animated characters to keep the kids hooked.
* Amazing graphics with HD quality
* Worksheet and Practice sheets designed for hours of entertainment and learning.
* Designed for classrooms of Preschool, Kindergarten, Montessori, First Grade Baby boys and baby girls.
* Babyfirst design of all Agnitus educational apps.
* Improves motor and memory skills as well as reading of abc alphabets
WHO IS IT FOR?
3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old baby boys and baby girls. For classroom and homework practice at home. Agnitus Educational Apps are used by special needs professionals for kids with aspergers and autism to help practice with worksheets, numbers, counting and maths.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100* Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
We have provided list of examples relating to each alphabet, accompanied with their meanings. In addition, there is also a beginner quiz that further aids your memory of each alphabet.
Get started and try it now!
“Miracle is another name for hard work.”
“기적은 노력의 또 다른 이름이다.”
– To The Beautiful You (Korean Drama).
For comments and feedback for the application, please kindly email us at email@example.com. Please also kindly leave us a kind rating and review if you like using this application to help promote it. Thank you for using Korean Alphabet Tracing!
A wonderful drawing program for kids of all ages to free their imagination and inner artist. Simple, neat while full of possibility. This Kids Art Game let your kids doodle on your phone, use your tablet/smartphone as a drawing pad or sketch pad for quickly coloring and tracing alphabets and numbers. These Finger Tracing Flashcards and worksheets are a great learning tool for practicing the proper Print Style handwriting method.
The Tracing ABC app has a simple and engaging interface designed to help children print letters, numbers, and matching words with ease and confidence. Once your child has mastered his ABC, kid can practice all of the elementary school words.
★ All uppercase & lowercase alphabet letters
★ 1-10 numbers
★ Inspiring ABC music
★ Multiple colors & Perform color cycling!
★ Absolutely Free premium education application
★ Pure Finger Tracing & Color Painting & No other Neuscance!
★ No more worries about messy & toxic color painting!
★ Saves paper and crayon colors
★ Age Level: 1+
* Inspire your child & allow your kid to be creative, Bring out the little artist in your child
* Exercise fine motor skills
* Develop hand-eye coordination
* Practice color recognition with the many color choices available
* A - APPLE: After successfully tracing the uppercase and lower case letter, the appropriate word starting with the same alphabet can be traced to complete the contextual learning process.
Choose among five practice options: capital letters, lower-case letters, colors and full words!
No need to worry about the beginners with clumsy little fingers, this app is a good place to start and is more of a Free Style Mode of learning instead of being a challenge.
JUST PURE FUN LEARN:
* The easy tracing mode displays a large, transparent letter as seen on a white board with black ink.
* Kid needs to pick the color of choice and just needs to start tracing and filling the hollow portions of the alphabets.
* No need to worry about perfection and painting outside of the lines.
* It's best for simply familiarizing your child with the letters, providing positive feedback & encouragement.
- All you need is your smartphone/Tablet, "Kids ABC Best Trace & Learn" and your trusty old finger!
- Art learning starts from alphabet "A" and ends with Number "10".
- Navigate through letters by tapping ">" or "<" buttons.
- Select the paint colors at the top menu
- Use finger to paint the colors
- Works great with capacitive pens
- Rotate the phone or long-press the "CLEAR" button to clear screen
- "White" Color can be used as an Eraser and to fill the white color.
New! You asked for these features and we delivered.
☆Added lowercase letters and letter images☆
☆Practice tracing letters from A to Z.☆
☆Start from the red dot and join the dots over the letter.☆
☆Sounds and visual lines help to guide the writing.☆
☆Letters are read aloud.☆
- Alphabets: Tracing the given dots makes a letter; the completion is signaled with flashing of lights.
- Numbers: Learn numbers 1 to 10 by counting animals or by listening to the sounds.
- Shapes: Choose a shape and drop it into a chosen slot.
- Match Game: Six-card matching game helps in developing and testing memory.
- Doodle: It is an expression canvas for kids to create and express by using colors.
- Math: Have fun while learning addition and subtraction.
Please watch this you tube video :http://youtu.be/HLn_lkhgc8M
The App Allows kids to trace the alphabet with a finger on the touch screen . If the finger moves out of the trace image of the alphabet it automatically stops writing.Kids can learn to write the alphabet by learning to remain inside the contour of the letter.Makes Learning to Write alphabet so easy for kids and improves their writing skills.
Parents can trace the letters and show kids how to trace the letters first. The app remembers the tracing done by parents if it is done fully ( covers all the yellow dots). Then every time the kid touches the letter, the app replays the remembered trace so the kid can see and learn. The app then clears the tracing and lets the kid practice.
If parents make a slight error in tracing they can erase the stored trace by doing a long click( click and hold for a second) on the letter in the left letter list. They can then do the tracing again correctly, and it is stored in the app.
New version of app app works for old as well as new versions of Android devices of various sizes and densities.
Another improvement I have done is 5- 10 clear conspicuous dots on the letter properly centered so the kid can clearly see how to draw connecting the dots.
Older version had too many dots and also not accurate. The dots also change colors (Yellow to Blue ) as they are touched , make a sound when touched and also the device vibrates if it has the feature. This makes it very easy for kids to learn tracing. The starting dot for tracing each letter/number is clearly shown in solid yellow dot and the next dot is highlighted as solid blue. To trace a letter you need to start at the yellow dot and move towards the Blue. As the kid proceeds to trace, the next dot keep turning blue and the kid can just follow the blue dots wherever they appear and learn how to trace.
Kids Learn To Write English Alphabet
Kids ABC Letters
Kids Learn To Write English Alphabet
Kids learn writing
ABC 123 abc
You are invited to try out the free trial version before purchasing this FULL version.
NEW: You can now create your custom word list and record your own voice-over for them!
Ever wanted to teach your child how to write his/her name? This new engaging feature makes it possible!!!
NOTE: We are glad to announce Tracing ABC now supports Spanish!
* Added Spanish support for all packages including word practice with over 600 words!!!
Get your little one on track to perfect penmanship with the Tracing ABC app for your android device. Ideal for children four years and older, the Tracing ABC app has a simple and engaging interface designed to help children print letters, numbers, and various shapes with ease and confidence.
Once your child has mastered his ABC, he can practice over 800 words, consisting of 80% of the elementary school words.
It's as Easy as...
Choose among five practice options: capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, shapes or practicing full words! For the beginners with clumsy little fingers, the Guided Tracing Mode is a good place to start and Free Style Mode offers more of a challenge.
The "Easy" tracing mode displays a large, transparent letter on a chalkboard. A bright, green star indicates where your child should begin, followed by a path of fading yellow stars. To properly print the letter, your child will follow the yellow star path, beginning with the brightest, green star. If it's necessary to lift the chalk for a new line, a new bright green star will appear indicating such.
"Easy" makes it impossible to go outside of the lines. It's best for simply familiarizing your child with the letters, and providing positive feedback and encouragement.
I Think I Got It
The "Hard" tracing mode offers a more organic writing experience when your child is ready for more of a challenge. While the star path is still there, the chalk line follows the exact path of your child's finger. If your little one gets sloppy, the line will turn red. Each effort is awarded one, two, or three stars. Children may also be encouraged to simply try again.
A is for Alligator
After successfully tracing a letter, the overhead screen is pulled down displaying a word and photo of something beginning with that letter. Likewise, children will see a photo which represents the numbers and shapes as well.
Want to teach your child writing letters with a different formation? No problem! you can change the default strokes order and direction from the tools menu in game. Once you save the new formation it will automatically replace the default one.
keywords: letters, tracing, handwriting, spell, spelling, abc, numbers, shapes, writing, write, school, alphabet, phonics, vocabulary, preschool, elementary school, kids, toddlers, worksheets
Hippo Run will test your reflex, speed, accuracy, timing, and movement with this fun and simple game.
This game is challenging yet so easy that you can start enjoying the game immediately, without hours and hours of learning how to play.
• Simple, elegant interface.
• Global leaderboard.
• Friends leaderboard.
• Time limit mode.
• Fastest to complete mode.
• Endless mode.
We love to hear your suggestions and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org