This is a kids write abc and 123 app! One of the top kids writing apps on the Google Plays tore!
This fun game teaches your kids how to write whilst also developing their understanding and recognition of colors! Kids have to first PICK THE CORRECT COLOR from one of the 8 options at the bottom of the screen, then WRITE THE CORRECT LETTER/NUMBER. "Kids Write This!" uses writing recognition to determine if your child was able to replicate the strokes required to correctly write the desired letter/number.
All 24 letters and numbers 1 to 9 are included! Your child is rewarded whenever they use the correct color to draw the correct character. Professional voiceovers and high quality images help to re-inforce the letters and numbers as your child learns to write. Kids also earn stars to add to a "high score", and kids will find endless hours of enjoyment in trying to better their high score!
Even Adults will enjoy the challenge of beating the countdown clock and obtaining their own high scores!
Your child will see a gradual increase in their score as they develop their writing technique and will therefore be able to complete more written challenges in the allocated time. Additional time is granted each time your child correctly writes the correct letter/number, therefore improving their competitive skills too!
7" and 8" and 10" Tablet Supported!!!
*** FEATURES ***
★ All content is 100% FREE
★ Kids learn how to write the letters of the Alphabets
★ Kids learn how to write all the numbers from 1 to 9
★ Kids learn to how to identify common colors
★ Kids learn how to pronounce the letters of the alphabet and the words
★ Kids learn to associate words with their images
★ Kids receive rewards (better scores and additional time) each time they complete a challenge!
★ Cute and Colorful images of each Voiceover!
★ Animation of each word when your Kid correctly completes the word. They will love the animation!
★ Voiceovers to help your Kid to learn how to say each Letter and Word
★ High Quality Images
★ Kids and Parents love it!
★ Building writing skills has never been soo much fun
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ 7" and 8" and 10" Tablet Supported!!!
Your Child will love the bright colors, unique sound effects, exciting animations and learning to write. Give it a try! You won't regret it!
Building strong English writing skills has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. Complexity of this app is perfect for ages 3 to 10! Although even Adults will enjoy pitting themselves against the clock!
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
Available in Arabic, English and Indonesian.
If you like the app, show us some love by leaving us review! It really means a lot to us.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help. We have no way of contacting you if you post issue as review.
- Alphabets: Tracing the given dots makes a letter; the completion is signaled with flashing of lights.
- Numbers: Learn numbers 1 to 10 by counting animals or by listening to the sounds.
- Shapes: Choose a shape and drop it into a chosen slot.
- Match Game: Six-card matching game helps in developing and testing memory.
- Doodle: It is an expression canvas for kids to create and express by using colors.
- Math: Have fun while learning addition and subtraction.
Discover a new way for learning to write the English Alphabet letters for your children. The educational app brings the opportunity for kids to learn to write 26 letters of the alphabet in the amazing and fun way.
– Writing the ABC letters in the black board with four different colors where you are rewarded with 3 stars if you write the letter correctly, and in case of mistake you can use the eraser.
There are three modes in this app to help kids learning English alphabet step by step.
First of all, the teach mode will demonstrate how to write the alphabet or letters and the students or kids can tracing letters. It also teaching the kids the example of the alphabet, like A for apple. With the voice of each alphabet letters, it highly improve the interact with the kids. Kids can also learn the pronunciation of the alphabet letters and the useful verbs of the alphabet
Secondly, the following mode will provide some guides for the kids to starting writing the letters. This give a chance for the kids practices writing the letters and also reinforce the recognition for the letters. This functions will be great and helpful for those kids who just start learning english alphabet.
Finally, the practice mode allows the kids to write on the blank board. When the kids write wrong, the computer will automatically erase the writing and let the kids to write again. This is very convenience and environmental compare to those traditional english learning method.
This app makes learning English very fun and it's highly recommended by expertise in educational field. If are delightful and encouraging, your children will request them. So try downloading and playing this great free games with them today!
This app can teach your children letter recognition, letter sounds, sight words and more. Just download this free game and watching the alphabet letter tracing. They will learn and remember all the alphabet in a couple weeks. Then you will know how great this game is.
Everyone has to start somewhere and since letters are the building blocks of the language, the alphabet is the perfect place to begin. Only elementary learners spend a significant amount of time learning the alphabet but these lessons are really important and will help them succeed later on. If students are not familiar with the Latin alphabet, this will take a while and they will need to practice writing each letter too. As basic as this seems, even adult beginners are going to need to start here so dedicate plenty of time to it. You never really finish with the alphabet but once students are comfortable with this material, they will be ready to move on to learning vocabulary, numbers, and even forming simple sentences. It can be a real pleasure to see students grow and this is most evident when covering basic topics such as this one.
And Preschool games allow children to learn all of those things and more. So give your child a leg up on learning today; get them into a preschool with awesome games!
Parent Tip: Reinforce language learning by having your child say the words loud with you after the computer says them.
~ Happy learning
~ Free Kids' English learning Game
~ For Kid's to learn pronunciation
~ Improve Kids' common sense
~ Learn to interact
~ Improve listening skill
~ Improve concentration
~ Improve Solving Skills and Creativity
~ Inspire Interest for different things
~ Provide an Opportunity to Teach
~ For kids up to 6
'Blobble Write Lite' is a free trial version of our 'Blobble Write' app. This lite version allows children to practise writing six random letters from the alphabet. The full version of this app, 'Blobble Write', gives unrestricted access to all letters in upper and lower case.
Children can copy the blobbles as they trace out the correct way to write letters and numbers.
- Letter shapes are based on a font specially created for children learning to read and write.
- Phonic letter sounds to help children associate letters and pronunciation.
- Bright and colourful graphics.
- Audio and visual feedback to help correct mistakes.
- Easy to navigate user interface.
- Set in the kid friendly BlobbleWorld universe.
** Adobe AIR is required to run this app. If AIR is not already installed on your device then you will automatically be given the option to install it. **
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
This application helps you memorize:
- Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2300+ japanese kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
- Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
Montessori preschool and kindergarten education has never been more fun. Based on the proven Montessori learning methodology the new app from Kids Academy helps develop early reading, writing, counting as well as fine motor skills through a set of engaging educational games.
Kids will learn about letters, numbers, shapes, colors, words, matching and much more.
• Developed with the help of leading experts in preschool education
• Learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
• Multi-sensory approach that keeps kids engaged and entertained
• Professional voiceover guides with positive reinforcement
• Step-by-step progress at the pace that kids choose themselves
• Set of learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
Here’s what’s inside:
• ABC games that will teach kids about alphabet, letters and words
• Word games to promote proper vocabulary
• Math games to teach numbers and develop early counting and arithmetic skills
• Tracing games to teach kids to spell letters and numbers
Let your kids explore the fun world of kindergarten education with the proven preschool games from Kids Academy!
Magic Formula of Montessori Critical Thinking Projects
If you are about to teach your kids logic and are wondering where to start from, then this post is for you.
As we know, little kids don’t like lectures, they simply get bored when they hear monotonous speech. They learn best in a creative, hands-on environment where they can do things themselves. For this reason, try to shorten the time of your speech, but involve their senses in personalized and meaningful for them tasks.
All-In-One tracing training for kids:
Start your Practice with basic tracing skills, straight, vertical lines, curved, zigzag, and diagonal lines.
Move on to more advanced tracing exercise with mazes, alphabet letters and curriculum key words.
A step by step application to help children build confidence in their fine motor & writing skills.
• 18 colorful & engaging kids games designed to provide preschool learning precepts
• Covers kids games in categories such as Numbers, Alphabets, Shapes, Sizes and Colors.
• A common playground for randomly playing through all the games
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids
• Stickers at the end of each game
• Amazing audio effects with attractive animations.
A perfect app designed especially for kids (2-6 age group) to make them learn and develop holistically. Pack of 20 high quality kids games at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. The 20 colorful educational games aim to lay the groundwork for various skills development, such as spatial reasoning, visual perception, recognition and creativity.
Different sections such as alphabets, numbers, colors, shapes, puzzles and painting touch on the elementary preschool basics. The games encourage kids to play at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each game boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of kids games in the app:
• Match the shadow
• Count 123
• Scratch to reveal
• Balloon pop
• Hungry Frog
• Tricky maze
• Jigsaw puzzle
• Odd one out
• Missing objects
• Same to same
• Hopping frog
• Fill the colors
• Find odd items
• Spot the difference
• Match the numbers
• Sort it out
• Learn to trace
• Bingo fun
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
Hippo Run will test your reflex, speed, accuracy, timing, and movement with this fun and simple game.
This game is challenging yet so easy that you can start enjoying the game immediately, without hours and hours of learning how to play.
• Simple, elegant interface.
• Global leaderboard.
• Friends leaderboard.
• Time limit mode.
• Fastest to complete mode.
• Endless mode.
We love to hear your suggestions and feedback: email@example.com