Discover a new way for learning to write the English Alphabet letters for your children. The educational app brings the opportunity for kids to learn to write 26 letters of the alphabet in the amazing and fun way.
– Writing the ABC letters in the black board with four different colors where you are rewarded with 3 stars if you write the letter correctly, and in case of mistake you can use the eraser.
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
Kids love the big screen of the tablet. Trace It! For Kids was specifically designed for tablet to allow kids an easy way to learn their colors, numbers, and letters by seeing and tracing the animals and large text on screen.
- 200 numbers, letters, and words to practice reading and tracing
- 47 delightful animals
- 8 crayon colors and eraser for mistakes
- Kids can use the big back button in the top left to navigate.
- Parents can hold down the system back button in the action bar to exit.
- If you any have problems or suggestions, just send an email and we'll make it right.
A note on permissions: Internet access is not need to use the app, but is used to send ANONYMOUS usage statistics to the developer to improve user experience in future updates.
keywords: education, learn, preschool, trace, tracing, colors, numbers, letters, abc, alphabet, animals
• Using this app you can design any type of text on touch
• App used to kids drawing ,learning and painting purpose
• App have saving option of the user design word, paint or picture
• App have option to set wallpaper of self-design picture /paint
• App have Varity of color of user to select the draw paint on its own color selection
• If you do any think wrong just click on clear and redraw
• User have option to draw paint in the music playing in a background or in silent zone its depend upon your choice
• App have option to stop/play sound
And helps our kids to write letters more easily and correctly.
Simple screen, only touch and drag, large letters.
Children's favorite animal illustrations await you.
Sketches To stimulate the curiosity of children and Paints to develop the impression of a color are available.
If you find simple and useful education application, you can find it in here!
- Drawing lines
Practice drawing lines before studying the writing of the alphabet.
- Writing Alphabet
52 Photorealistic sticker images for each Alphabet.
Large words and letters.
6 color crayons.
- Writing numbers (0~20)
Counting numbers from 0 (zero) to 20 (twenty)
Many cute animal images for counting.
6 color crayons.
- Alphabet Game
Finding alphabets to hear the voice.
Finding words to hear the voice.
- 123 Game
Finding numbers to hear the voice.
- Coloring Book
52 word images
Simple and cute Sketches for coloring
24 soft crayons, spray, brushes.
Save to Gallery.
★mail address : email@example.com
LIKE ABC123 ON FACEBOOK!
- Alphabets: Tracing the given dots makes a letter; the completion is signaled with flashing of lights.
- Numbers: Learn numbers 1 to 10 by counting animals or by listening to the sounds.
- Shapes: Choose a shape and drop it into a chosen slot.
- Match Game: Six-card matching game helps in developing and testing memory.
- Doodle: It is an expression canvas for kids to create and express by using colors.
- Math: Have fun while learning addition and subtraction.
New! You asked for these features and we delivered.
☆Added lowercase letters and letter images☆
☆Practice tracing letters from A to Z.☆
☆Start from the red dot and join the dots over the letter.☆
☆Sounds and visual lines help to guide the writing.☆
☆Letters are read aloud.☆
Montessori preschool and kindergarten education has never been more fun. Based on the proven Montessori learning methodology the new app from Kids Academy helps develop early reading, writing, counting as well as fine motor skills through a set of engaging educational games.
Kids will learn about letters, numbers, shapes, colors, words, matching and much more.
• Developed with the help of leading experts in preschool education
• Learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
• Multi-sensory approach that keeps kids engaged and entertained
• Professional voiceover guides with positive reinforcement
• Step-by-step progress at the pace that kids choose themselves
• Set of learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
Here’s what’s inside:
• ABC games that will teach kids about alphabet, letters and words
• Word games to promote proper vocabulary
• Math games to teach numbers and develop early counting and arithmetic skills
• Tracing games to teach kids to spell letters and numbers
Let your kids explore the fun world of kindergarten education with the proven preschool games from Kids Academy!
Magic Formula of Montessori Critical Thinking Projects
If you are about to teach your kids logic and are wondering where to start from, then this post is for you.
As we know, little kids don’t like lectures, they simply get bored when they hear monotonous speech. They learn best in a creative, hands-on environment where they can do things themselves. For this reason, try to shorten the time of your speech, but involve their senses in personalized and meaningful for them tasks.
* The ‘Trace Board’ help the kids to practice to write alphabet,Numbers,Words,Shapes and Colors.
* This has 10 colour shades and has both the upper and lower cases Alphabets.
* The ‘Sound’ option gives the pronunciation of the alphabets.
Having fun while learning to write?
It becomes a reality thanks to Writing, the educational pre-writing application for kids and its hundreds of funny and unique challenges grouped into 12 categories of basic line drawings.
Using Writing, the child approaches prewriting by making smooth and beautiful lines in an educational universe where poetry takes place as much as mechanisms. Thus, with this app which looks like a game, the child has a lot of fun internalizing the basic lines of writing, the numbers, and the letters. The perfection of the lines gives the child self-confidence, satisfaction, and pride. Writing is an essential educational tool for teaching pre-writing and writing.
The child can choose from 4 Writing themes to start pre-writing:
** Available in lite version **
- All drawing methods
- 6 challenges for basic lines
- 2 digits
- 2 letters
- 3 free challenges
The child can choose from 4 Writing themes to start pre-writing :
▶ The basic lines, grouped in 12 categories, are arranged in order of increasing difficulty (vertical lines , horizontal , oblique , round, ... ): In an original world where U’s are galleries of moles, n’s are made when frogs jump, O’s are roundabouts and D’s are trajectories of excavators. Through several adventures the child will be able to discover or rediscover the basic gestures of writing, even before writing letters! Everything is there to allow the child to feel the impression of having fun while working his/her prewriting or his/her writing in an educational prewriting app.
These basic lines have been designed to give the right directions or senses of writing. Moreover, parents, teacher or speech therapist can use Writing to teach spatial orientation (top, bottom , left, right ...), numbers, and vocabulary.
▶ The capital letters in Script, are also arranged in order of increasing difficulty, and not alphabetically : thus, when the child knows how to make vertical and horizontal lines, he/she can already start writing his/hers first letters . Tired of drawing with chalk ? The child will be able to trace the letters with cohorts of flowers, ladybugs, fish, chicks, clouds, tree leaves, butterflies, etc. ....Make sure to give the child the sound of the letters rather than their name to make it easier to read syllables later. For example; for F, we say " fff " and not " eff "
▶ The numbers: the child can also write them with flowers, insects, birds, fish, leaves, etc. or in different colors.
▶ Free shapes or forms and free models: with dozens of backgrounds, the child is free to express his/her imagination by drawing with tulips, ducks, butterflies, fish, clouds, autumn leaves, etc.
A child or an adult can also create his/her own templates of letters and forms, by pressing the redo icon in the top left corner, then someone else can reproduce this new model.
The eraser erases unwanted lines.
The child begins with using a finger to successfully integrate the gestures of writing. Thereafter ,the child will refine his/her accuracy with a tablet pen (not supplied).
The line is only drawn if the child follows with sufficient precision whatever his/her speed is.
This is a great opportunity to teach the child precision with humor!
Early experiences of the child determine their learning. When your child plays with Writing, it stimulates his/her curiosity, eagerness for writing, and desire to learn, which are pre-requisites for a successful education. With this game, which is as humorous as it is educational,you give your child a greater opportunity to succeed
“Learning to Write 2” : Children learn writing uppercase and lowercase letters and cursive Script with as much pleasure as they found in Writing !
"Writing +" (forthcoming) : the child learns writing between lines and uppercase and lowercase letters in both script and cursive. Then the child will learn to write syllables and words, with pleasure and fun each time!
* Trace and Color letters, numbers and pictures.
* Fun finger painting activities.
* Handy Save Feature, which lets you show off to your friends!
* Wide selection of Colors and brush sizes.
* Join the Dot drawings for kids to fill in.
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z (& a to z) and is fully-featured.
* All Numbers / Digits 1 - 100.
* Practise writing abc and 123
Your kids will have fun for hours finger painting, coloring and drawing there favourite pictures.
This app is supported through ads.
* Trace numbers and mathematical symbols.
* Make writing exciting and fun with this mathematical adventure.
* The educational app helps your child learn the shapes of numbers and the correct way to write them. Along with numbers, to recognize mathematical symbols and how to write
* 123 Numbers including zero to 20
* Mathematical Symbols including summation, subtraction, division, multiplication and more.
* Maths curriculum based on Common Core State Standard (CCSS)
* Designed by Educators for parents and teachers alike.
* Fun animated characters to keep the kids hooked.
* Amazing graphics with HD quality
* Worksheet and Practice sheets designed for hours of entertainment and learning.
* Designed for classrooms of Preschool, Kindergarten, Montessori, First Grade Baby boys and baby girls.
* Babyfirst design of all Agnitus educational apps.
* Improves motor and memory skills as well as reading of abc alphabets
WHO IS IT FOR?
3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old baby boys and baby girls. For classroom and homework practice at home. Agnitus Educational Apps are used by special needs professionals for kids with aspergers and autism to help practice with worksheets, numbers, counting and maths.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100* Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
- "This is way faster than emailing back and forth."
- "I got my missing order sorted out while sitting in a dull meeting. This is amazing!"
- "I snapped a picture of back of my TV, and the tech support guy was able to identify the problem immediately. 5 stars."
Hippo Run will test your reflex, speed, accuracy, timing, and movement with this fun and simple game.
This game is challenging yet so easy that you can start enjoying the game immediately, without hours and hours of learning how to play.
• Simple, elegant interface.
• Global leaderboard.
• Friends leaderboard.
• Time limit mode.
• Fastest to complete mode.
• Endless mode.
We love to hear your suggestions and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org