Using six dice, each player takes a turn rolling the dice and must set aside at least one scoring die (1's, 5's, triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 6.) The player's turn continues with the remaining dice, as long as there is a scoring number or combination.
The player's turn ends when they decide to stop and score their accumulated points or until they have a scoreless throw (they Farkle). When all six dice are scored in a turn, the player can roll them all again and continue to accumulate points. Scoring combinations (triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 5 or 6.) only count when made with a single throw of all six dice.
The first player to score a total of 10,000 or above wins the game! (As long as players with a turn left, don't exceed your score.)
If you like games like Yahtzee(tm) Craps, or any other dice game with a blend of skill and luck, then Ten Thousand (aka Dice, 5000, Farkle, Farkel, Deluxe Farkel, Zonk, Zilch, Wimp Out, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Oh Crap, Greed, Squelch) is the game for you!
- Follow your stats online with the Ten Thousand Wall of Fame!
- Four player game play (Any combination of human or computer)
- Fun parlor style graphics and sound effects
- Lots of game statistics to track how you're doing and to record high scores
- Variable AI and game speed
- Turn rolling animations on and off
- Show scoring hints (optional)
- Online Html Help
- Option to toggle sound on/off
- Customizable Player Names
- Fast Gameplay Mode (Option to auto select all scorable dice)
A huge number of game options and variations – make it your game!
- Minimum start scores of 0, 500, 750 and 1,000
- Play to 3,000, 5,000, 7,500, 10,000
- Play first to the target or let everyone have one last roll
- Change scoring rules to the way you're used to them
OhFark is a dice game that has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, Zonk, or Darsh to name but a few.
OhFark is played by two players (Not Online), with each player in succession having a turn at rolling the dice. Each player's turn results in a score, and the scores for each player accumulate to some winning total (usually 10,000).
At the beginning of each turn, the player rolls all of the dice.
After each roll, one or more scoring dice must be selected.
The player may then either end their turn and bank the score accumulated so far by passing, or continue to roll the remaining dice.
If the player has scored all six dice, they have "hot dice" and may continue their turn with a new roll of all six dice, adding to the score they have already accumulated. There is no limit to the number of "hot dice" a player may roll in one turn.
If none of the dice score in any given throw, the player has "farkled" and all points for that turn are lost.
At the end of the player's turn, the dice are passed to the next player and they have their turn.
Once a player has achieved a winning point total, the other player has one last turn to score enough points to surpass that high-score.
* Two Player mode only (No AI... Yet) - Local Game Play Only, No Online Play.
* Screen Flips for Easy 2 Player Games
* Wide Range of Scoring Customization.
* Easy "Reset All Options" in case you get carried away.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, please let me know.
If you would like to contribute, visit https://github.com/soboapps/ohfark We could always use help with the language translation for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Czech and Russian.
Flashlight increases your phone's screen brightness up to full by displaying a full screen white rectangle (thus making it a "flashlight").
You can also slide your finger up and down to adjust its brightness. This app also comes with emergency light and party light.
Math Games comes with unlimited quizzes that will help your children enhance their math skills and keep them entertained for hours: