Hey! If you are here, it means you want to help fighting Aedes aegypti, the transmitter of the dengue virus, Chikungunya and Zika.
// OK! But what can I do?
- REPORT: You monitor and publish, while the public sector sees everything in the city map with several management tools, and they can solve. We can all do more and save lives.
- START YOUR TREATMENT FASTER: If you or someone in your family suspects of having the disease, tell what you're feeling and automatically check if they indicate a clear possibility of being infected. The data will be used for analysis and epidemiological research. (We advise that no medication should be used without medical care)
- ATTEND: You can also follow the statistics and symptoms reported in your city and around the world and have access to several educational content on how to prevent and combat this villain.
- SHARE: the idea itself and the educational content we publish.
// But how?
To publish outbreaks of Aedes aegypti, just follow these simple and uncomplicated steps:
- Enter the app;
- Identify mosquito foci (clean and still water in cans, containers, plastic cups, lids of soft drinks, old tires, flower pots, jars of flowers, bottles, water tanks, drums, cans, tanks, dry pools , plastic bags, bins...);
- Take a photo;
- Confirm the address that your phone's GPS will pick up automatically;
- And send!
// OK! And what happens?
Break Zika app is an initiative of Colab.re in partnership with various municipalities and government agencies across the world. This means that all publications can be sent to a platform accessed by the public sector, simplifying control and takes action.