Team messengers may be fun but often lead to distractions and scattered conversations, discussing multiple work issues simultaneously. Countless hours are wasted sifting through your team's fragmented workflow and the quality of their work ends up suffering.
Collabee gives teams more time to focus on their actual work by naturally organizing all of their communication and workflow by each of the work issues that they address so things get done faster. We do this by keeping discussions focused on each specific work issue and connecting all the related tasks, events, and files together so teams can follow the full history from one easy-to-manage screen.
[Create workspaces for your team's various objectives]
- Workspaces can be used to address your team's various needs.
- They can be used to share and archive company/team-wide announcements, manage recurring processes or track important projects.
- Invite your team members to each workspace to get started.
[Follow the full workflow for each work issue]
The full workflow for each work issue stays together from start to finish.
- Great results can start by sharing the simplest of ideas.
- Grow each idea by discussing them via comments.
- Distribute tasks and track them with your team to ensure work gets done.
- Share your results and give each other feedback.
[Find everything faster]
- Everything in collabee is connected together by each work issue. Meaning you can search through multiple channels depending on how you like to remember things. Whether it's a file, task, decision, event, or even link.
- You can instantly check the full historical context of all content with one click because everything connects back to the related work issue.
[All notifications are threaded by each work issue]
- Control notifications at both the project workspace and individual work issue level.
- Focus on your work, and don't worry about missing important updates, because all of your notifications will be nicely threaded by each work issue when you check back.
- When you're no longer actively involved in a project or work issue. Simply turn off the notifications and go back to focusing on getting your work done!