NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
Manage your music in an easy way.
Upload thousands of your favorite songs on your Android tablet (or phone) and play them wherever you like. No need to carry your sheet music, which can be over 10 kg of paper.
Search easy within your library to get what you want to play. Also easy to transpose if the chords are too difficult. Adjust the chords with the transpose function for your singer.
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
+ Beat the rush! Get presale tickets before everyone else.
+ Bonus! No presale passwords needed.
+ Make plans. 1000s of shows recommended for you.
+ Get alerts: Keep tabs on your favorite artists and venues
It’s easy to find a concert, get tour info and buy your ticket (early) for the best live music experience ever with the Live Nation concerts app. Don’t miss out. Get to the show.
+ All-new design and user interface
+ Recommendations from music library, Google Play Music and Facebook likes.
+ Sign in with Facebook or Google.
Jump the Line – Get Tickets Early
+ Live Nation concerts app offers easy, quick ticket purchasing in-app, plus mobile ticketing wherever we can offer it.
+ The most up-to-date live music events, concerts and festival listings - thousands of shows each month at your fingertips.
+ Find and add show dates and on sale and presale dates/times directly to your calendar.
+ View and explore venue seating maps to find the perfect seats for you – VIP tickets too.
+ Keep track of your ticket orders and history. Store mobile tickets (no need to print) wherever we offer mobile ticketing.
+ Includes Ticketmaster TM+ events
- Get tickets directly from the source.
- 100% verified resale tickets are also available.
+ Search live music events by specific event, artist or venue.
Presales – No Password Needed
+ That’s right, presales with no password needed. Get your hands on tickets the second they’re available.
Personalized Alerts and Recommendations
+ Track your favorite artists from intelligent recommendations based on preferences from your music library, listening tastes on Google Play and Facebook likes. *NEW
+ Add and save your favorite artists and venues. Be the first to get notified of new concert and festival announcements.
+ New home screen experience including tailored recommendations and filter by distance from venue - improved location awareness and selection!
+ Sign in with Facebook or Google. *NEW
Thousands of Shows and Artists
+ Find your favorite concerts, festivals and artists from EDM and festival DJs, top-of-chart pop stars/top 40, rap and hip hop heavyweights, country megastars, classic and new rock bands, smooth jazz artists, soulful R&B greats and more.
+ Artist info: See nearby shows and all shows for specific artists. Watch related music videos and exclusive content direct from artists.
+ Share live music events and your favorite concert with your friends (Facebook, Twitter, Message, Email, Copy Link) - make it happen!
+ 1200+ reviews, 4/5 star rating, top app in category!
***** Great app…Love this app so handy Live Nation pre sale is a huge bonus.
***** Great App…bought tickets for three concerts in the past four months and this app is always great!
***** Great! This is a great functional app to skip the website to purchase tickets. Even better you can show your phone to redeem your ticket at the show. This is what going mobile is all about.
***** Perfect concert venue app…this scans my music library to customize my listings…genius. Recommended!
As always, we welcome your thoughts and opinions. Tell us what you want from the app at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Ability to add, edit and delete your own songs, display any number of your songs in any order. Space for song title, performance notes, artist, chords, lyrics, time signature and rhythm. Optimised layout for tablets.
**Please note: This app does not play or deal with any sort of music file. This app solely stores chords/lyrics/performance notes for musicians or anyone else who can find a use for it.
Major overhaul of the app's design
Tablature now fully supported
See the pictures above for recommended formatting.
Full information, change log and help can be found here:
**Free version is limited to storage space for 5 songs. Display is limited to 3 songs**
**Paid version comes with unlimited songs (depending on device storage available)**
Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, ChordPro files, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on SD card, transpose songs, create setlists, jam along with local MP3's and watch YouTube video lessons.
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
★ Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 350,000+ songs
★ Shows predictive search suggestions
★ Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
★ On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
★ Able to play the chords for reference
★ Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
★ IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
★ Able to play text tablature for quick reference
★ Favorites: save tabs on your SD card
★ Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
★ Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
★ ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-alike scores
★ NEW metronome
★ Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
★ Save and load tabs to/from SD card, and edit them!
★ Open your own files
★ 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption for some screens
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported
★ Adjustable tabs font size
★ Supports tablets: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
★ Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
★ Sync: synchronize your favorites and setlists to other devices running GuitarTapp
★ Send to e-mail
This trial version is limited to 20 tab views. Go PRO to get unlimited access to Android's ultimate guitar tabs collection! Additional keywords: Guitar Tabs, OnSong, SongBook.
★ IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or have questions. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! ★
Please note that this is not a complete Android version of OpenSong, but it is slowly getting there! Its main function is to allow you to use a tablet/phone as a replacement for bulky paper chord charts, but it now also comes with basic Presentation support to a secondary display/monitor/projector. Churches can present lyrics, Scriptures and Custom slides (Scripture and custom slides need to be created within the desktop app).
The app comes bundled with 700+ worship songs and 1000+ other songs, or you can use your own.
Songs can be transposed, chords can be displayed as sharps/flats/naturals (or hidden completely if you don't need them!) and the font size can be adjusted to best suit your tablet screen. You can use the app to edit, create and delete songs. Sticky notes can be saved with songs.
Two display themes are included (dark and light) to best suit ambient light conditions. Colours and fonts within these themes are fully customisable.
OpenSong tablet allows you to create, save and load sets that are stored in your Sets folder.
Sets and songs created in OpenSong tablet are compatible with the OpenSong desktop application and they can be easily shared using Dropbox, email, etc.
OpenSong tablet is compatible with page turning devices (e.g. Bluetooth foot-switches, etc.) and the app will allow you to assign any key/button to move forwards and backwards within a set and scroll a song page up and down.
The app can be used as a replacement for any bulky paper based song folder for performing musicians.
I am constantly looking to improve and update this app and welcome suggestions, requests, etc.
OpenSong tablet is designed to compliment the Open Source application for Linux/Windows/Mac that allows churches to project song lyrics, Bible verses, etc.
Sick and tired of carrying around bulky folders of lyrics from gig to gig? Want to use you hands for other things than turning pages during a live performance? Then StagePad is for you.
For the BETA Version only six songs can be put in any setlist - this limit will not exist in the final version!
StagePad is and Android app that makes it easy to create individual setlists from a personal collection of songs. Songs can be arranged in any order, and newly created setlists can be stored for different occasions. The lyrics will be displayed in your predefined order, and scroll automatically once you hit the play button. Scroll speed can be adjusted manually for any song, to guarantee a flawless live performance. If required, you may as well control and correct the order and scroll speed manually during a performance.
You may add the lyrics of the songs you perform quick and easy via the webinterface: http://www.stage-pad.com. Just sign up for FREE and start building you personal collection of lyrics. Once you synchronize your StagePad app with your online account, all lyrics will be copied to your tablet, and be available for offline use.
*Manage and organize your collection of songs via the web interface
*Create and store specific setlist on your tablet via drag and drop
*Adjust and store scroll speed for each song individually
*Auto-play predefined setlists during your live performance
- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: email@example.com and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. Additionally, the free version places limitations on a few things. The following limits are in place:
- Only 8 songs are allowed in your library
- Only 2 link points per song
- Only 2 bookmarks per song
All other features are intact and identical to the paid version.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Use onTour to find concerts and other live music events in your area!
♫ Find local concerts you care about. We pick shows based on your favorite artists so we know what you like.
♫ Get recommendations based on your tastes. Looking for something new? The recommendation engine helps you discover new music.
♫ Add events to your calendar in one click, no need to manually input every detail yourself.
♫ Share with friends! Its not a true concert experience if you can't bring along your pals.
♫ Import your favorite artists from last.fm or your local music library.
Feature Requests http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1ff015&t=1ff015.40
Comments or suggestions? twitter @collegelabs or use the email below
Album Tracker uses your Last.fm profile to keep you in the know.
* Get notifications when new albums are released
* Buy the albums from multiple sellers (amazon, itunes, 7digital and more)
Feature Requests http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=20044f&t=20044f.40
Did I mention its FREE with NO ADS? Plus its all open source, fork us on github! https://github.com/ChrisSmith/AlbumTracker