The objective of the game is to move all the disks from the leftmost rod to the rightmost rod. Only one disk may be moved at a time and it is not possible to place a bigger disk on top of a smaller disk.
• Automatically saves your game progress so it is always possible to continue playing the game from where you left off.
• Fast and easy to move the disks between the rods.
• Configurable number of disks.
• Works in any screen resolution and in any screen orientation.
• Requires no extra permissions.
• Contains no ads.
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following simple rules:
★ Only one disk can be moved at a time.
★ Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the stacks and placing it on top of another stack i.e. a disk can only be moved if it is the uppermost disk on a stack.
★ No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk
★ Easy control
★ Choose your difficulties by choosing number of disk
★ Collect more stars for each levels and show your achievement to your friends
★ You can stop playing and continue later from continue/ resume game feature
★ Best way to keep your brain fresh
The objective of the game is to move all the disks to the right rod, obeying the following rules:
1. Only one disk must be moved at a time.
2. Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one rod and sliding it onto another rod, on a top of other disks that may already be present.
3. No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
The "Hanoi Towers" puzzle (also called the Tower of Brahma or Lucas' Tower) was first published by the French mathematician Edouard Lucas in 1883.
- with material design
- quick drag and drop
- playable with more than 10 disks
- save current game and restart later
- one hand mode (for big screens)
Unlock several achievements and take your chance with the leaderboards :
- higher perfect score for a tower
- fastest player to solve a tower from 5 to 14 disks
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following rules:
Only one disk must be moved at a time.
Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod.
No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
Do not wait ! Download and play ! Check how fast you can build Hanoi tower ! Objective of the game is to put the tower from first to the third pillar.
You must also keep the various rules:
- you can move only one disc at the same time
- you cannot place a bigger disck on a smaller
Join to ours FrozenRing community on Facebook:
Unlike other hanoi tower games, this is a taping based game making the gaming experience more friendly
goal: move the disck stack from the column 1 to column 3
1) just one disck at time
2) you can not put a large disk over a small
Zen Hanoi is the game app version of the Tower of Hanoi game and its absolutely perfect for puzzle lovers!
HOW TO PLAY
Unscramble shuffled piled disks in order to have all disc towers ordered by color and increasing number.
1. Only one disk can be moved at a time.
2. Take the upper disk from one of the stacks and place it on top of another stack. A disk can only be moved if it is the uppermost disk on a stack.
3. No disk may be placed on top of a disk with a smaller number than the first.
4. No disk may be placed on top of a disk of a different colour.
As you advance in the game, the difficulty of each level increases.
If you get stuck in a really tricky level, you can use one of the 5 solutions available for you as a bonus.
Zen Hanoi is the perfect hobby for the fans of a good enigma game! If you agree that a good charade is the perfect pastime, this is the game for you.
• Easy and intuitive gameplay
• Easy, medium and hard puzzles - beginners and experts alike will enjoy
• User friendly interface and beautiful illustrations
• Solutions for every level - never get stuck, you can always ask for help
• Ideal for people who enjoy games like Freecell, Solitaire, Klondike, Hanoi Tower and other strategy, card and puzzle games
Download now and start testing your brain!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
Match identical tiles to remove them from the board until it's entirely cleared. Only those tiles can be matched which are free on at least one side. If you make matches quickly enough, you may earn bonus points. Flower tiles match with each other even if the picture is different. The same works with season tiles. Clear all the boards and resolve all puzzles! Enjoy FREE mah-jongg fun now!
- 150 boards !
- Relaxing, zen game play
- Simple pick-up-and-play controls.
- Complete challenging goals!
- 3 game modes
- 3 types of helpers
- Beautiful tiles
Mah-Jongg is also known as Taipei Mahjong, Kyodai, or Shanghai Mahjongg
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Check out our youtube channel:
Visit our Web: