If you are an old stager, you should check your reflexes again. If you like quick action and destroying alien hordes – join the squadron! Become an elite star-fighter pilot and show the aliens who they are messing with!
Choose your star-fighter amongst many machines that use captured alien tech and join the fight. Upgrade your fighter during the fight with crystals and different kinds of weapons. You will need them for the bigger Xelor battleships.
"Storyline, graphics and game pace makes it one of the best space shooters on the market. Go and get it." - androidzoom.com
"Look, Xelorians is a top-down scrolling shooter, and I know that you’ve seen a million of them. But Xelorians is actually worth your time. It looks great, is designed smartly, and the difficulty level is just right." - www.tested.com
Four episodes, 18 exciting and highly dynamic missions + bonus mission
48 types of enemy units
5 difficulty levels
12 types of mighty weapons
10 tracks on the soundtrack
Bullet time (including sound)
How to play?
Push the indicator and move your finger around the screen to fly your star-fighter. If you break contact with the screen, the game will PAUSE. Collect every object in white, spinning rims. Collect the yellow Xelor-Crystals to upgrade your firepower. Avoid everything else!
History of the conflict
2021 – Earth's scientists discover the red matter, the colonization of Mars has started
2025 – scientists develop a method that allows to slow time locally, which enables long distance travels into space
2026 – the Earth Interplanetary Alliance is formed. The organization executes law in space. Humanity begins to explore unknown planets. Thanks to found alien technology humanity develops even faster
2036 – a team of scientists captures an unidentified, alien signal. The EIA uses a lot of resources to make contact with the alien civilization
2037 – First Contact War with the Xelorians – the aliens are invaders, modern weaponry and rockets are their diplomacy
2038 – examinations of fallen aliens showed, that the DNA of the Xelorians was manipulated, so they couldn't control their aggression. Conclusion: a greater power manipulates the Xelorians...
2039 – Earth loses part of its planets in the Milky Way, but humanity still resists strongly
2039 – Earth's physicists discover the abilities of Xelor Cyrstals, which support their ships with power, and usually don't get broken in a crash. Scientists develop a special system, which uses these crystals. The system should be able to make Earth's weapons stronger, equal to the alien weaponry.
2040 – The system is developed and implemented. Earth strikes back.
We created this game as a tribute to the old-school manic shooters (aka bullet hell or danmaku) but enhanced with a modern, touch based game-interface and easy to read HD graphics. As gamers ourselves, our first goal was to create a game that we wanted to play.
A global leaderboard can be checked from the web here:
9/10 -- Pocketgamer.co.uk
"Shogun manages to combine amazing graphics with demanding and addictive gameplay to create one of the finest 2D shooters available on the market right now."
4/5 -- Androidapps.com
Some developers try harder, and that describes the creators of Shogun: Bullet Hell Shooter. You can see real effort in the details of this space shooter and those details flesh out the whole experience of playing, and ultimately make the game more fun.
100% -- indieGameMag.com
Lastly, Shogun definitely polished their game, quite a bit. Shogun has stunning visuals, as well as extraordinary SFX & GFX. The graphics are sharp, vibrant, and concise. The artwork is just gorgeous. There is no clear lag or slowdown, even during the intense action.
80% - Metacritic.com
Based on 4 reviews.
In the future humans achieved peace and abandoned their weapons to research new technologies and colonize the empty space. But the space is not empty, it never was. Become a Drone Pilot on a war against the invading armada of Aliens against the human research colony Hera IV. Fly and upgrade your drones in breathtaking space combats and bomb your way through enemy bases.
You and Hera IV are the only defense to save mankind from oblivion. Suit up and fight!
If you like games like Air Attack, Galaga, Xelorians, 1942, 1943, Siberian Strike, iFighter, Air Strike, Flying Shark, DoDonPachi, Espgaluda, Swiv, Sky Force, Warblade, this game is for you.
Required Android O/S: 3.0+
Recommended Device Specification:
1 GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, SGX 540 Tegra 2, Mali 400 or higher
RAM: 1 GB
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Fly as high as possible and up to the Moon with your own rocket built in a research laboratory.
Be careful as the sky is a busy place to be in. In order to be successful in your journey avoid the obstacles that are on your way or simply blow them up. During each flight try to collect as many coins as you can. Having a financial backup, upgrade rocket's engine and fuel tank in order to to fly higher and faster, wings and window for better, more precise rocket's steering and guns... to have a little bit of fun during your flight.
Astronauts, are you ready? All systems checked? 3.. 2.. 1.. Lift Off!
Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/+Rixment
In your arsenal is blaster and missiles , your enemy is a space fleet .
With each level you gain experience and increase your rank , it is possible to increase the power of weapons and armor , but your enemy is also becoming smarter and it is not so easy to press against the wall .
In later levels the game is more like a meat grinder ) )
If you want to kill time without straining their brains, then this is for you !
By default, the management of the gravity- sensor settings can be switched to the joystick.
Hold down the run missiles - increases its power.
Available power shells and armor depends on your rank.
Every five levels you have to fight with boss.
It is possible to set up a more convenient size, ships, and control buttons.
You can save this crazy world !