• Kill selected tasks
• Android optimizer & booster
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support android 1.5/1.6/2.2/2.3/3.x/4.0
• Ad Free
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
Q: Why do apps restart again?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of the limitation of the system. It is suggested to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add app to ignore list?
A: You can long click on the task that you want to ignore, then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be listed in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings, it can help you to kill tasks on system startup.
------------------by Matt Meltzer--
I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try.
They'd never go back to ATK!!!!
ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!
A TON more features!!!!
AND.................ABOUT HALF THE PRICE OF ATK!!!!!
ATK is often used to kill apps and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing apps.
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
It is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any application, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are programs running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some applications will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. If you long press on the application listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application(displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed. Such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart, also notification won't be ereased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
✔ Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich theme user interface (Compatible with 2.1+)
✔ Gauge view to show memory usage
✔ Battery and CPU usage display
✔ One-click Boost! feature
✔ Shows each task's memory usage
✔ Quick uninstall app
✔ Auto-kill when screen is turned off
✔ Ignore selected apps
✔ Starts at boot
Simple Task Manager is an easy to use task manager that helps you to manage running tasks easily. It offers one-click task killing and screen-off killing (which means you don't even have to click anything!)
Makes your phone runs faster and saves battery in a simple and easy way!
-Updated One Click Kill Widget
Keep your android device free of memory hogs by setting an interval and letting the application free up memory used by unwanted applications automatically.
Don't let unused Tasks Take over your Phone!
keywords: task killer
Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
● Task Management (Tasks)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, command support
- If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- List of service, background, empty applications.
* Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending.
* Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended.
* Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application
- Used Memory information
- Package information
- The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information
- Add exception list and exception list management
- Auto-End task
- Shake-End task
- Startup-End task
- One-touch-End task
- Favorite application list(Widget service support)
- Application share(Recommendation)
● Application Management (Applications)
- Multi-select, command support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- A list of installed applications
- Package information
- App Version information
- App file size
- Application execution, deletion, update confirm, evaluation, comment, and details
- Backup to SD Card
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
● Backup (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Restore from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (package install file)
(path : /sdcard/smartmanager)
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● Information(Progress bar)
- Device information
- CPU info
- Ram info(Total, Used, Available)
- Battery Information(Temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
- Internal storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- About Smart Task Manager Pro
- Smart Task Manager Pro Setting
- Volume Control
- Screen Brightness
- Wireless Network
- My Location (network, GPS)
- Bluetooth Setting
- Language Setting
- Date and Time
● Home Screen Widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustabl e
- Specify the possible actions when clicking widgets(one-touch end:In safe mode or task management screen)
- Update info / Avail Ram (1×1)
- Update info / Total Ram, Avail Ram (2×1)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info (2×1)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info (3×1)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2)
- System Dashboard (4×1)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Smart Task Manager Pro program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Smart Task Manager Pro.
* Pro version only
- Local calendar creation/deletion
- Calendar backup(Export/Import)
- support iCalendar(ics) file format
Guru Calendar helps you to manage your schedule and task by simple interface such as voice and various touches.
Experience the most easy-to-use and fastest calendar app for your schedule and task.
* Sync with Google Calendar & Microsoft Exchange for calendar
* Sync with ToodleDo for task
* Sync with Facebook for friend birthday
* Manage your schedule and task together
* Built-in GoogleMap for location
* Easy interface for schedule and task(Voice, Touch)
* Beautiful widgets(currently Month/Agenda)
* Support theme and customizing calendar(color & font size)
* Anniversary management
* Share schedule with your friends(KakaoTalk, KakaoStory)
* Support tablets
* Support tutorial and help menu in all view.
You can encourage us to improve this calendar app by purchasing this!
Android phones keep unused running programs in memory. Using multiple applications in a session can cause the phones RAM to be overloaded. Overloaded RAM consumes battery and slows down the phone performances. Taskkiller Pro ends unused tasks kept in memory, thus speeding up your phone and extend its battery life. You can setup Taskkiller Pro to end unused tasks when the phone screen turns off by using the KILL ON PAUSE functionality. You can also setup TaskKiller Pro to end unused tasks at a given rate by using the AUTO KILL functionality. The AUTO KILL functionality can be active only when the phone is asleep or when the phone screen is on. The combination of the AUTO KILL and the KILL ON PAUSE functions are very effective in saving the battery life. Foreground activities can be excluded from the kill process in order not to stop a work in progress. Tasks can also be ended manually from the application or by using the Taskkiller widget.
A combination of four black lists allows a fine configuration of a task managed by Taskkiller. The SYSTEM black list includes every application that TaskKiller will never end. The SYSTEM black list includes by default any application that was bundled with the phone. The AUTO KILL black list includes the applications that shouldn't be killed at a given rate. The KILL ON PAUSE black list includes the applications that shouldn't be killed when the phone screen is turned off. With apps such as MP3 players and GPS trackers, it's a good idea to use the KILL ON PAUSE and the AUTO KILL blacklists as you don't want these applications to be killed while running as a background service.
The uninstaller tool is designed to help you uninstall one or more applications from the phone. It displays the list of installed applications with the location (SD or not), size and setup date. You just have to select the applications you want to remove and click on the REMOVE button to uninstall them all very fast.
The move 2 SD tool is designed to help you change the setup location of the phone applications. The tool is only available for Android 2.2 and above. Select applications that can be moved to SD and click on the MOVE 2 SD button to move selected applications to the SD card. You can also move applications from the SD card to the phone internal memory. A notification will help you to know when an installed application can be moved to the SD card.
Why another Apps-Killer?
Because all former process killer applications had features that annoyed me. Once it was the missing refresh button or it was the fact that permissions were needed that are not required for the sole purpose of killing applications.
Please help to improve Apps-Killer. If your expectations are not met by the application send me a mail and tell me what features you are missing. That works out of the app: Menu button, choose About, Mail to the author. If it is possible for me to add a requested feature I will provide an update.
If the application crashes please send the crash report otherwise there is no chance to fix the bug.
On some devices no applications nor processes are displayed. It seems that only some Sony phones are affected. Because I do not own such a device I can not try to fix the issue - sorry.
Keep your android device free of memory hogs by setting an interval and letting the application free up memory used by unwanted applications automatically. You can also use the app to kill all unwanted processes with 1 click or you can long press an individual process to kill it.
keywords: Task Killer
almost functions are supported: square root, cosine, factorial, percent,...
you can use the application without need to touch the phone or look at it!!
by clicking one entry, you can choose between adding the equation or just add the result
automatic management of the history!
added new widget Calculator with transparent theme
added currency convert with live update (will need Internet connexion to update database)
added length converter
added dual button functionality,long press the "cos" button to switch between radian/degree mode
long press the "x" button to quickly access to the converter main page
click the results Text Box to switch fast between pages.
it is too sunny? you can't see the screen? AID Cal will help you with the TTS service
when you add the variable "x" to you equation, plot mode will be automatically applied!
you can plot any mathematical curves!
multitouch support: pinch to zoom on the curve
AID calc contains many pages,while you are in any page you can shake your phone to calculate the result
You can change the shake sensibility in the settings
reworked the design!
AID calc supports themes
you can choose between 5 themes: HD and simples themes
will add lot of themes
AID Calc supports english, french and german
will add more languages in next release
[to do list]
offline voice recognition
will add new mathematical services
multi curves plot mode, Done!
will add more currency in the converter service (only with request)
will add more unit length
will add temperature converter
will add widget scientific Calculator(scrollable)
[special thanks to]