• Kill selected tasks
• Android optimizer & booster
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support android 1.5/1.6/2.2/2.3/3.x/4.0
• Ad Free
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
Q: Why do apps restart again?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of the limitation of the system. It is suggested to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add app to ignore list?
A: You can long click on the task that you want to ignore, then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be listed in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings, it can help you to kill tasks on system startup.
------------------by Matt Meltzer--
I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try.
They'd never go back to ATK!!!!
ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!
A TON more features!!!!
AND.................ABOUT HALF THE PRICE OF ATK!!!!!
Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
● Task Management (Tasks)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, command support
- If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- List of service, background, empty applications.
* Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending.
* Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended.
* Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application
- Used Memory information
- Package information
- The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information
- Add exception list and exception list management
- Auto-End task
- Shake-End task
- Startup-End task
- One-touch-End task
- Favorite application list(Widget service support)
- Application share(Recommendation)
● Application Management (Applications)
- Multi-select, command support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- A list of installed applications
- Package information
- App Version information
- App file size
- Application execution, deletion, update confirm, evaluation, comment, and details
- Backup to SD Card
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
● Backup (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Restore from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (package install file)
(path : /sdcard/smartmanager)
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● Information(Progress bar)
- Device information
- CPU info
- Ram info(Total, Used, Available)
- Battery Information(Temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
- Internal storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- About Smart Task Manager Pro
- Smart Task Manager Pro Setting
- Volume Control
- Screen Brightness
- Wireless Network
- My Location (network, GPS)
- Bluetooth Setting
- Language Setting
- Date and Time
● Home Screen Widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustabl e
- Specify the possible actions when clicking widgets(one-touch end:In safe mode or task management screen)
- Update info / Avail Ram (1×1)
- Update info / Total Ram, Avail Ram (2×1)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info (2×1)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info (3×1)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2)
- System Dashboard (4×1)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Smart Task Manager Pro program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Smart Task Manager Pro.
AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide ranging of archive formats. For compression and extraction, AndroXplorer Pro supports Zip, 7Z, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, XZ, WIM. For extraction only, AndroXplorer Pro supports LZH**, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS*, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z
*Note: NTFS quoted here is the NTFS archive not the NT File System used in SD Card.
Options available for Zip encoding are Deflate, Deflate64, LZMA, PPMd and BZip2 while the variety of encoding choices for 7z are LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd and BZip2.
Support extraction of multiple-volume RAR archive. Create and extract of multiple-volume 7z archive.
AES encryption supported for Zip and 7z.
AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 has been rigorously tested on large archive and also on archive with a lot of items. We have tested archive with up to around 100k of items without any issue, but the end result might vary from device to device, it depends on the memory capacity of each device and some other factors.
AndroXplorer Pro also supports Unicode in Zip.
For Q&A and our reply to your comments please visit our forum at http://goo.gl/cWvmu
The following list highlights many features of AndroXplorer Pro.
• Three fully independent views to manage, sort or display files and folders. Each view is powered by advanced media cached system that enables it to display the thumbnails, size, date, name of files and folders instantly. Four display modes available for each view along with four sorting options. Smooth and easy transition from view to view by flicking or dragging the view left or right.
• Each view in AndroXplorer Pro has list of the parent folders, sorting list and selection bar that will appear once a selection has been made.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer Pro is very easy to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references. In the phone, add-shortcut command is available at the additional sub-menu on the right-bottom of the screen.
• AndroXplorer Pro also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or Regular Expression. Searching under AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 is very fast and responsive due to the new implementation of advanced search module.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers with auto scan function that can be started and stopped with a touch of the refresh button.
• Instant display of thumbnails of media file and other Mime type after caching. Media file display requires the support of the media and also at least the device must be running Froyo.
• Six high resolution themes to suit your mood.
• Progress manager to manage multiple file operations concurrently.
• Root support for users with rooted device.
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Backup and Restore shortcuts and servers information
• Collapsible dashboard and Breadcrumbs dashboard items for tablet
• LAN Streaming for video/audio files
• Built-in text editor supports character encoding
ATK is often used to kill apps and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing apps.
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
It is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any application, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are programs running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some applications will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. If you long press on the application listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application(displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed. Such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart, also notification won't be ereased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian
Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Customizable Auto Boost Features
To make memory boosting easier, Auto Boost can be set at different boost levels (General, Optimum and Ultimate boost) with multiple boost strategies: auto boost at regular interval, or when memory drops down to a certain level or when device is locked.
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.
Task Killer (ROOT beta embedded)
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app. Root killing is embedded in Task killer; so if your device is rooted, you can try root killing by pressing app name and select “Force Stop”.
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.
* Time and Billing for consulting
* Patient Lists, Billing Codes
* Shopping and Packing Lists
* CRM/Contact Management
* To Do Lists/Task/Project Management
* Sales Numbers
* Recipes, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
* DVD and hobby Collections
* and so much more!
Now available via add-on (In App Billing) purchase- HanDBase Forms Designer for Android. Design powerful customized forms for your databases with a drag and drop interface and the ability to jump between forms to create surveys, multi tabs, and more. Please consider supporting future development and purchase this today!
We offer an online Gallery of predesigned database templates, with thousands of databases to choose from:
With your data stored locally, HanDBase lets you design the databases to meet your specifications. When designing your database, choose from field types including:
* Text and notes
* Calculations and Conditionals
* and more!
Need even more functionality? HanDBase provides support for:
* 128 Bit Encryption of selected fields/databases
* Filter data based on a wide range of parameters
* Quick search directly from the list of records, or run an advanced search
* Create custom views - named sets of filters and field settings for easy recall
* Import and export CSV files
* Run Reports across records with graphs and charts
* Email and synchronize databases between devices
* WiFi Server mode for downloading/uploading/importing/exporting your databases from/to your desktop browser
Want to work with your HanDBase database on your Windows or Mac computer?
* Download a FREE 30 day trial version of one of our optional add-ons, which allow you to create, view and edit your databases on the computer.
* Want to synchronize data between HanDBase on your phone and on your computer? We've got a solution for that. Want to synchronize data between a third party database like Microsoft Access or Filemaker? We've got a solution for that as well.
* Get started with a trial version here: http://ddhsoftware.com/handbaseandroidwin.html
* Check out HanDBase's manual at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/docs/HanDBaseforAndroidUserGuide.pdf
* Visit our forum at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/forum
* Contact us via email at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/support.html
GOOGLE PLAY COMMENTS
When leaving a review for HanDBase in Google Play, please consider that we cannot respond to bug reports or feature requests posted here. If you have a feature request or encounter a bug, please use one of the channels noted below. We also ask that you please consider that positive reviews grow the success of HanDBase in many ways, while bug reports or complaints posted as reviews only serve to slow the growth and ability to fix these problems, by confusing users on the usefulness of the program.
HanDBase for Android supports the ASCII character set only, at this time. Unicode characters are NOT supported.
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
This is the PRO key for Autorun Manager.
This app itself won't open, this just unlocks the free Autorun Manager app.
PRO unlocks these features:
- no ads
- basic mode's prevent restart feature is selectable
- can block more than 10 receivers in advanced mode
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- application freezing
The PRO key app is equivalent with the donator account, you don't need to buy this if you have already donated.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with EclipSim --
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
Get more top apps, games & news with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear App.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Task Manager" or say "Start Task Manager"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let me know.
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
This is the donate version without pop-up, is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
PLEASE UNINSTALL THE FREE VERSION BEFORE INSTALL THIS ONE.
### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 or other Samsung compatible devices ###
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
Ends the task and frees memory.
Exclusion list can be set.
Kill can be set automatically.
You can set up different versions of OS.
Auto termination time. It is 10 minutes to 6 hours.
By managing the tasks are intended to be used comfortably.
You can register on the home screen.
You can view the free memory, widgets tap to kill the task.
Help is available, You can use intuitively.
[How to use automatic task kill]
[Menu] button and tap Settings.
In the setting of the automatic termination.
Select the [Enable OS 1.6 - 2.1] or [Enable OS 2.2 - 4.x Up].
Then, set the time.
It is featured to major in Japan.
We are looking for someone to help translate.
almost functions are supported: square root, cosine, factorial, percent,...
you can use the application without need to touch the phone or look at it!!
by clicking one entry, you can choose between adding the equation or just add the result
automatic management of the history!
added new widget Calculator with transparent theme
added currency convert with live update (will need Internet connexion to update database)
added length converter
added dual button functionality,long press the "cos" button to switch between radian/degree mode
long press the "x" button to quickly access to the converter main page
click the results Text Box to switch fast between pages.
it is too sunny? you can't see the screen? AID Cal will help you with the TTS service
when you add the variable "x" to you equation, plot mode will be automatically applied!
you can plot any mathematical curves!
multitouch support: pinch to zoom on the curve
AID calc contains many pages,while you are in any page you can shake your phone to calculate the result
You can change the shake sensibility in the settings
reworked the design!
AID calc supports themes
you can choose between 5 themes: HD and simples themes
will add lot of themes
AID Calc supports english, french and german
will add more languages in next release
[to do list]
offline voice recognition
will add new mathematical services
multi curves plot mode, Done!
will add more currency in the converter service (only with request)
will add more unit length
will add temperature converter
will add widget scientific Calculator(scrollable)
[special thanks to]