★★★ Feature List ★★★
• Floats over other apps, allowing true multitasking
• Several different themes that you can assign to individual notes or as a default
• Share notes with other applications, such as Dropbox, Evernote, or whatever else you use. hovernote works with the apps you already have.
• Autosave keeps track of all of the notes you write in the Recent Notes list
• Select and edit text using the Edit Toolbar
• Reading and writing to .txt files on your device
• Reading and writing to .txt files synced with a Dropbox App Folder (BETA)
• Can have an unlimited number of notes open simultaneously
• Android Wear support: create quick notes with your watch using either voice input or a tiny keyboard
• Configuration Options:
‣ Whether to keep a persistent notification after closing all of the notes, to quickly open a new note
‣ Whether to autosave a .txt file note
‣ Whether to hide the window controls when switching away from a note, to save screen space
‣ Window Transparency
‣ Font style and size
‣ Whether to automatically show the keyboard when you focus a note window
★★★ Suggestions, Bug Reports, etc? ★★★
If you have any questions please send me an email: email@example.com. Emails responded to on a best-effort basis.
I work on hovernote (sometimes) in my spare time. Development is typically slow.
The app is now free due to the new requirement for me to have my physical address on the app store page if I want to continue selling it.
Do you want to take notes?
Do you want to write A LOT of notes?
Are you missing pages in you Android notepad?
You want to have something for free?
Use the FreePad!!
Great and very useful type of book notepad.
You can create your own pages and write to the separately.
If you make unwanted change, you can press Undo button.
If you have an idea how to improve this app, just send me an email!
- Notz is the simple and easy way to take down notes and sync them through Dropbox with the PC, tablets, and phones.
- Interface is extremely simple and straightforward, with the main screen displaying all the notes, and a plus symbol in the top right corner to create new note.
- Pressing a note will allow editing, and long pressing them yields renaming, deletion, and sharing options.
- Once synced to Dropbox, other Android devices with Notz installed can also view, edit, delete, and share notes, and on the Mac or PC, notes can be viewed as .txt files.
- It's compatible with Android versions 4.1 and newer.
- For any additional information, comments or suggestions feel free to contact me.
Easily organise and manage your notes and note groups.
- Create nested groups
- Add custom icon to each group
- Organise notes into groups
- Add custom icon to each note group
- Share notes (Email, SMS, Twitter, or Facebook)
- Change font size for each note
- Change font color for each note
- Notes trash can
Here is how it works:
1. Label relevant Wi-Fi's. For example, label your Wi-Fi at home, the Wi-Fi at your workplace, at your supermarkt, and so on. *
2. Create a note and stick it to a Wi-Fi you labelled before.
3. Get a notification when approaching or leaving the Wi-Fi.
4. Swipe away the notification to mark the note as done.
- Postpone the notification to a date and time.
- Share your Wi-Fi's and notes with your friends. If you want your wife to get some beer from the Kwik-E-Mart just send her a note via e-mail.
- Strike through a note in the list from left to right to mark it done or delete it.
- Strike through a note in the list from right to left to undo the dismissal.
- Select multiple Wi-Fi's in one note and get chained notifications.
- Choose when to be notified: When approaching or when departing the range of a Wi-Fi.
- Avoid micro management by using the feature that auto-deletes done notes after a period of time.
- The app is useless with Wi-Fi switched off.
- The interval that checks wether a Wi-Fi is nearby is dependent on the phone.
- Some phones fall into a deep sleep quickly - the app might not work properly on these phones.
- Don't rely too heavily on the app. Better keep the super important things in your mind!
- This app is free of any charge. No ads, no bullshit.
- This app does not need the Internet to function.
- This app does not use GPS. GPS consumes too much power and doesn't work inside buildings. (For the devs: I do watch the new fused location providers but had no time yet to test them thoroughly.
* You must be in range of the Wi-Fi to be able to mark it in Fency.
Basic functions of the application :
1. Creating new notes.
2. Editing existing notes
3. Increase and decrease the text size in a note.
4. Search through notes using the search feature.
5. Back-up notes using the Android share button.
6. Email notes using the Android share button.
7. Display notes on the home screen and lock screen(in Android 4.2 and up) using a the Single Note Widget.
8. Tablet and phone UI.
Special thanks to Jake Wharton for the Action Bar Sherlock library and for being awesome. You can check out the ABS library here http://actionbarsherlock.com/
Thanks to http://www.visualpharm.com/ for the undo icon in the edit note,