★★★ Feature List ★★★
• Floats over other apps, allowing true multitasking
• Several different themes that you can assign to individual notes or as a default
• Share notes with other applications, such as Dropbox, Evernote, or whatever else you use. hovernote works with the apps you already have.
• Autosave keeps track of all of the notes you write in the Recent Notes list
• Select and edit text using the Edit Toolbar
• Reading and writing to .txt files on your device
• Reading and writing to .txt files synced with a Dropbox App Folder (BETA)
• Can have an unlimited number of notes open simultaneously
• Android Wear support: create quick notes with your watch using either voice input or a tiny keyboard
• Configuration Options:
‣ Whether to keep a persistent notification after closing all of the notes, to quickly open a new note
‣ Whether to autosave a .txt file note
‣ Whether to hide the window controls when switching away from a note, to save screen space
‣ Window Transparency
‣ Font style and size
‣ Whether to automatically show the keyboard when you focus a note window
★★★ Suggestions, Bug Reports, etc? ★★★
If you have any questions please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails responded to on a best-effort basis.
I work on hovernote (sometimes) in my spare time. Development is typically slow.
The app is now free due to the new requirement for me to have my physical address on the app store page if I want to continue selling it.
- Requires the licensing of DTE Axiom Enterprise Edition and an existing DTE Axiom environment.
DTE Axiom for Android makes various codes available to users such as client, matter, task codes and other user defined fields when entering their time or expenses.
DTE Axiom for Android users find the following especially useful:
- Search your firm’s entire validation information when you need to select client/matter data.
- Precisely track hours by the starting and stopping of timers.
- Ability to release entries from your device