Geological models are no longer desk bound. Leapfrog Aspect lets you take your geological model into the field with augmented reality technology.
Stand in the field, open Leapfrog Aspect on your device and see your data superimposed onto real topography.
This industry first adds a new level of realism to your modelling.
Leapfrog Aspect advances your modelling with:
• Visual validation
Confirm your hypothesis with a contextual check. View the big picture, explore the model in the field to improve understanding.
• Improved communication
Gain buy in with compelling visualisation that creates instant wow factor. A model viewed with augmented reality can be easily understood by any audience.
• Easy collaboration
Take the model into the field where teams can be brought up to speed quickly. Resource Geologists, Field Geologists and Consultants can collaborate and discuss the model at the source for easy collaboration.
How it works:
• Download Leapfrog Aspect for free
• Compatible with most Android devices running version 4.1 or higher
• View the demo data saved on the app - NOTE: The QR Code provided in the example images corresponds to the Halswell Demo Data scene included with the app. Simply scan the QR code from within the app to re-position at an appropriate overlook point
• Load Leapfrog Viewer files onto your device to view your models
• Models are accurately positioned with GPS data or a QR code scanned at the site
• This is rapidly evolving technology; enhanced functionality and seamless integration with the Leapfrog product suite will follow
To find out more about Leapfrog Aspect, view the system requirements, and generate QR codes, visit http://www.leapfrog3d.com/products/leapfrog-aspect/_nocache
Tutorial Videos can be found here: http://www.leapfrog3d.com/products/leapfrog-aspect/tutorial-videos
OS: Android phone or tablet running version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
Sensors required: Accelerometer, Compass, and Gyroscope
Sensors recommended: GPS, rear-facing camera
Memory required: 1Gb RAM or more recommended
Tested on the following devices:
Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
NOTE: Block Models are currently NOT supported by the Aspect viewer. Viewer files containing block models may load, but the block models will not be viewable and will take up space in the file.