Instant is a lifelogging tool. It works seamlessly in the background tracking how much time you spend on your device/apps everyday, how much you walk, how much you travel & how many times you unlocked your device. Additionally reminders can be set according to your daily limit. Instant has been completely been designed from scratch to give our users a Material Design user interface. It works on the same principle as Fitness Trackers to make users aware with graphs and limit reminders. Instant enables you to check your habits.
Key features of Instant 2.0:
1. Automatically track your device usage time & daily unlock count
2. Track your app usage
3. Integrated with Google Fit to track your fitness and travel time
4. Create geofences to track time spent in places like home and work
5. Graphs for a Quantified Self
6. Get reminders as notifications according to usage time
7. Widget for quick tracking
Instant is developed to promote a balanced lifestyle so that you can focus more on the people around you and live in the moment. Instant is a phone habit tracker works similar to fitness trackers by making users more aware of the data. For more information visit us on: http://emberify.com
As seen on Techcrunch, Gizmodo, Android Central, Android Authority, Phone Arena and Huffington Post.
KeepTrack lets you track any details you wish over time from the serious such as the medication you're taking, to the more whimsical, such as how many buses you see each day. You decide what you wish to track and how often. Diet, sports, games, smoking and blood pressure are just some of the many things our users use our app for.
The app's clean interface makes it easy to create new items and enter data into existing ones. Once you've been tracking the items, use the data to make improvements, adjustments, or to simply keep yourself informed. Click on a specific item to see the data breakdown. View a graph, pie chart, statistics, and calendar. For those difficult to remember tasks, KeepTrack features an alarm setting to remind you.
KeepTrack is an ideal tool for those wishing to join the quantified self movement and getting more out of their life by tracking it.
- 3 x Widgets (an excellent shorcut to your Most used apps)
- 2 x DashClock extensions
IMPORTANT: add the app to your Task Killer white list. NOT compatible with Lollipop (Android 5.0 or above).
Trackerfy monitors a lot but doesn't send it anywhere.
For any questions please send an email to email@example.com
- Finance (budget, expenses, income, savings, ...)
- Health (weight, calories, cholesterol, dietary habits, smoking, alcohol consumption, Blood Pressure, Growth of the children, Monitoring of diabetes ...)
- Sport (kilometers, exercises performed, wins / losses, ...)
- Professional (Polls, sales, number of customers, Travel Expense, stocks, ...)
- Miscellaneous (mood, number of hours spent on Facebook or Angry Bird, the number of emails received ...)
Feel free to imagine the following that best meets your needs from a range of questions (numeric, text, multiple choice, rating, etc.). Several models are also available and can be quickly used or serve as examples.
Important: The data is stored on your mobile / tablet and no connection is required by the application
key words: Tracking, monitoring, Personnalisation, Indicators, graphs, statistics, history, quantified self, surveys, polls, forms