God this game is so addictive, I just got the game and haven't put it down in an hour and I love how it doesn't just ask you for money, like some games are like, do you want to get this and you click yes and it's like ohh ok $5.00 please, like this game is just a great game and doesn't milk you for all your money.
It is fun, but the mafia guys showing up asking for money all the time is annoying. It is a terrible game mechanic that only serves to irritate us.
Still as good as always but is it possible for you to add more content? Example:shop upgrade like adding furniture,decoration and all that that might some what attract more customer or even those that give quality items
Better with the update, slightly more expensive items but there are still very few items which are worth around 5-10 million.
Addictive as hell and it don't milk you for money like other games 10/10
Some ads take too much time, some do not. But overall, very addicting game.
- Dealer’s Life now speaks Spanish and German!
- Christmas theme!
- Item Pack #4 - Geek Items: look for 28 brand new geek themed items, with funny movie or video game references!
- New Mythic rarity for the most rare and valuable items
- Global item price balance and improved item generation from mid to late game. “Free Gift” average prize increased
- Huge performance optimization to reduce memory and GPU usage, battery consumption and device heating
- Many English text mistakes fixed
Buy and sell items, consult with experts and customize your very own pawn shop.
Manage planes, pilots, and airports to become a high-flying Airline Tycoon