It's safe, secure, automatic and there’s no extra cost to synchronize your files. Simply choose which files, photos, music and docs are to be synchronized, then set it and forget it. The document you worked on at home last night will be ready for you at work in the morning. No more thumb drives to lose or spending time emailing files to yourself. Inbox Storage keeps everything organized, up to date and running like clockwork.
With Inbox Storage for Android™, you can:
• Always have your files with you, no matter where you are.
• Access, view and manage files directly on your phone or tablet.
• Search for any file or folder quickly and easily.
• Upload multiple files, images, videos and folders from your SD memory card.
• Update your files and they will be updated on all connected devices too.
If you don’t have an account, you can create one in the app and get 2GB storage capacity. Or, you can upgrade and get up to 100GB of storage space. Start today and see how easy it is to get your files in sync.
1. Calculator = Decimal , Binary , Octal , Hexadecimal
2. Angle = Degree , Radian
3. Area = Square km , Square m , Square cm , Square mm , Square miles , Square yards
4. Data Size = Bit , Byte , Kilobyte , Megabyte , Gigabyte , Terabyte
5. Energy = Calories , Kilocalories , Joule
6. Length = km , m , cm , mm , mile , inch , feet
7. Number System = Binary , Decimal , Octal , Hexadecimal
8. Power = Watts , Horsepower , Kilowatts
9. Temperature = Celsius , Fahrenheit
10. Velocity = km/hr , m/s , miles/hr , feet/s
11. Volume = Litre , Millilitre , Cubic m , Cubic cm , Cubic mm , Cubic feet
12. Weight = Kilogram , Gram , Milligram , Pound , Ounce
It lists the storage areas available on your device including internal storage, SD cards and attached devices such as hard drives, showing the total and used space on each. You can then scan each one and view them in detail, and delete files which are no longer needed.
Storage analyser is free, with no popup or full screen ads, and is easy to use.
System Profiler displays real time graphs that can be set from 1 - 10 second refresh interval. The Device Information screen shows you detailed information about your Android device including OS Version, Wifi and cellular network information and Battery Status.
You can also see al the processes that are currently running on the device.