Circle Calculator calculates Radius, Diameter, Circumference and Area of any circle on-the-fly!
Circle Calculator is a very simple to use lightweight App, which features:
• Takes Radius, Diameter, Circumference, Area in any one of Imperial, Metric, etc.
• Gives the results for the other three in the same measurement system
• Calculations done "on-the-fly"
• Takes both whole and decimal numbers
• Pi Day Countdown
• Runs both on phones and on tablets
Internet connection is NOT required.
You measured the circle diameter in inches, like 25".
Type 25 in the white box "Diameter" and Circle Calculator will populate automatically the white boxes for Radius, Circumference and Area with the corresponding values for this particular circle.
The calculated results will be in inches for the Radius and for the Circumference, and in square inches for the Area.
Knowing that 25" = 63.5 cm you could enter this same diameter also in centimeters, and the results are going to be calculated in centimeters for the Radius and for the Circumference, and in square centimeters for the Area, and so on.
We really appreciate your business, thank you so very much!
NOTE: Please go to our website for important information!