Nutrients Calculator, suitable for the preparation of your amazing smoothies, juices, salads, etc., is a new feature that provides a simple way to manage data on fruits, vegetables and milk, individually or in mixtures.
Nutrients Calculator uses the FDA's nutrition information for the 20 most consumed raw fruits and vegetables in the United States, according to the FDA, and offers a convenient way to benefit from it.
We would like to include even more fruits and vegetables with future updates.
There are a variety of situations in real life when one needs to quickly discover certain weight measurements in the other system.
This application is a simple and easy converter.
The body-weight of 175 pounds in the US system would be 79 kg 379 g in metric system.
Or, the baby's body-weight of 9 lb 3 oz would be 4 kg 167 g, and vice versa.
Also, if you have your measurements in decimals, such as 3.6 Lb, but you need it as 3 Lb and 10 Oz, there is no problem, this application will also handle this conversion.
Pound Ounce Kilogram Gram Plus also features:
• Pound-Ounce to Kilogram-Gram conversion in plain English
• Kilogram-Gram to Pound-Ounce conversion in plain English
• Converts Ounces, Pounds, Milligrams, Grams, Kilograms and Tons simultaneously
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator
• Body Height in Ft - In format, like 5' - 9.5"
• Takes whole numbers and decimals
• Runs on phones and tablets
Internet connection is NOT required
You will need this application sooner rather than later, so keep it handy on all your mobile devices.
We really appreciate your business, thank you very much!
1. The Nutrients Calculator feature should be used only as a reference!
2. The BMI feature should be used only as a reference!