Jack N' Jill is inspired by classic platform games like Super Mario Land and Kirby's Dreamland. So, if you are an old school gamer or have been playing games since the days of the classic gameboy, the retro chiptune music and the monochrome grayscale graphics will be a fond reminder of the past. Even if you aren't much of a gamer, Jack N' Jill is a great choice, thanks to its easy to learn and addictive gameplay.
Rayman Jungle Run is powered by the same UbiArt Framework engine that brought you Rayman Origins - Winner of numerous Game of the Year and Platformer of the Year awards.
The legendary platforming hero is making the jump to your favorite mobile device!
- Beautiful graphics
- New worlds to discover
- New powers to unlock
- Captivating music
- Smooth touch-based controls
- Exclusive wallpapers to unlock for your device
Rayman Jungle Run is easy for all ages to pick up and play, but challenging for the longtime Rayman fans to master. Unlock the Land of the Livid Dead levels if you have the skills!
Rayman’s journey in the jungle continues with 20 entirely new levels… FOR FREE!
✓ Dodge cannon balls and jump your way through falling rocks in the new Pirate Ship section for more exhilarating action!
✓ Rush faster than ever in the Boss Plant chapter to escape a giant “flower” that doesn’t smell too good.
✓ After so much running, will you dare enter the two new Land of the Livid Dead levels?
Some issues have also been recently fixed, including:
✓ Nexus 4 & Nexus 7 compatibility
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals and more at....
If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Magic Rampage brings back the look and feel from the very best classic platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, and think games nowadays can't be that good anymore, think twice. Magic Rampage is for you.
Magic Rampage supports Joysticks, gamepads and physical keyboard for even more accurate gameplay responsiveness.
Want to join the beta testers and be able to test newer versions before everyone else? Find out how: http://asanteegames.com/magic-rampage-beta-testers-english/
ATTENTION: for good gaming experience, a high-end Android device is recommended.
'Plays like a spectacular mashup of games like Little Galaxy, Tiny Wings, and Jetpack Joyride' - Cult of Mac
'Hands down the best endless-platformer to date.' - App Store Arcade
'it’s the perfect hybrid of endless runner and gravity-defying platformer action' - App Advice
'Space Chicks could quite possibly be the next Jetpack Joyride' - Jim Squires, Gamezebo 4.5/5
' This is the next big thing in mobile gaming.' 9/10 Capsule Computers
Space Chicks is the most fun you can have with one finger. *Uncomfortable silence*
Space Chicks is a gorgeous endless platformer with simple one touch controls, amazing Space physics, beautiful effects, and heaps of fun.
Kill bad guys, save chicks, drive spaceships, compete with your friends online or play two player on the same device, complete all of the missions to receive rewards and be the Hero the Chicks need you to be!
Fun powerups, such as the Space Car, or the Chick Hammer, will help you get through even the most dangerous of planetary situations.
Space Chicks is awesome and that's pretty much a fact! Try it yourself!
Music composed by John Hoge.
Developed by SpaceNoize
The Driftlands are a gothic and frightening place at the best of times….And this is not the best of times. The Aurora stone has been stolen from the great Lighthouse by an unknown and shadowy creature. Without its light, the Driftlands will be destroyed.
Enter Oscura, our highly unlikely hero. He is the keeper of the lighthouse, and possesses a mysterious eternally glowing hand. Oscura must travel the lands and gather the shards to restore the Aurora stone - before it is too late and darkness befalls on the whole universe.
CLASSIC PLATFORMING MEETS MODERN DESIGN
Inspired by early platformers from the 1990’s, Oscura delivers a stripped down platforming experience through the filter of modern game and art design.
BUILT FOR TOUCH
Built for touch devices from the ground up, Oscura: Second Shadow is optimised and designed around the capabilities and limitations of touch to ensure that the controls are never at fault.
DARK FAIRYTALE WORLD
Dive into the world of the Driftlands, where engineering meets nature and strange creatures stalk. With the Aurora stone shattered, Oscura’s glowing hand and the shards of the stone are the only light sources, creating a stark and beautiful silhouette art style.
HAUNTINGLY STYLIZED LEVELS
Journey through 20 challenging levels, each crafted by hand rather than using tile-sets.
AN UNLIKELY HERO
Slight of frame and without any weaponry or brute force, Oscura must rely on his wits and reflexes to avoid foes and hazards alike. He’s no hero, just doing his job.
CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU COMING BACK
Completing levels is one thing, collecting all four stars for each level is quite another. Replay levels to perfect your run and beat the goals for time, collecting cogs, shards and getting through without dying.
Android 3.1 Honeycomb and above is required.
Oscura: Second Shadow from Creator Ole Alfheim is a game by the Chocolate Liberation Front and is proudly presented by Surprise Attack Games - Remarkable Games from Independent Creators
Visit our site - http://surpriseattackgames.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/supattackgames or http://twitter.com/oscuragame
Email us with questions, support queries or ideas at email@example.com
- Totally free! No in-app purchases.
- 15 action-packed levels.
- Collect coins to increase your score.
- Unlock achievements as you play.
- Amazing graphics and sound effects.
'I've got confidence that 2-bit Cowboy will deliver that faux-retro platforming experience I love so much' -Touch Arcade
'2-bit Cowboy is every bit the lost Gameboy title you want it to be' -Gamezebo
There's a new sheriff in this 2-bit town: you! And you've got a lot of work to do. Tackle challenges, earn rewards, track down bad guys, and find hidden loot. Play as a cowboy or cowgirl, then customize your look with hats, bandanas, masks, and more. Explore huge levels. Gamble at casinos and drink at saloons. Ride a horse, tame a wild bull, and traverse underground mines in a minecart. Become a legend of the old West.
* Customizable cowboy characters
* Huge levels to explore
* Gamble at casinos and drink at saloons
* Earn bits, buy powerups and costumes
* Ride horses, bulls, and minecarts
* Gameboy style retro graphics
The catacombs under the Kingdom are infested with evil creatures. You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat! Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
- Level randomization
- 5 worlds
- Slay monsters and collect loot!
- Lots of weapons and gear
- RPG styled upgrades
- Boss Battles
- Mission system
"Devious Dungeon is Ravenous's best game since League of Evil." - TouchArcade 4/5
"Blending tight controls with the ever-shifting level design of a roguelike, Devious Dungeon is the perfect procedural platformer." - AppSpy 5/5
"The controls are precise, it's easy to jump in and start playing, and there's tons of content to explore." - CNET 4.5/5
- Refined gameplay
- Over 75 levels
- Over 25 weapons and 25 characters
- Unique abilities
- Upgrade system
- Collectable stars and crystal skulls
- Large maps with hidden areas
- Play Games Achievements
- Widescreen support
- 8 buyable weapons (and counting)
- Colorful retro graphics
- 10 unique enemies (and counting)
- 5 unique worlds
- 20 handcrafted levels (and counting)
- Secret areas
- 4 intense boss fights
- Mountable vehicles
- NO IAP or ADS
Astro Quest is a retro styled action platformer where you buy guns, jump, dodge, shoot, and explore your way to victory.
Our hero's planet has been invaded by aliens and they've stolen his dog, Astro! It's up to him to stop the alien invasion and save both the world, and Astro.
- Fully customizable
- Designed specifically for mobile devices
- A to shoot
- B to jump
- Please let me know of any bugs, glitches, or crashes so that I can fix them ASAP
- Also, please include your phone make and model
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Keywords: arcade, original, atari, nes, snes, gnes, mario, metroid, megaman, mega man, emulator,
retro, shooter, game, Super
Dragon Hero accidentally went to a wonderful world, scenic but dangerous. He has to rely on his operating skills to avoid or kill monsters. Collect precious stars and pick up shiny gold coins.
1. A long press on jump button will make you jump higher; two consecutive presses on jump button will double your jump.
2. To pick up 100 gold coins will earn you one life.
3. For thorny monsters, one touch will consume your blood. Avoid them or kill them with bullets. For shelled monsters, they will hide inside their shells when you shot them with bullets or step on them; to eliminate them, you must continue to attack them.
4. The bricks with question mark contain many gifts, which will increase one drop of blood, make you jump higher, make you run faster, gain you more time, or make you invincible in a certain time.
5. It is difficult for you to walk on frozen ground.
6. Some places may need you to have a wall jump so as to climb to a higher position.
7. You can swing further afield with the help of a rope.
8. When encountering bosses, you can make use of advantageous terrain to eliminate them.
1. More than 60 well-designed levels will engage you repeatedly.
2. 9 colorful worlds will light up your adventure.
3. Lovely pictures and wonderful music will bring you an enjoyable experience.
4. The worlds manipulated by physical engines allow a more realistic sense of control.
5. The operating mode is simple and phone-friendly.
- Cleverly designed control scheme where all actions in the game are controlled by only one button - the whole screen.
- Procedurally generated levels ensure non-repetitive and never ending fun.
- Many goals and upgrades waiting to be unlocked, providing hours of entertainment.
- Unique, old-cartoon style graphics running at 60fps.
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' newest game Random Heroes 2!
A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! It's time to eradicate the alien threat once and for all in Random Heroes 2!
- Over 90 levels
- 22 weapons
- 18 unique characters
- Upgrade system
- Collectable stars and crystal skulls
- Large maps with hidden areas
- Google Play Achievements
Platforming meets mini-golf in this wacky physics-based 3D platformer. You control Roly Poly through a myriad of levels spanning diverse landscapes in a game of miniature golf…except YOU are the ball!
Maneuver around tight corners, jump over treacherous pits, zip through dark tunnels, and other obstacles by tilting your device to each side. Your goal is to get to the flag at the end of each level with as few strokes as possible, but don’t forget to collect as many sugar cubes along the way as you can!
* 38 unique and challenging holes to test your skill
* Loads of acquirable abilities to enhance your game
* Alternate costumes for Roly
* Google Play Games leaderboards and achievements. Challenge your friends!
* Great for both tablets and phones. Get the same experience on any device you own!
* 3 ways to play - touch controls, tilt-enabled play, or a mix of both!
* High-quality HD graphics
* Custom game soundtrack
* And more!
Save up those sugar cubes to buy cool new abilities, custom costumes, and other neat trinkets in the Upgrade Shack!
- explore the depth of procedurally generated levels
- upgrade your hero
- level up and collect equipment with unique set bonuses
- complete quests
- discover secrets
- fight against dangerous bosses and enemies
- progress through different locations with deadly traps and obstacles
- earn achievements
Help Charlie getting out of his own nightmares!
Clash of Puppets is a full 3D hack'n'slash platformer, featuring classic b-movie style.
Adventure through 3 worlds of frantic levels. Use tons of devastating weapons and traps against hordes of puppets!
- High quality 3d Graphics: Fully animated 3D characters with dynamic lighting.
- 3d hack n slash
- 3d platformer
- Vast Arsenal: Find and use tons of devastating weapons and traps.
- Long Lasting: Inspired by B-movies of the 20th century, Clash of Puppets will feature 3 worlds to experience and an infinite survival mode.
- Challenge: your friends try to achieve the best score to be the "Survival Hero".
- Console-Style: Experience a true console style hack’n'slash platformer game on your mobile device.
- Google Play Services: Leaderboards and lots of achievements.
- Supports English, Italian, Spanish, and French languages
- Optimized for MOGA Controllers
- Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
...as featured in TegraZone.