The surprising outcome of merging two classic logic puzzles!
2001 Space Puzzle is a brain melting game that revitalizes classic puzzles such as sliding puzzles in a brand new concept! Align your spaceships in the best way possible to defeat the enemy squad. And be careful with the boss battles along the way!
The game is free-to-download. You can play before you buy it!
The puzzles get more and more challenging and, as the player moves forward in each level, it gets hard to stop playing 2001 Space Puzzle. Enjoy!
The game features two game modes:
• World Selection: play levels through different worlds, each with different mechanics and bosses! Get rewarded by making the best moves!
• Level Generator: generate a custom stage based on your preferences!
There is also tons of content:
• Finish levels in the best way possible to get awarded with stars. Unlock secret challenging levels by collecting stars!
• Each spaceship moves in a different way. Master all 4 ships. and be sure to don’t get destroyed by the bosses!
• Special effects affect the way spaceships behave! Think out of the box to solve the puzzles.
• Achievements are enabled for this game. You might get awarded by doing crazy and unusual stuff!
• An addicting soundtrack to help you concentrate on intense challenges!
PLAY BEFORE YOU BUY!
The free version offers the following content:
• World 1 in World Select Mode: you can learn how to play the game and enjoy the base mechanics in the first 20 levels (including the first boss, first two special effects and six secret levels).
• The first spaceship on Level Generator mode: ideal for a quick challenge based on your preferences.
FULL VERSION FEATURES
If you enjoy the game, you can buy access to all features in the game!
• All worlds in World Selection mode. Can you beat all the 80 levels?
• All spaceships in Level Generator mode. Make sure to try the craziest combinations!
HOW TO PLAY
Spaceships move differently from each other. Each one has a numerical value indicating their power. In order to win, the player has to organize the spaceships in a way that the sum of the player’s ships power in each line and column matches the respective enemy power for that line or column.
Don’t get scared by the description, it is actually simple and easy to understand by playing! It is very addicting too!
If you have any problems with the game or want to suggest features, feel free to contact us!
You can find us on social media!