Recognised as Australia’s fastest growing farm management network, the Crux Data Analytics application is a powerful tool that helps to maximise your ROI and boosts the potential of every field on your farm.
By combining farm financials, field analytics and automated activity and inventory management, your entire growing operation can be managed from a single mobile or desktop device.
The Crux Data Analytics application helps you:
- Record activity records and sync them via cloud technology to your existing farm management account
- Map field boundaries
- Identify and catalogue yield limiting factors such as pests, weeds and crop diseases
- Pre-plan your activities and log total input usage for your entire farming season
- Generate field records and manage them in-field from your mobile device
- View each of your field’s entire history, including field input status, seeding records and yields
- Stay informed via practical how-to-guides on using your Crux Data Analytics mobile and desktop account
By utilising the latest in cloud technology, all of your mobile generated data is synchronised with your existing Crux Data Analytics related account and can be viewed from any web browser or mobile device. By taking your farm management abilities mobile, the Crux Data Analytics application is an important bridge between your overall seasonal strategy and the changing conditions on the ground.
* Please note: continued usage of mobile GPS services can decrease battery life