Using the AgUp application:
Get weather updates, stay in the loop with commodity prices, peruse equipment specials, or even browse our collection of useful farming PDF resource guides.
It’s like having a precision farming consultant in the palm of your hand.
Features of the AgUp app:
+ Dynamic maps - Locate RTK Towers and get turn by turn directions to your local office
+ News, weather and commodity updates - Stay informed with local agricultural news, useful blogs, and practical how-to-guides
+ Purchase new and used equipment directly from your mobile device
+ Phone or email any staff member, in any department 7 days a week
Plus if you’re an existing Mississippi Ag / Arkansas Ag customer with a premium per acre services account, you’ll also have access to the following precision farm management tools:
- Full MyJohnDeere and JDLink connectivity with automated machine insights
- Cloud based reporting and analytics
- Activity logs and spatial data layers for your entire farm
- Weather reporting and live radar data
- Automated financial reporting
- Harvest tracking with load/storage analysis tools
Serving Arkansas and Mississippi since 1947, we are your source for new & used tractors, combines, cotton pickers, sprayers and implements.
Our core values:
• Integrity - Honest and dependable. No compromises
• Customer Focus - Customer satisfaction guides our decisions
• Quality - Superior products & services with superior people
• Innovative - Constantly seeking new, creative and simple solutions
• Commitment - Committed to our Communities, our Employees, and our Customers
At Mississippi Ag and Arkansas Ag Company, our number one priority is to proactively serve and satisfy our customers by providing quality products and services at low costs. We have built a team of people who strive to develop and maintain an attitude of service to exceed customer expectations.