Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown
You asked for it. Search and book your next flight, vacation car or hotel while you are on the go from the app. The app provides you quick access to book your next trip.
You can now add trips that you’ve booked to the app. Keep a list of all the great places you’ve been under past trips and view the real time countdown for your next getaway. Add trips to your calendar and email your flight details to your contacts.
Whether you’re heading to the arrivals lane or departures drop off, our flight status tool can help you plan your trip ahead. Save your flights to your home view for real-time updates and we’ll let you know if flights are running early, delayed or cancelled. Unfortunately, it can’t help you predict traffic to the airport.
Be the first to check in for your flight, without waiting in line. Our app lets you check in up to 24 hours before departure – and you don’t have to go to the airport. You can also send your boarding pass to your email so it’s available from your mobile device. Just show it at the airport and you’ll soon be on your way.
Travel info and FAQs
Whether you’re a first-time flyer or a daily jet-setter, we provide answers to questions about checking in, service fees, baggage allowance and much more. Get helpful information to make your next trip as smooth as possible.
Did you know?
There’s always something going on at WestJet, and we want to keep you in the loop. Receive travel tips, WestJet fun-facts and the latest deals straight to your hand.
Have you been on a recent flight or vacation? Have a question, suggestion or something to share about our app? Good or bad, we want to hear from you. Our app lets you send us feedback in a matter of seconds.
Our Android app is currently optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3 (4.1 and 4.3), Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.2 and 4.3) and Google Nexus 5 (4.4).
All rolled into one app: go Explore Canada -- where to go, where to stay, where to eat, where to play and just ‘where the heck am I?’
goExplore Canada gives you a completely different way to see this great country from Atlantic to Pacific, including the Great White North.
The totally interactive Google Map holds it all together. You zoom out for the big picture of any province or territory or zoom into any city, town, village or spot in the vast nation. It contains thousands of Canada’s top attractions – scenic, recreational, cultural, historical and just plain fun!
Also included: the country’s top hotels and restaurants. nightclubs and entertainment, tour companies, taxis, arrivals/departures (air, bus, train), car rentals, gas stations, parking lots, , shopping districts, drug stores, movies and more….
go Explore Canada uses the familiar Google map locating you as a pulsating blue dot (GPS activated) surrounded by color-coded pins (Points of Interest)
After you download the free app, you’ll have access to scores of different Canadian communities and venues with specific tours in each province or territory. The tours can be streamed or downloaded.
Attractions, restaurants, hotels, etc have their own pins, offering a picture, address, description, phone number, links to web sites and many with video/multimedia presentations.
Provinces and Territories covered in the goExplore Canada app are British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
goExplore Canada was produced by Go Explore Everywhere Inc. an apps production company owned by Canadian producers with deep roots in film and television production.
You can search easily locations in Canada and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, St. Catharines, Halifax, Oshawa, Victoria and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in this FREE version)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (NOT in this FREE version)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• Topomaps Canada (CanMatrix, seamless coverage at scales 1:50.000 and 1:250.000)
• Toporama Maps Canada (CanVec, NTDB, Atlas of Canada)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading overlay layer (NOT in this FREE version)
Toporama Maps Canada: These are the most recent topographic maps of Canada.
Topomaps Canada: These maps contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in Toporama, Google, Bing and OSM maps. This layer is essential for real outdoor and offroad trips in Canada. Seamless mosaic of more than 13.000 collar clipped 1:50.000 maps.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• No Bulkdownload
• No Hillshading overlay
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
Canadian topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Credits for topographic map data: "© Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved."
Please send comments and feature requests to email@example.com
This is an app that interfaces with the Air Canada, Air Canada Altitude, and Aeroplan websites, offering you access to your accounts.
It is constantly gaining new features and improvements.
Flight Booking Features:
* Lists all flight bookings you have on AirCanada.com
* Lists all flight pass bookings
* Allows adding bookings with a booking reference and last name
Air Canada Altitude Features:
* Current status
* AQM (Altitude Qualifying Miles) and AQS (Altitude Qualifying Segments) for the current year
* AC metal AQM/AQS, and whether you've met the minimum requirements
* Transaction history
* View number of available credits
* View history of earned credits
* Current Distinction status
* Total miles in account
* Transaction history for the current and previous year, showing Distinction eligible miles
This app has no affiliation with either Air Canada or Aeroplan Canada Inc.
Canadian universities offer undergraduate and graduate programs in many fields. Rather than browsing through individual university websites, search our comprehensive database first. It contains close to 15,000 study programs that link back to detailed information on the university websites.
Kw: Study in Canada, Canadian Universities, Canada, University undergraduate programs, University, Universities, Collages, Study, Education, Education in Canada, study visa, students, student visa. Canada visa
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
* Find the ideal place to camp with the new interactive park finder.
* Photos, videos and information about the basics of camping: how to plan your trip, how to set up your campsite, how to make a campfire, meal planning, camping with children and more!
* Photos and information for all of Canada’s 42 national parks including top experiences, animals you might see, activities you can do and how to get there
* An interactive camping checklist to help you keep track of what you need, what you have and what you’ve packed
* Recipes for simple and tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks that you can cook at your campsite
* Insiders’ Tips from experienced campers and the people who work at each national park
* And lots more!
* Aussi offert en français.
It’s time to meet the new neighbourhood!
• Locate the lowest gas prices in your area
• Discover the best local businesses and services near you with our proximity-based search
• Get to your destination easily and efficiently with our maps, which zoom, pan and automatically refresh with search results
• Read thousands of user reviews from our active community of consumers and local experts
• Rate and review your favourite – or least favourite – businesses on the go
• Discover the latest deals and products from your favourite businesses with our deal finder
• Find a business using our business directory and get all the information you need, from opening hours to photos (where available)
• View business hours, payment methods, menus, websites, addresses and phone numbers using our extensive business directory
• Share business listings with others via e-mail, SMS, Facebook or Twitter
• Do a person search or find a business with our reverse phone lookup feature, which lets you conduct a reverse phone search to look up a number you may not recognize
• Get notified about the best attractions and events happening in your area or
Important note regarding permissions required:
While we have significantly reduced the permissions required by the YP app, a permission to access the phone's external storage is still required solely for the purpose of caching map data, which is required by Google Maps.
The YP app will in no way access or alter any of the user's private data, pictures, videos or other files.
* Location-based access to all the businesses on Yellow Pages.
* An augmented reality view of the landmarks and attraction nearby.
* Current and future weather information of your current location.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.