Season after season, the Nike Tech Pack Lookbook will bring the latest collection to life through the stories of the world’s greatest athletes. Explore Tech Pack like never before with an inside look at the new styles, exclusive behind-the-scenes content, and inspirational profiles on each season’s starting lineup of Tech Pack athletes.
Read. Watch. Explore. Shop. The Nike Tech Pack Lookbook lets you do it all in one beautiful, fully-interactive experience.
NOTE: Please ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi to download issues.
Gain a deeper insight into the sneaker market. Know what sneakers are being looked at the most, analyze those that are peaking in value and examine recent releases. Each sneaker profile includes market value figures and an elegant interactive chart that tracks a shoe’s performance.
When the price is right, hit buy and grab your pair from eBay or Kixify. With Shoefax, you will have all the tools needed to be an informed sneakerhead in one place.
Some sneakers we cover: Air Jordans Nike Foamposites Lebron Kobe SB Yeezy Air Max
Stay up-to-date with the latest release dates, models, and pricing. Never miss another release again!
* We now cover brands including Nike, Jordan Brand, New Balance, Adidas, Reebok, Supra, Vans, Converse, Puma, and many others.
If you're a fan of NikeTalk, Sneaker Bar Detroit, KicksOnFire, Nicekicks, SneakerNews, J23, Complex, JordansDaily, 23isback or SoleCollector you're going to love this app!
Air Jordans, Foamposites, Kobes, Lebrons, KD / Durants, Barkleys and more.
Keywords: Nike,Air Jordan,nicekicks,sole collector,sneaker news,sneaker crush,j23
Free app helps Forces, Veterans and their Immediate families obtain USEFUL discounts in their local high street stores.
Up until now most high street stores have offered special discounts to students, whilst discounts for the forces community have been rarely recognised. ‘Rewards for Forces’ have been campaigning to change this, in the belief that our troops deserve recognition and respect from British businesses in return for their efforts in keeping our country safe. Rewards for forces have been contacting hundreds of high street stores requesting that they become ‘Forces Friendly’ stores and offer USEFUL discounts to troops in the same way they currently do with student discounts. An extensive list of the discounts available to members of the forces can be found using this FREE app. Forces members can join now totally FREE of charge.
How much can forces expect to save?
Every company listed on this app is offering discounts/benefits not available to the general public, Forces can expect to save between £550 and £1000 on average each year. Discounts from Restaurants & take aways, Theme Parks and Attractions, Local Offers from the high street, Theatre Breaks, Health & Fitness, Sport & Outdoors, Motoring & Car Hire, Holidays and Travel, Short Breaks, Special Occasions, Phones & Computers, Football Clubs, Insurance, Discounts in USA & Canada.
Optional ID card available for proof of eligibility for discounts
Rewards for Forces are offering a optional solution to proving eligibility by providing Forces, Veterans, Families with an identification card to prove their entitlement to discounts within Forces friendly stores. The cards will ensure that discounts are only received by this community and are an easy way of staff identifying those who are entitled to discounts and those that are not.
If you are part of our forces community, this app is for you!
Serving personnel and their partners of the Navy, Army, Air Force and Veterans, Service Widows/Widowers, Reservists, Cadets, MOD Civil Servants and the Royal British Legion are all welcome. Visiting members of the US & Canadian forces are also eligible to use the App.
Gemr helps collectors like you find and share their passions with the rest of the world online and through your mobile device. Find unique items that interest you – Comic books, games, rare coins, antiques and collectibles.
If you can collect it, you can find it on Gemr.
Collectors that Share – Show off your stuff!
- Collectors post daily! Gemr’s newsfeed keeps you up to date with collectors around the world
- Share photos of your favorite items and share it with the entire collector community!
- Create albums and collections to organize all of your prized items
Collector’s Community – Connect with people who love the same things you do!
- Find others who love and collect the same things you do
- Collectors want to know you! Add a photo and a short bio to your profile by connecting with Google+ or Facebook
- Comic books, antiques and collectibles all have their own social clubs for you to join!
Popular Collector Items and Clubs – Join clubs and connect with collectors!
- Funko Pop Club for action figures of your favorite characters from pop culture
- Comic Books from Marvel, DC and Image Comics all in one Comic Club
- Nike Air Jordans, Air Force Ones and other sneakers in the Sneaker Club
- Vintage games like Super Mario or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time are all in the Classic Games club
- Antiques and collectibles like Pez dispensers, fine art and musical instruments all have their own clubs on Gemr!
Find and collect antiques and collectibles
- Find items by browsing collections on the home page
- Find what you’re looking for with our enhanced search filter. See what’s wanted, for sale or collected by other collectors.
- Collectibles price guide when you want it! Filter by price, from most expensive or least expensive.
Gemr Online Collector Community - Get more on the web!
- Find things you’ve been looking to collect
- Buy items directly from the collector you’ve made a connection with! Pay through PayPal or other secure transaction forms through Gemr!
- Sell your prized items to people you know will cherish them as much as you did
- Trade collectibles with others online!
- CrowdScore™ lets you see how much you should be paying for everything you like
- Collect antiques and more! Gemr has everything you want and need.
Find, collect and discover all of your favorite collectibles on Gemr. You don’t have to bounce between websites or marketplaces; Gemr lets you experience collecting on-the-go, right from your phone.
Get the attention your collection deserves on Gemr. List your comic books, rare coins, antiques and collectibles or just browse at your leisure! Share your collection and connect with collectors just like you. Join Gemr today!
For support or more information about this social community for collectors and their collectibles, contact us at: blog.gemr.com/contact-us/
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter too!
Like us! https://www.facebook.com/gemrsocial
Tweet us! https://twitter.com/gemr
This application is dedicated to the men and women who serve their countries with pride and dedication. We greatly appreciate the life we can pursue and the freedoms provided by their sacrifice.
All branches of the military are represented. Includes quotes about war, courage, integrity, dedication, hard work, fear, sacrifice, heroes, and leadership. I’ve also mixed in some humorous quotes to mix things up.
Whether you are actively serving or are a veteran these quotes are dedicated to you!
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Anyone can use this app to learn more about the medals being earned by this country's finest.
The medals are separated by branch and ordered by value. By clicking the medal, you are taken to a web page describing the medal in further detail. Be sure to enter how many of each medal you've earned, then click calculate to get the total.
WAPS = Weighted Airmen Promotion System
if you need the free version, check this out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidyou.bingnew
Access and download Bing's daily wallpapers
Save images to use them as your Android wallpaper
Read comments on wallpaper images
Share images via e-mail or your favorite social networking site
Recall and view your download history
set as wallpaper automatically
HD Quality Image, 1080P
Bing Daily wallpaper
With this app, you can:
- Set the picture you want as wallpaper,
- Bookmark your favorite pictures,
- Download the pictures to your smartphone,
- Share the images via social media
★ Where are the wallpapers downloaded to?
You can find the downloaded wallpapers in My Files/viewimage folder on your android phone.
★ The wallpaper does not fit on the screen of my device:
This can happen with some android phones. To make sure that the wallpaper fits to the screen of your device, download the wallpaper first, and then set it as wallpaper.
★ Information about Toyota Supra from Wikipedia:
The Toyota Supra was a sports car/grand tourer produced by Toyota Motor Corporation from 1978 to 2002. The styling of the Toyota Supra was derived from the Toyota Celica, but it was both longer and wider. Starting in mid-1986, the Supra (in its third generation, Mark III) became a separate model from the Celica. In turn, Toyota also stopped using the prefix Celica and began just calling the car Supra. Owing to the similarity and past of the Celica's name, it is frequently mistaken for the Supra, and vice versa. First, second, and third generation Supras were assembled at Tahara plant in Tahara, Aichi while the MKIV Supra was assembled at the Motomachi plant in Toyota City.