This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
Review 3D models live from hundreds of suppliers’ catalogs and move them around at a touch
Easily find that the component you’re looking for and receive the CAD file you selected on your workstation
Read daily news from the global CAD community
Get access to hundreds of manufacturer product catalogs and download 100+ million Free 3D CAD Models via your smartphone & tablet.
All CAD Models are compatible with all the most suitable formats for your designs including SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, Pro/ENGINEER & Creo, Inventor, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, TopSolid, Geomagic Design, Kompas 3D, SpaceClaim, SketchUp, Autodesk REVIT, ZW3D, Draftsight, HiCAD, TurboCAD, T-FLEX and supports the majority of neutral CAD formats.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Access your service calls, tickets, tasks, appointments and to-dos in real-time.
CAPTURE MORE BILLABLE TIME, MORE ACCURATELY
Enter your time into Autotask from your smart phone or mobile device before it’s forgotten.
KEEP ON TOP OF THE DETAILS
Schedule appointments and to-dos the moment they come to mind.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED FASTER
Search and access your account and contact information on the go.
All Autotask users have read-only access to their data with LiveMobile at no charge (no license activation is required). A LiveMobile license activation will be required to make updates to Autotask from your mobile device.
For more information about Autotask IT Business Management software, visit www.autotask.com
The Dashboard - Stay on top of status and work with quick access to your Outstanding Items, Recent Items, Reports and Pinned Items.
Workspace Data – Make sure the whole team is always connected wherever they are with access to an instantly updated single source of “the truth”.
Workflow – Eliminate bottlenecks in your processes by letting task owners perform approvals and other workflow actions the minute they are notified, regardless of where they are.
Change Management – Take control of change as it happens by responding to Change Requests in real time and instantly initiating and communicating Change Orders. Understand the what, where, and why of every change by viewing a record of the complete change history and approval process.
Attachments – Improve your team’s understanding of products, assemblies and components by quickly and easily capturing and attaching images with your camera or from your Gallery whenever and wherever.
Reports – Improve decision-making by accessing custom and shared easy-to-understand reports charts, and graphs.
To find out more about PLM 360, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com. To participate in our community, get help and training, share your ideas and meet our experts, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com/community.
In a few simple steps you can find the bearing you are looking for!
The app in "Lite" version allows research of these types of bearings:
- Single row deep groove ball bearing series 62xx 63xx 64xx
- Deep groove ball bearings, single row deep groove series NSK inches (only for Pro version)
- Double row radial ball bearings (only for Pro version)
- Angular contact ball bearings in a crown (only for Pro version)
- Angular contact ball bearings double row (only for Pro version)
- Angular contact ball bearings 4-point contact (only for Pro version)
- Self-aligning ball bearings, cylindrical and tapered bore (only for Pro version)
- Self-aligning ball bearings, on an adapter sleeve (only for Pro version)
- Cylindrical roller bearings, single row (only for Pro version)
- New cylindrical roller bearings single row without an inner ring (only for Pro version)
- New tapered roller bearings, single row (only for Pro version)
For problems or even to only give advice and before giving a negative vote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org thanks.
- Rotate, pan and zoom intuitively using multi-touch gestures
- Highlight model parts
- Play animations
- Load HSF, STL, OBJ or PLY files that are attached to emails
HOOPS Visualize is a cross-platform SDK which supports both the desktop and mobile through a consistent and unified API. Please visit www.techsoft3d.com for more information about Tech Soft 3D and the HOOPS Product Suite.