The Alzheimer's Association, Greater Illinois Chapter Caregiver Buddy is a free App that is a quick and easy way for Caregivers to get in the moment tips and tricks while caring for someone with memory loss. The Caregiver Buddy App was developed by the Greater IL Chapter and offers countless resources throughout the country. The Caregiver Buddy app focuses on providing support for the caregiver in areas of daily routine, communication, behaviors, activities of daily living. It also provides live help 24 hours a day by clicking and calling the Alzheimer's Association 24 hour helpline.
- Get instant caregiver help and advice
- Learn how to deal with wandering, bathing, and meals
- Get help with challenging behaviors and communication struggles
- Learn how daily routines can help
- Access live free help from the 24-7 Alzheimer's Association Helpline