and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualise the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another usefull feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
- INTERNET Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
-ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
- READ_GSERVICES Allows the API to access Google web-based services.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
-ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Allows the API to use WiFi or mobile cell data (or both) to determine the device's location.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION Allows the API to use the Global Positioning System (GPS) to determine the device's location to
- MAPS_RECEIVE Blocks other apps to use the Google Services API from Map Coordinates
- GET_ACCOUNTS Provides access to users email address (used to block adds for certain users who help to improve Map Coordinates)
When you start the app, try to locate your position / location, with full data: Addres, GPS coordinates (latitude / longitude). GPS is recommended to enable.
Utilities of this application, for example:
-To know at the moment your position / location with GPS coordinates (latitude / longitude) and postal address.
-You can save the exact spot where you parked your car, and after the app will guide you there.
-You can save the geo-position where you got a picture.
-If your are in a place and others do not know how to get there, you can share your position using popular apps like Whatsapp, Line, gmail, etc..
-If you are on vacation, you can save the places of your interest in order to remember their positions o recommend them to your friends or family.
-At work (salesmen, repairmen, home services in general) save the location of your customers for future visits, or share with your workmates.
If you travel around your country or abroad this app will be very useful and even in your city. You will get your location instantly and besides you will also be able to save the positions that you like most (places, restaurants, shopping areas, car parking ...) so that you can keep for future visits. You will always have everything on hand or delete the positions that you do not want to keep any longer.
Also you will be able to share your position, or some of the ones you have already saved, with your friends via Whatsapp, Line, Mail or any other communication´s app you have installed on your mobile in a very quick and easy way.
This app is very easy to use. The places will be saved this way:
- Picture (optional)
- Name to Remember
- Postal Address
- Longitude and Latitude
You will be able to manage the saved addresses, organize them in folders, view them on the map, or guide you to them using google maps.
(Note: The addresses depend on the information provided by Google from a geo-location (latitude and longitude), so it is not always available, or is accurate)
Not essential but it is recommended to enable GPS for more accurate with GPS coordinates latitude / longitude
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing- Record trails and store them to a trail database. Trails can be viewed later or in real time on aerial or standard maps.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps).
★ Cache map data for offline use and access maps when you don't have a network connection.
★ A satellite reporting module shows the location of the GPS satellites relative to your position and graphs each satellite's signal strength.
★ A GPS Waypoint guidance system includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail Guidance System
★ Email location data from the app.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, Military Grid Coordinate Reference System, and UTM coordinates.
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service
★ Turn-by-turn directions and route maps are included for navigating roads.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ A Great GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Camping or wherever your outdoor activities take you!
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
★ NEW ★
v.6.22- Background Trail GPS recording option now available.
v.6.12- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
v.5.90- Corrected compass issue affecting tablets whose default orientation is landscape.
v.5.81- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls and an option to hide the on-screen menu bar.
v.5.70- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
v.5.50- Waypoint photography
v.5.41- CREATE YOU OWN MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
v.5.40- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
v.5.32- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
v.5.20- Added more map types and made it easier to switch from one map type to another. All new map
types can be cached for offline use.
v.4.90- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
v.4.80- Offline maps and alternate map sources.
v.4.55- All numeric and time reporting formatted to your country's custom. Odometer values filtered at zero speed.
v.4.54- I. May now enter and navigate by UTM coordinates
V.4.50- I. Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
V.4-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest. Thanks to Odd Jørgen Eide, Philippines for some great user feedback and suggestions!
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the video below :)
- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
- Converts Degree to Decimal , Degree to Address,
- Converts Decimal to Degree, Decimal to Adress,
- Converts Address to Decimal, Address to Degree.
- Street Views Available. Shows the street, Buildings so that you never loose your way and feel the location always familiar to you.
- Shows Map for the longitude and latitude provided in Degree or Decimal.
- Has Magnetic Neddle lines on the Map.
- Share your location with any of your friends by Email / SMS.
- Get Current location of your coordinates and mail it to anyone.
- Don't know the address/ coordinates of the location you are standing ? Want to share your current location of yours so that your friend can pick you up ? This utility can help you to share the current location with your friends.
- This utility pulls the coordinates based either through network or through GPS.
- Shares if the coordinates are received from Network or GPS.
- Where am I ?
Please note :
- If the signals of GPS and network are weak. you might not get the latest coordinates or might not be accurate.
- You might not always be able to convert your latitude and longtude to an address as every coordinate might not be tied up to an address.
- This application is having low maturity and we are gradually improvising with your feedback.
Keywords : Maps , Convert Maps, Where am I, Share my Location, Street View, Street pictures. Magentic Needle with map, Longitude , latitiude, Decimal, Degree, Address, Find a addrees, Find Coordinates for an address.
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
You can also do a long click on the map and it will return the GPS coordinates and the address.
For example if your car GPS does not know an address, with this application retrieve the GPS coordinates (latitude and longitude) of your destination and enter into the GPS in your car ...
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML and GPX format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Also known as offline maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin Montana GPS, Garmin Etrex GPS, or the Garmin Oregon GPS. Android can be your handheld GPS.
버그 및 오류 수정
띄어쓰기를 하지 않아도 주소검색이 가능합니다.
주소변환부분 오류를 수정하였습니다.
BESSEL, TM, CONGNAMUL, WCONGNAMUL, KTM, UTM, WTM, WKTM, WGS84 9개의 좌표계로 체계변환이 가능하며 좌표를 변환하고 해당 좌표를 지도에 표시해줍니다.
주소를(읍,면,동,번지) 검색하여 해당 위치를 지도에 표시해주고 번지 영역을 그려줍니다.
현재 위치를 표시해 나침반모드로 나타내줍니다.
Search inside the map, find the location which you want (city, village, montain, sea, anything!) y touch it. You will see the longitude and latitude, degress and full address of the position.
This app allows us to explore the world. You can press over it and you can obtain the position (longitude, latitude, degrees... in other words, you will have enough information to say your car gps where you want to go, for example Tom Tom, because you can use the exact numeric position instead of the address) and the full address which you can find in Google servers.
Also it is possible to share all this data with another apps which are installed in your terminal ( as mail, twitter, facebook, google plus, whatsapp, line, ...).
Because I cannot test this app in all mobiles, if you find an error, please send me a mail and I will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Keywords: coordinates, position, location, map, longitude, latitude, world, share, holidays, explore
Imagine you are in a very busy place such as a concert, a demonstration in a square or at the Oktoberfest. How to find a friend that you lost sight of?
This GPS application, in addition to maps and satellite views, provides an arrow and a distance indicator which always point to the person you need to reach, even if he is moving (like in James Bond's movies).
This application does not suffer the Apple's Mildura Map issue, :)
In which case this application is useful?
* You live in a desertic area (many downloads from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Iraq)
* You like concerts
* You like trekking
* You like the Oktoberfest
* sailing (to go back to your departure port)
* find your car
* track your friends
GPS, find me! also offers the following:
* A compass.
* The ability to share your GPS position via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
* The ability to transmit live your coordinates so that you are always reachable even when you're on the move.
* A system for obtaining the coordinates with great precision through a multiple sampling.
* An address book to save the coordinates of the places you find interesting.
BLOG: for any question, concerns or constructive criticism you can use this blog: http://gpsfindme.blogspot.it/
keywords: internet, GPS, position, localization, tracking