Powered by the Bullet physics library.
Uses Keith Wiley's awesome "UberColorPicker".
** Compatibility, quality and performance may depend on the capabilities of your device.
** Ensure the free version of the app is to your liking before purchasing.
Do email me with any issues or suggestions.
-Features not available in free version
D12 and D20 dice available
Change label type (numbers or roman numerals)
D2/D6 can also be labeled with small or large pips (dots).
Copy and paste styles between dice (easily create an identical set of dice)
-Includes 9 dice (set of RPG dice + coin)
D10 (0-9, 1-10 and 00-90)
Hold your finger on a die to change its detail/colors.
Separate selection of face, detail, and number colors.
No set limit of die quantity. (as many as your phone can handle)
Choose one of 4 detail types. (or none)
Change the type of number labeling. (numbers, numerals, or pips on D2/D6)
-Multiple methods of play
Tilt/Shake your phone.
Repeatedly tap the screen.
Drag/Flick dice individually. (multi-touch supported)
-Five separate tables
Switch by tapping screen's upper corners.
Change the background for each table.
Five included backgrounds.
Use custom images as backgrounds.
Roll total is displayed at the top.
Freeze individual dice in place.
Toggle rumble/vibration feedback.
Toggle sound effects.
Toggle motion controls.
DiceShaker is a dice roller application with beautiful 3D graphics and advanced physics engine.
* 1 - 6 dice with total score
* roll the dice by shaking the phone or pressing the shake button
* lock and release dice by touching (for example for playing dice games like Yahtzee)
* roll individual dice by flicking them
* advanced OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics with custom shaders and dynamic shadows
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects
This version is supported by ads. Like it? Get the 0.99€ ad-free DiceShaker 3D Pro version, with more screen space for your dice. If you're looking for an advanced dice roller with more dice types, check out DiceShaker D&D by clicking the "View more applications" link below.
Required permissions are needed for showing ads. The app collects anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
If you have problems or suggestions, please send e-mail to email@example.com (problem reports posted to comments can't be replied to).
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
This is the free version of Dice Cube with restricted color choice, but otherwise full feature set! A version of Dice Cube with no color restriction is available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mathfactory.dicecube.full
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts. With this die you can have any number range you want!
- NEW: configurable label range: specify which number range you want to have on your dice! E.g. to roll percentage values you can take two d10, one with labels 0 - 9 and one with 0 - 90.
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to highly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app or, if you like, downloading the full version. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
This version is supported by ads.
Search for Real Dice Roll (Premium) to download the ad-free version which also has the following updates:
* Surface area of table is 66% larger
* Die can no longer roll off tabletop
* Adjusted camera to get more of the table in view
* Reduced file size
* Fixed lighting (no more ugly shadows)
* Initial rotation when rolling a die is more varied
* App icon looks slightly better
* Slightly increased performance on some devices
Perfect to replace or compliment any dice you use for the following games: Dungeons & Dragons (D&D), Yahtzee, Cee-lo, Craps, and any other game that uses dice.
Most dice rollers are nothing more than random number generators with simple pictures of dice. This program rolls the dice using a built-in physics engine which makes it more life like.
There is even enough randomness that sometimes you will accidentally roll a die off the table, talk about realism!
The user selects how many dice to throw, up to 10, and then chooses the number of sides per die. Currently, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided dice are supported. When the dice are rolled the screen displays the value of each die thrown, as well as the total sum.
I am new to android development, and with this being my first application I would love to hear your feedback on how this or future applications could be improved.
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D (DnD or D and D), D&D Next, D&D 4th edition, D&D 3rd edition, D&D 3.5 edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
By default application uses accelerometer to roll dices. This option can be disabled from settings menu.
It allows the user to roll;
D3, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, D100 and 1 Custom Sized Dice.
It also allows the user to apply modifiers;
3D6 + 2
2D10 + 5, etc
Has a roll all button with check boxes for applicable dice.
UPDATE: Added save and recall dice states, and general info, to the menu bar
Soon to come;
-- Better Support for...
-- + Tablet (Screen Sizes)
-- + Scaled Font Sizes (OS dependant: Currently, font size of anything greater than 100% may render the program illegible/inoperable)
If you want a simple, easy to use set of dice, then Just Dice is the perfect app for you. With no difficult sliders or input boxes to use, Just Dice allows you to easily select your options, and lets you enjoy the game you are playing with minimal fuss.
- Simply select the number of dice (1-40) you wish to roll, and what you require!
- Select Just Dice to display up to 18 dice faces sorted low to high. Ideal for games like Risk.
- Select Total to display the total of all dice rolled, and up to 6 dice faces. Ideal for many games like Monopoly, Backgammon, you name it!
- Select from 2 to 6 to display the number of successful rolls on or above that number. Ideal for games like Warhammer 40k, or any Games Workshop game.
The main goal of the project is to make DnD and similar gaming easier and faster, so instead of realistic dice simulations this app is focused on a clean and intuitive interface with no loss of functionality.
You can easily create any kind of dice you need in your game (d2 coin or some d17 stuff for your "home rules") and even save your frequently used dices sequences as a custom roll. It gives you a one tap access for any complex calculations you need so you can focus on the game rather than on roll counting (as in the case of calculating multiple attacks, compound spells or saving throws).
User interface is very simple, clear and flexible at the same time. You can change a roll results log colors for easy reading, dices touch area and text sizes, dices order etc.
- Any kind of dice you need: set the number of edges yourself (d2, d4, d6, d7, d1008…) and save it along with other dices
- Any rolls sequence you need: prepare any complex calculation (e.g. 1d20 + 3 then 2d6 + 1 then 1d4) and use it with one tap
- Name what you need: give names to rolls sequences and its phases to easily find needed results in history
- Modify as you need: add or subtract any number to the result
- Keep what you need: drop lowest or highest results, keep lowest or highest results; any number
- Log as you need: customize roll results visual representation and save its history for any length even if you exit app and return to it in a year
- Use as you want: change user interface reaction for you taps and interface section positions to minimize distractions from the game
I do my best to respond for any problem you face with this app and update it in accordance to your wishes and reviews so feel free to contact me anytime: email@example.com
This app has ads.
It provides you with up to 7 basic roll types (d4, d6, d8 etc.) and 5 custom roll sequences (e.g. 1d20 + 3 then 2d6 + 1 then 1d4). Multiple one dice rolls with modifier has no limits (e.g. 7d20 -1, 1d13 +2 etc.)
For unlimited number of dices and custom roll sequences with no ads you can use this app:
Dice Roller: D&D Professional.
Customize dice colors and markings, with up to six dice simultaneously. Support for dice of 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sides -- perfect for games like D&D. Select from multiple attractive backgrounds, and shake your device or simply push a button to roll.
In addition, Dynamic Dice can be set as a live wallpaper, helping keep your home screen active and fun!
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".