Simple, clean and easy to use UI. 3 keyboard input methods for your preference.
• 90 Games
• 3 levels of difficulty
• Clean UI
• 3 input modes
• Clock only times during game screen
Tired of Sudoku Game which does not tell you if you fill in right?
Tired of Sudoku Game that take you forever to solve or just could not figure it out?
"Chmava Sudoku" Seek to solve all this, and Make Sudoku FUN!
With Our Add-on Feature(s) Build into "Chmava Sudoku", You will not only Solve Sudoku the FUN Way, But also Learn to Solve it on a Sub-Conscious Level!
What this mean is, The More You Play, The Faster You Solve Any Sudoku!
If You Are Stuck in any way, We Have Also Provided a "Hint" System!
A "Note Pad" is also included should You refuse to use the "Hint" or just need to remind Yourself!
- An Awesome Help Guide to get You Started!
- 5 Awesome Level Without Annoying "Unlock" Function!
- Auto Highlight Tile(s) You Wish To Solve!
- Auto Grey Out Number That is Already Included & Solved!
- Auto Green-Red Out Number That is Fully Solved!
- Note Taking with Erase Function!
- A Hint System For Times when You just need a Little Help!
- Online System (Score, Chat)
- Multiplayer(s) System
Join the battle of brains.
Who is the Professor" is a game of brains. Battle against your friends or we'll match you up with a worthy opponent through Quickmatch. You test your skills, against opponents from all over the world, in 5 different categories. Each challenging different parts of your brain.
Multiplayer - Turn-based game play for 2
It's global - Find a worthy global opponent easily through Quickmatch
Play anytime anywhere - Access your games on all your Android devices
- 5 different categories
- 8 different mini games
- Turn-based game play
- Free to play
To play "Who's the Professor?" you need to create an account. We need it to keep track of your games and scores. Don't worry we won't share your data
If you read this far THANK YOU :)
PS. We really hope you enjoy "Who's the Professor?"