The App also can support ADATA DashDrive Air AE series products to connect to existing wireless networks and create an internet bridge connection. Through this hot spot, 10 other devices can connect to the internet.
* Stream, download and upload multiple media files and documents
* Internet Access Bridge
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later versions.
* Requires Android 2.3 or later versions.
This is the client part and must be installed for control a remote Android, Windows and Linux device. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all multitouch applications and games , even on devices that do not have the touch screen.
For control a remote device you must install the server part. - DroidMote Server -
Quick Start Guide
For Support, instructions and Windows and Linux Servers:
You can control your Linux Pc with DroidMote Server for Linux (free).
You can control your Windows Pc with DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
You can play also with all multi-touch games, with your preferred HARDWARE CONTROLLER
How it work, in video playlist:
DroidMote simulates real devices in the all operating systems, other software on the market are just a remote custom keyboard IME. Beware of imitations. DroidMote is the only one with two analog controls, mouse and accelerometer data as the third analog control. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as real device. You can play also with all (only touch) games, with the touch profiles. If you not have a router, not a problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth,the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
For F.A.Q.s and INSTRUCTIONS visit this page:
[✔] Remote Mouse
[✔] Remote Multitouch Touchpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Remote Keyboard
[✔] Remote Mediaplayer
[✔] Remote Dpad
[✔] Remote Multitouch Gamepad
[✔] Remote Multiaxis Joystick with accelerometer data
[✔] Two virtual analog stick on screen
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation with android keyboard
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard
[✔] Forward Physical Controller commands to DroidMote Server
[✔] Automatic search of Android DroidMote Servers in lan
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
My Data Manager is a popular data usage monitor to help you keep track of your mobile data usage. It’s a simple data counter that helps you monitor the data that you use and keep track of your data count on a daily basis. It helps you understand what apps used the most data and will always tell you the total amount of data used in your current mobile data plan period.
Do you wonder which apps are consuming all your data? Do you wonder how much data you’ve used this month and if you are going to go over your limit? Try My Data Manager to take control of your data and start saving on mobile data !
• Track your data usage to avoid additional charges on your bill
• Understand what apps are using data with data monitoring of your app data usage.
• Set usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”.
• Track historical app time and app usage using easy to understand visualizations.
• Ensure you are using your ideal data plan and maximize how you use your data.
• Simple to setup and simple to use.
• Save money by using your plans more effectively.
Download it now and try it out – it’s a great way to save money on your mobile bill!
We want to hear from you, so please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
- sync your phone with Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts, Windows Calendar,...
- manage your SMS, Calllists, Apps, Files, handle Calls, create backups...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
It includes following functions.
- View up to 16 cameras at one location.
- Monitor multiple locations from one app.
- View in portrait or landscape mode.
- Max. 4 channels can be selected to display split screen.
- Single or split screen display. (To change from split screen to full screen, just tap the display twice. Single tapping the display again returns to split screen.)
- PTZ support
vDVR Client works with the following DVRs:
AV-04, AV-08, AV-16, FD-16, HD-04, HD-08, HD-16, FH-04
READ THE FAQ! REALLY! Even before you buy!
IMPORTANT: If you can not save to external sd card with KitKat, please read the FAQ! In short it is not the app's fault. There are several workarounds.
- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD SPEED!
- chose single files for download from torrents containing multiple files
- multiple torrent downloading
- search for torrents
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- able to set Upload / Download speed in options
- web browser integration
- magnet link support
- trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support
- proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
- Local Peer Discovery
- creating torrents
- x86 compatibility
- Web interface
- custom label support
If you want to help to translate the app into your language, you can join at:
You can suggest ideas at http://ttorrent.idea.informer.com
3D Magic LLC is the official publisher of the Pro version of tTorrent in cooperation with Tagsoft.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for
use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young
If you have problems: ALWAYS SEND CRASH REPORTS!
In case of doubt try the Lite version first!
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
** Please read this before you install! **
** De-odexed ROM's only, and NOT compatible with ART!*
I think an issue where this application is claiming success but not installing is due to a dependency on odex file on odexed systems. You can try it on Odexed ROM's, but I can't promise compatibility
There are a lot of ROM's out there, some CyanogenMod-based and some not. The CyanogenMod team go much further than ROM functions, they develop apps with increased functionality over stock or older versions.
This application is designed to install these CyanogenMod apps as system apps, regardless of your ROM. Please note this is a root-only app!
The process is designed to be as simple as possible; select your app, hit download, hit install, and reboot your device when you're done. The system will refresh them upon reboot, and the app should be installed
- Apollo music player
- CM Messaging
- CM Torch
- CM File Manager
- DSP Manager
- CM Calculator
- Voice +
- News and Weather Widget
What's to come!
- Video Editor
This app isn't perfect! There isn't much I can do about these things though after looking into it, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, for seemingly no reason
If it doesn't work, check any of the issues listed before, and if there is a problem, unfortunately the application won't work for you, and you'll have to go and grab a CM build for your phone, extract the apps and attempt to push them yourself.
- Issue with install function copying a blank version of the application. For this reason, i've installed an "Information" button on each app, which will tell you the size of the apps where they are.. If you get an installed file size of 0, then your current ROM has this persistent issue, and there appears to be nothing I can do about it on this end. If there is, or if anyone can figure it out, please contact me. Note, this is a ROM issue, something to do with the mounting in your ROM, or the Root status of your device. This issue has nothing to do with the application itself! (if you check, the issue will persist in apps such as Root Explorer)
- Parsing errors. If checking Information under the installed app and the installed file size matches the downloaded file size, then this may be an issue with your device or ROM, and this is due to a incompatibility with the application and your device. An older version might work, but at the moment older versions of apk's aren't supported. The latest apk's are pulled from the CM nightlies every week or so. Sorry
I do not take any responsibility for this app breaking the respective apps, your device, or causing spontaneous combustion. Use at your own risk
I take no credit for the CyanogenMod applications, they were developed by the CyanogenMod team, and all credit goes to them for their apps. My intent is to make the install process much easier
If anyone has any suggestions as to apps that could be added, i'm available at firstname.lastname@example.org < Now much more active!
By default application is configured to use free Traccar service (address - demo.traccar.org, port - 5005). To see your device on map visit http://demo.traccar.org/ and add IMEI number via web interface.
Traccar (Server) is a free open source server that supports a lot of different protocols and devices. You can use this application with your own hosted instance of Traccar. For more information visit http://www.traccar.org/.
audio, alarm, playback
vMEyeSuper allows iPhone users to view and control live video streams from cameras and video encoders. Pro version support more convenient settings & functions.
iPhone and iPod Touch compatible.
Unlimited video on cellular and wifi.
Support MultiChannel video encoder.
Support for authentication.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Direct stream connection. No video going through 3rd party servers.
Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
Support for landscape and portrait mode.
Ability to change ip address and port as desired for internal and remote users.
Support history view to switch different camera IP convenient.
Support DVRs or IPCameras of different manufactures.
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four, nine and sixteen channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-DVR management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• Search for recorded video by alarm triggers, motion or time
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
• Audio support
• View alarm input status and control trigger outputs
• Dual Stream support
• Tabbed interface with swiping for quick access.
• File manager.
• Resume support.
• FTP compression (MODE Z).
• Media scanner support.
• Backup sites to SD card.
* German, Dutch, Swedish translations.
Note: While this app works on tablets, the UI is optimized for phones. We are working on improving the UI for tablets.
A Pro version is also available:
• SFTP and SMB/CIFS support.
• Optional root access for file manager functions and file transfers.
• Compress and decompress zip, tar/gzip and gzip files.
• No ads.
• Create shortcuts to sites on the home screen.
Remote Desktop allows you to connect to any Windows computer using your phone or tablet. The app uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect to any Windows that has support for Terminal Services.
* perfect for low speed connections. When you're on a slow speed network choose "High color 16 Bit" and 640x480 resolution. This minimizes the required bandwith.
* emulates the mouse. You can left-click, right-click and even double click. Drag & drop is also implemented.
* zoom and pan
* connect to any version of Windows starting with XP, except all Home and Starter versions. From all these editions Microsoft removed the Terminal Services.
QUICK START GUIDE:
1. Tap Add Connection
2. Fill all the Label, Host and Port
3. Tap the return button
4. Confirm you want to save the changes
5. From the list of connections tap the one you saved. A connection will be initiated.
6. To edit an existing connection tap the star icon next to it.
More from developer
If you want to use the "Push Alarm" function,make sure of the above points:
1. Only special device support "Push Alarm" function.
2. Make sure you device can access internet.