You only get one first impression. Can you settle to share a paper card with limited information - just like the person next to you? OR would you rather wow your contacts with a custom-interactive experience delivering all there is that makes you the perfect resource for their business needs? On their phone or in their desk drawer - where do you want your business card?
eConnectCard is a digital, interactive business card that helps promote all of your online activities instantly in one easy step. Your eConnectCard displays your personal or business image, contact information, links to websites, blogs, newsletters, testimonials, promotions, video, social media, and more. Whether you’re networking at a business meeting or a social butterfly, you’ll always have a card to share.
- Mobile & Desktop applications using the same login credentials
- Multi-levels of information to your contacts anywhere from mobile or desktop devices
- Unlimited shares
- The ability to load social media including Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and many more
- Effective email signature w/ link to your digital profile
- Appointment scheduling tool that easily integrates with Google & Outlook calendars
- A modern QR Code that is customizable and directs to your business card
- The ability to create 'Teams' for your organization
- A Customer Kiosk feature for Trade Shows, Expos, and Customer Interaction Points
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Dedicated consultants to help you develop your card into its full potential
You can even create custom smart-signs that use your eConnectCard’s multi-level QR code to connect customers to your business card, contact info and social media – great for real estate agents, contractors, service-based companies, or any business that wants to make their information readily available to potential customers.
See our website for further information.
Note: This app is a free extension to the eConnectCard system. We provide affordable and fair plans for every business need. We guarantee that you will save money and time by switching from paper to digital.