Pleasantly enjoyable It is actually a really fun game. I love it!! It does not provide hours of fun, but lots of little short bursts, and it really gets you thinking. I like that each level adds a new little challenge. It is not the hardest of games but it is hard enough that you have to think, with getting all fustrated.I recommend it!!!
Great little puzzler This game is simple and quite addictive but can get boring after a while. However, it keeps me coming back time after time. I like that the puzzles get progressively harder. One star dropped because it doesn't support the stylus of my galaxy note!
Great for wasting time This game is good enough when you're bored... but if you play too long it'll get boring.. and it's not difficult at all
There is no normal difficulty The start all the way to elementary level 14 was WAY too easy then it went WAY too hard.
Fun It's witty and creative. No pop ups yet...I HATE pop ups and if they stay to come up... I'll dump this game too.
The game is pretty interesting especially when you're bored. Its also a great brain teaser!
- Added 'hints'. All who are a little stuck can now press "use hint" to get a little help.
- You can now access a shop. If you run out of hints you can buy new ones here.
- Share the game on facebook to get 5 free hints (via the shop).
- Some new and improved graphics added.
- Cheerful soundtrack added.
- Highscore moved inside "time trial" menu.
- Added request to rate the game on google play. It pops up after you complete a world.
- Still ADD FREE.