“Aristo e-Bookshelf (Biology) – Teacher’s Edition” features the electronic resources for the related printed textbook series “HKDSE Biology – Concepts and Applications”. The e-Bookshelf provides an all-in-one platform for users to access the quality coursebooks, SBA practical workbooks, supporting kits, teaching apps and other online resources prepared by Aristo Educational Press Ltd.
* The current version provides Book 1-8 and their related resources.
• Log in with your Aristo Teacher’s Land (Biology) account.
• After logging in, you can view the e-Book in offline mode (except the online resources, e.g. YouTube videos).
• Get the electronic version of all coursebooks, SBA practical workbooks and supporting kits in one bookshelf.
• Switch between English and Traditional Chinese on each page.
• Add your own recorded audio, highlighting, notes, hyperlinks and bookmarks.
• Take photos or videos, or select from your device, and place on the pages for reference or demonstration in class.
• Play experiment videos to study the procedures.
• Facilitate teaching and learning with the tailor-made apps and tools, such as e-SBA, e-Dictionary, Virtual Tour, Laboratory Set-up Illustrator, Biological Specimen Illustrator, and e-Library.
• Link to latest online resources, e.g. Online Test, Question Bank, Teacher’s Land, and 5** Biology Tutorial.
• Search keywords and open the relevant pages.