feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
Thanks to everyone that has donated by buying the donate version of this widget.
If you like my work at androidappdev.org and would like to help me continue to develop free/open source applications for Android, feel free to purchase my "Battery Widget (donate)" widget.
If you have any problems with the widget, please contact me to my e-mail because I can't reply to comments.
Don't rate one star just because it doesn't work for you.
Let me know what is the problem with the widget on your device so that I can fix the problem.
Is a simple widget, the screen is more beautiful Sumaho by simply putting the home screen, it will look lovely.
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
If you don't need any settings, widgets, ads, useless graphs - this app is for you!
NOTE! MIGHT NOT WORK with battery saving modes like STAMINA on Sony phones, need to turn them off or include this app in white list.
This app does not stay in memory as background process, it reads battery data and turns off with a certain interval, when battery level for a long time does not change, interval is increased, thus saving memory and battery of the phone. This app might not be so precise as apps with background process.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your feedback is important to us! Rate the app and write a review. Do you have cool idea about cool new feature that this app should have? Include it in the review and we'll do our best to include it!
HOW TO USE IT (as some users report that they can't find the installed app): Add it to your home screen from the widget drawer - it does not appear in the app drawer!
Best review of 2014 by David Hewitt using Moto X
"Clean and cool. I put it on all my pages. Know your battery level at a glance."
Please check out Thrutu, my day-job app!
Please donate by buying Data Watcher Widget.
* Every phone has a different alignment, please email if the widget doesn't match built-in HTC ones on your handset or if you have other problems. *
Internet permission is for reporting errors/stats so I can make it better.
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
Finally, white version of the one of the most beautiful widgets on Android Market is here!
Our Smartphone battery loses capacity over time and thus the hassle of having to charge it daily, even several times in the same day. If you're tired to charge your phone every day, or you run out of battery power when you need it, Battery Life is your solution.
Using Battery Fixes once a week, the life of your old battery will last up to 80%.
-Is practical, effective and fast.
-It Has an intuitive and simple interface that anyone can use.
-Repair your battery in a single click.
-Battery temperature indicator
-Percentage load indicator
-Also Includes indicators such as voltage, status, health, connection type or technology.
-Access to information from your device, operating system, device model, if it supports accelerometer, if it supports gyroscope, device memory ...
You will also receive tips for extend the life of your battery.
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
This application will help you if you are not satisfied with the standard battery indicator of your device .
- Futuristic Digital LED battery level indicator , with percent.
- Adjust the display , change the numbers theme , customize the application as you will be comfortable !
- The indicator color changes depending on the charge level of the battery.
- Accuracy up to one percent.
- Six different themes!
- The application is constantly improving, all for you!
- Same minimalistic cool Widget!
- WITHOUT ADS
- Low battery level notification
Three themes were added!
Do you want to use this app in your language ? Send mail to email@example.com
LED charge status of the battery level battery indicator status widget
★ Widget Support
★ Alerts for low and high battery level as desired
★ Battery level (percentage) in Status Bar for Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and above
★ Progress Bar in Notification for Android 4.0 (ICS) and above
★ Option for Auto Start after phone reboot
★ Hindi and Russian language support
It will also help you to save your phone from over charging and switching off due to low battery. You can configure alerts for low as well as high battery level as desired. You can set the low battery level from 10% to 50% and the high battery level from 60% to 100% i.e. full. You can also select the ringtone for your alert. Alert sound depends on your media volume.
You can mute or un-mute alerts anytime. Notification tells you whether alerts are ON (un-muted) or OFF (muted).
If your battery is low and you put your phone for charging alerts will be paused. You will get alerts even if your phone screen is off but after every five minutes depending on your low battery level setting.
Note: This application itself won’t consume your phone battery much :-)
Your Feedback/Comments/Suggestions are welcome to improve the application.
It optimizes phone settings like Internet connectivity, screen brightness, and timeout according to the your needs.
Avast Battery Saver features:
■ Smart profiles activated automatically based on time, location, and battery level.
■ App Consumption feature to detect and permanently stop power-draining apps.
■ Precise estimates of remaining battery life based on actual phone usage and historical data.
Named app of the day by German magazine Chip (chip.de): "The app does what it promises, saves battery life!"
How Avast Battery Saver actual works?
✔ The application can turn off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby.
✔ When the screen is turned off, the phone will limit connections to the Internet to every 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes, based on your current profile configuration.
✔ Emergency mode is activated when your battery level is very low, and it turns off all functions that require significant energy, saving power for when you really need it - Wi-Fi, data connection, Bluetooth or GPS.
Significantly extend your battery life with power management profiles.
■ Smart profiles & power setting feature adjust your phone settings based on location and time. Avast Battery Saver learns about your daily routine and thus suggests the best smart profiles for your phone.
■ Avast Battery Saver never affects voice calls, SMSes, or the ring volume of your phone.
■ It shows battery level in percents and time left in status bar notification. So you know how much battery juice is left.
■ You can identify, disable or stop battery draining apps, the ones which cause problems.
■ You can easily adjust profiles and manage them within the app.
The app currently works with these profiles: Home, Work, Night and Super-Saving Emergency Mode.
You can easily switch from one mode to another and manage them within the apps. This improved battery manager will take care of your battery’s health the same way a doctor takes care of yours.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icons.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All fonts are ICS Roboto font (Android 4.x)
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the percentage blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
ICS Blue - To blend in with Android 4.x
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green/Yellow/Red - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Large Blue - To blend in with 3.x and upwards. Better visibility on tablets
Large While - Better visibility on tablets
Large Green/Yellow/Red - Better visibility on tablets
Green/Yellow/Red ORIGINAL - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Try them out.
- Display battery health, temperature and voltage in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every perctage change as with some similar apps.
- Ads Free
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.