Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icons.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All fonts are ICS Roboto font (Android 4.x)
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the percentage blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
ICS Blue - To blend in with Android 4.x
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green/Yellow/Red - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Large Blue - To blend in with 3.x and upwards. Better visibility on tablets
Large While - Better visibility on tablets
Large Green/Yellow/Red - Better visibility on tablets
Green/Yellow/Red ORIGINAL - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Try them out.
- Display battery health, temperature and voltage in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every perctage change as with some similar apps.
- Ads Free
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
★ Widget Support
★ Alerts for low and high battery level as desired
★ Battery level (percentage) in Status Bar for Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and above
★ Progress Bar in Notification for Android 4.0 (ICS) and above
★ Option for Auto Start after phone reboot
★ Hindi and Russian language support
It will also help you to save your phone from over charging and switching off due to low battery. You can configure alerts for low as well as high battery level as desired. You can set the low battery level from 10% to 50% and the high battery level from 60% to 100% i.e. full. You can also select the ringtone for your alert. Alert sound depends on your media volume.
You can mute or un-mute alerts anytime. Notification tells you whether alerts are ON (un-muted) or OFF (muted).
If your battery is low and you put your phone for charging alerts will be paused. You will get alerts even if your phone screen is off but after every five minutes depending on your low battery level setting.
Note: This application itself won’t consume your phone battery much :-)
Your Feedback/Comments/Suggestions are welcome to improve the application.
If you don't need any settings, widgets, ads, useless graphs - this app is for you!
NOTE! MIGHT NOT WORK with battery saving modes like STAMINA on Sony phones, need to turn them off or include this app in white list.
This app does not stay in memory as background process, it reads battery data and turns off with a certain interval, when battery level for a long time does not change, interval is increased, thus saving memory and battery of the phone. This app might not be so precise as apps with background process.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
Your feedback is important to us! Rate the app and write a review. Do you have cool idea about cool new feature that this app should have? Include it in the review and we'll do our best to include it!
HOW TO USE IT (as some users report that they can't find the installed app): Add it to your home screen from the widget drawer - it does not appear in the app drawer!
Best review of 2014 by David Hewitt using Moto X
"Clean and cool. I put it on all my pages. Know your battery level at a glance."
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
The Professional Edition also includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Should you experience issues or need assistance, please send a support request from app settings, help and support.
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.bmw and check 3C Toolbox: http://www.3c71.com/at
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
✓ Battery level Widget
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Batteria is an indicator battery free and without advertising.
Batteria monitor has a percentage that represents the battery level in real time.
Batteria has been developed to show only the important information and do it well: it consumes very little power and takes up very little space.
If the battery is all you need, Batteria is the application you are looking for.
Simple, elegant and intuitive battery tool.
Battery Currents is a simple battery info application, designed to monitor the battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Current was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and battery widgets for quick operations.
+ Display battery information
+ Status bar notification of battery status
+ Estimation of battery remaining time
+ 2 Themes: Light and Dark
+ Very light weight
+ Small memory footprint
+ NO ADS!
+ 1x1 Battery Widget
+ 2x1 Battery Widget
Battery Information Displayed:
* Battery Percentage
* Health status
Try our other apps:
Bataria - Battery Power Saver
BlingBoard: Social Widget
Don't get stuck again with an unexpected low battery!
★ Percentage of battery remaining shown in status bar (optional)
★ Rate of discharge tells you how fast your battery is being used up
★ Charts show recent and predicted battery percentage
★ Widgets for percentage, time remaining, percentage per hour, temperature and voltage
★ Optional warnings when your remaining time or percentage meets a limit
★ Optional warning when your battery usage per hour is above normal
★ Tune screen, wifi, bluetooth and auto sync settings to save battery
★ Battery saving score gives easy feedback on how to save more battery
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
Tap Widget for more Options, You can set 1 of 3 different colors for your battery widget, Green, Purple and Blue. This widget lets you see your battery level in real time and the percentage, full battery details, temperatures, cycles and much more battery information can be viewed.
This battery widget and application is very friendly on battery life.
This is the same application as our other Battery Widget but this is a version with slightly larger percentage text.
◊ No Ads,
◊ 3 different colors to set as your battery icon
◊ Shows 3d looking battery icon that reads real time levels.
◊ No Ads,
◊ Purchase and help the fallen rider’s project.
◊ Free Updates
Thank you very much for your time. please email us if you have any questions are support team is here for you.
The application can also be customized with additional themes. Themes will be distributed as additional Android applications on the Android market.
The Smart Battery Monitor has been rewarded by Android magazine with 4 out of 5 stars!
NOTICE: As far as I know Motorola devices only support battery level changes in 10% steps. This is not a bug in the Smart Battery Monitor app. It is a system limitation of the manufacturer.
- Language support (English, German)
- Status bar icon for battery level indication (can be disabled)
- Customizable icons
- Battery temperature if supported from the phone in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Elapsed time since last charge (if discharging)
- Elapsed time since phone has been plugged in (if charging)
- Rough time estimate until battery is fully charged/discharged
- Vibrator can be used to signal battery full and battery almost empty status
- Changelog is now accessible from the menu
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
Finally, white version of the one of the most beautiful widgets on Android Market is here!