Let’s face it. Smoking is bad for everyone. Bad for the smoker and all those around them that are exposed to second hand smoke. Although no app can break your nicotine addiction for you, this app can be a tool in your arsenal.
Smoke Free was inspired by a Shipmate in the Navy. She told me that she attempted to stop smoking unsuccessfully 7 times and that ridding yourself of a nicotine addiction was considered harder than ridding yourself of a heroin addiction. Smoke free combines several techniques to help you stay the course and free yourself from addiction.
- Body recovery Simulation
- 21 biological metrics
- Metric progress bars
- Progress Bar goal markers
- Estimation of the amount of time you save.
- Estimation of the amount of time you have lost
- Track money spent and saved.
- Financial goal.
- Graphical financial goal indicator.
Available in: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.