★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
TeacherKit allows teachers to add and manage attendance types (ex. Tardy, Sick) providing them with desired flexibility. TeacherKit also empowers teachers to add and manage behavior types, enabling them to improve their students' behavior actions.
Teachers are able to communicate with parents regarding their students performance and thus keeping the parents engaged in their students learning.
Key TeacherKit Features:
* Organize your classes; use photos to distinguish between classes at a glance.
* Organize your students;
* Record attendance quickly with just few taps.
* Add and remove attendance statuses they way you want; set a code for each attendance status.
* Add behavior notes for students; record positive or negative behavior
* Jump start set up with import from Dropbox or memory. Just browse the file and the classes and students will be automatically created for you. Photos included too..!
* Stay informed on your student's performance and the class overall progress.
* Keep the parents Informed.
* Supporting Arabic Language
It’s time to give yourself a well-deserved break! Learn more at www.teacherkit.net
The teacher allows you to keep:
--The personal info of each student
--The marks of each student
--All the courses you need
--One-click contact to students' parents
--More to come!
If you need additional features contact me with no doubt!
From the ActionBar you can: add new students, select the class you want to see or change between list/grid view.
Student Info Screen
From the ActionBar you can: move through students, update student info, delete student or see his/her marks. Long press on the email address or phone number will send/call that person.
Student Marks Screen
NOTE:Marks will save automatically when leaving this screen.\n
From the ActionBar you can: add/delete subjects, add quarters/assigments or delete the whole marks.
You can contact the parents of the CHECKED students and let them know that their kids have not come to school.
From here you can select the predefined class, delete de whole data base (this WILL ERASE all user data), request any new feature you desire or open this HowTo screen.
In the current version, the app provides following features to teachers:
1. Attendance: Mark attendance of students. The updated attendance records can be synced with database when the connectivity to the server is available.
2. Search student: Search and view basic information about students in teacher’s class. It shows information like Photograph, name, class, section, address and phone number of parents.
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
- Enjoy all features in BTTENDANCE, by installing the app with your students!
- Clicker: Check the response of your students during the class by using BTTENDANCE. Also, you can apply BTTENDANCE to your education in any environments since it supports most of the mobile devices.
- Attendance Check: Automatic Attendance Check System in BTTENDANCE checks your students' attendance accurately and effortlessly in all ranges of class by using Bluetooth and elaborate algorithm. Any additional equipment or device is unnecessary.
- Notice: BTTENDANCE is an efficient way to make an announcement for your class. Notify important information to your students as easy as sending a text message!
1. You can select the number of choices for each question.
2. Making question in advance is possible.
1. Professor can update attendance by calling each students.
2. Tardy policy has been added.
1. Professor can check how many students read each notice.
- User Interface has been improved dramatically.
Keywords - BTTENDANCE, Lecture, Course, Class, Notice, Attendance, Bluetooth, Clicker, Poll, Question
Great for both home schooling and traditional grade school, this all-in-one curriculum kit is the perfect tool for teachers and parents of kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade students alike.
This app comes fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases necessary.
• 12 table layouts that let preschool and kindergarten kids match, order and sort objects.
• 6 colorful theme combinations.
• 11 "Quick Set" scenes that instantly set the table to teach:
- Basic math
- Base-10 counting
- Counting from one to twenty
- Coin counting
- Domino math
- Letter phonics and sounds
- Uppercase and lowercase vowels
- Uppercase and lowercase consonants
- Matching upper- and lowercase letters
- Building three-letter words
- Building four-letter words
- Shape recognition
- Primary and secondary colors
- Letter/object matching
• Diverse tool kit to create your own lessons, including:
- Individual numbers from 0 to 100
- All 26 letters and their sounds for teaching phonics, building vocabulary and helping toddlers learn to read.
- 26 common "things" to represent letters from A to Z
- A decimal point and all of the operators they need to add, subtract, multiply, divide and understand concepts such as "less than" and "more than."
- Dollar and cent symbols for teaching financial lessons
- 16 common shapes, available in your choice of 8 colors
- Basic American coins from the penny to the quarter
- All 28 dominoes for counting practice
- Base-10 blocks representing 1, 10, 100 and 1000
• Over 20 Speed Sets that allow you to quickly place multiple vowels, consonants, numbers and objects on the table.
• Nearly 200 unique sounds, including phonics for every letter (by name and sound), all the numbers from 0 to 100, and an object for every letter in the alphabet.
• Many fun extra features, including a randomized "Quick Rewards" animation to encourage young learners, and a peek-a-boo curtain that makes playtime fun while keeping active learners focused.
• Endless combination of tables, letters, numbers and things let you fully customize lesson plans.
• Based on U.S. Common Core standards.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
"I truly am in awe of this app and its versatility. There's no doubt that TableTots is going to be an invaluable educational resource. It's an app that makes me wish every teacher had access to an iPad. The things Kindergarten teachers could do with this resource!" - The iPhone Mom
• Featured in the Globe and Mail
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Kids Collection
• Apple Staff Favorite
• Apple What's Hot
• Apple New & Noteworthy
TableTots is the one-stop teaching kit perfect for kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade curriculum, or home schooling. The endless amount of tools included lets you constantly challenge your kids with new and creative lesson plans. Download TableTots today!
There's more to explore.
Check out the rest of the apps in the Tots Educational Series, including TallyTots for numbers and AlphaTots, the award-winning alphabet learning game.
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
With TeacherPad, teachers can take full control of their elearning sessions. The two key features, single-app lock and app management, can help teachers to better manage the Android Tablets during their lessons in the classrooms. It also simplifies the ITCs' daily app administration work. In just a few clicks, all students' Tablets are restricted to a designated app during the class. It simply removes parents' concern over the abuse of mobile devices in school. While teachers and students benefit from the interactive electronic learning environment in class, parents become worry-free.
This platform also supports the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategy by allowing students to bring their personal devices to schools for studying purposes. The ultimate goal is "one student one device". This is definitely a great relief to the finance burden and device management of the schools.
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
Are you looking for student management ideas for all grade levels? Do you love teaching but need strategies to deal with bullying, disrespect and other issues that cause stress? Simple logic tells us that we must build relationships - but that is easier said than done. This app features more than 400 ideas for managing 25 typical classroom behavior problems.
Teacher Buddy App features solutions for the following behaviors -
Does Not Work
Won't Turn In Work
Lack of Responsibility
Poor Social Skills
Out of Seat
Talks Too Much
Please note that this is the free version of the app with only two of the behaviors available for free. The full version with all behaviors is available through one in-app purchase.
KITs National Training Center on Inclusion (NTCI) develops and presents online and live training designed to create positive change in the program environment through increased knowledge of accommodations and supports, building of relationships with program stakeholders and an understanding of how policies and procedures affect inclusion. KITs National Training Center on Inclusion has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). The KIT to Go App features practical tips on inclusion for child care, youth development and recreation professionals. Short instructional videos show popular inclusion techniques. 50 answers to the most frequently asked questions.Concise training booklets on including children with autism, developmental disabilities and social emotional needs. Calendar of live training events. Social networking links.
Learn more at www.KITonline.org
Real-time tablet control system
TabLink is a Wi-Fi network based management portal that allows teachers to easily and effectively manage classroom activities. During the class, the teacher can work with IWB and tablet to interact with student in real-time and control multiple student tablets (e.g. remotely suspend screen, share teacher screen, monitor screen & apps…).
** Note: Teacher Server software download from http://www.hanshingroup.com or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your school is not currently supported, see the about us section below and ask your school administrator to visit www.SchoolInfoApp.com or contact us for details.
School Info by SchoolInfoApp features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 15 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
We build great apps for great schools and school districts and have published apps serving more than 600 schools and districts throughout the US, UK and Canada. All we do is develop and manage mobile apps for schools and school districts, so our focus is 100% on doing that incredibly well. The result is apps that are highly rated with features that students, parents, teachers and administrators find to be time-saving, simple and useful.
Features listed may or may not be included depending on your school or district’s policies and preferences.