Like audio digest, app has a lot to be desired I do like audio digest in general but the app really should be improved. Two things that come to mind is that it doesn't remember where you left off on the audio section. It can still be running in the background, but if you navigate away from it for more than 5-10 min, you loose your spot. Really annoying. Also trying to read the written material is pretty much impossible. It always jumps back to the top of the page as I try to scroll down.
Unless you have an Apple product, not worth it After paying so much for a subscription, I learned Audio Digest has focused exclusively on making content available to Apple product users. So, along with the majority who don't use Apple products, I'm left essentially unable to access the features I paid for
Weak sauce Agree with the other negative reviews. I won't be using my CME money on this crap again.
Reading content impossible Can't read written summary. Will jump back to top of page. Also not being able to restart where you stopped is frustrating. That's why I still get the CDs. App more convenient for doing the tests for me however.
Poor on critical issues Not remembering where I left off on audio is a BIG failure......
Still no adjustable speed? It works, and better than the original version, but the apple version of the program allows you to adjust the playing speed. I hope they fix it soon.
- Mobile network compatibility - You no longer need to be connected to wifi to download your programs
- Delete programs from device
- Sort by recently viewed, latest downloaded and hide completed programs
- Board Review purchasers can access content directly through mobile app
- All Access and My Choice subscribers can now search, select and download from the entire Audio Digest library from their device
- Added functionality to skip the audio back by 30 seconds