• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to email@example.com or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
A simple to use Gas mileage calculator. Figure out your car's gas mileage and cost per mile. Just enter the number from your last fill-up and press the calculate button to see the results. Supports North American and European units. (Sorry, English only at this time.) Please send us your comments and feature requests.
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher
As of now, this app covers the United States only.
NOTE: Some states have no ethanol free stations due to recent legislation. These states are:
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
DriverDiary is compatible on all devices running Android 2.1 and up including tablets. It has an unsurpassed feature list in the free version, including unlimited vehicles and records and import/export/backup functionality. Where other apps limit you and charge, DriverDiary is fully functional and UNLIMITED for FREE! We believe that the data you enter is yours and you should be able to export it, back it up and do whatever you want with it whenever you want without having to pay an additional charge to get to it.
The Pro version adds additional unique features like Sync, attaching files and importing recalls, TSBs and factory maintenance. DriverDiary Pro is the FIRST AND ONLY vehicle tracking app on Android to offer the ability to Sync your data between a remote server and multiple Android devices as well as importing factory vehicle data. Search DriverDiary Pro in Google Play!
If you encounter any bugs or errors, please email us or use the "Report" button so we can attempt to resolve the issue before leaving a bad rating and/or a bug report in the comments. We can't reply to the comments to help you or notify you when the bug is fixed. We fix bugs quickly when they arise and we want you to contact us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quick response times.
***DriverDiary does not request strange or unnecessary permissions. Please read below to learn about the permissions DriverDiary requests.
-Enter fill ups, maintenance, expenses and parts
-Track unlimited vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc)
-Add drivers and assign them to a vehicle
-Import/Export CSV data
-Backup and restore data to SD card
-Use main or trip odometer
-All standard unit of measure options (MPG, km/L, L/100km, etc)
-Selectable odometer and unit of measure per vehicle
-Selectable distance and volume units per vehicle and fill up (miles\liters, km\gallons)
-Exclude partial fill-ups from calculations
-Exclude fill-ups from average
-Add/Edit/Delete all list items (service types, expense types, etc)
-Comprehensive stats and charts on your vehicles
-Basic trip tracking
-Dark and light themes
-Install to SD Card (Android 2.2+)
†Service reminders use your devices built in alarm manager and NOT a constantly running background service. DriverDiary is resource and battery friendly!
*INTERNET - Used for ads in the FREE VERSION and the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION
*READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for creating backups and exporting data to your SD card in all versions.
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check your network connection for the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION ONLY. This permission is not used at all in the FREE VERSION.
*RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used for setting the alarm manager to notify DriverDiary when it should trigger a reminder alert in all versions or do an automatic backup in the PRO VERSION.
*ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – Used for populating location addresses and other location fields in the PRO VERSION.
*READ_GSERVICES, MAPS_RECEIVE – Used for displaying fill ups and trips on Google Maps in the PRO VERSION.
*GET_ACCOUNTS - Used for connecting to Google Drive in the PRO VERSION
Please leave a review for DriverDiary if you download it and use it. Let others know what you think!
Any comments or suggestions for future versions, please email us and let us know! We want your feedback!
This app is acar fuel log.
Driver Diary fuel mileage tracker
Most gasoline sold at stations today is 10% or more ethanol. Ethanol is a low-cost plant based additive that is proven to reduce gas mileage and cause long term damage to engines.
Ethanol-free Gas by Mindtile will show you where in the U.S. you can buy E0 gasoline. Get the name, address, octane offered and directions for each station in your state. Say no to ethanol, and be good to your car.
There are built-in values set for MPG for a handful of cars. If you notice that your car is not listed in the application, it is very simple to manually input your own MPG, which gives you better accuracy in gas cost calculation! To do this, simply select the 'manual' option (which is enabled by default) to calculate your gas cost for an entire trip.
Instructions on how to use this application:
1) By default, the calculation is based on the metric system. If you would like to use imperial, simply mark the checkbox labeled "US" and click the "Reset" button. If you would like to revert back to metric, uncheck the checkbox labeled "US" and click the "Reset" button.
2) After you have selected which input method to use:
Imperial - Gas is in dollars/gallon ($/g), distance is in miles (mi)
Metric - Gas is in cents/liter (¢/L), distance is in kilometers (km)
MPG is the same for both (miles per gallon). The calculator will automatically convert to the appropriate values if you choose to use the metric system.
3) Click the "Calculate" button to find your total (approximate) cost for the trip!
Our goal is to become the #1 app for all of your driving needs. Stay tuned for future updates which will bring new and innovative features to make your life in the car easier (while saving you a little money!)
No need to type anything , No login procedure. Just Install Gas Pump Finder , Open app and It will do the rest within few seconds!
• Quickly find nearby gas stations,petrol pump with a single tap using Gas Station Finder.
• Gas Station Finder Works worldwide.
• Gas Station Finder locates your phone with GPS also works without GPS and then provides you with
the top local searches sorted by minimum distance nearby so you can find where you need to go.
• It will provide contact details, address, distance, website and location of each place and overall user rating for their service
• You also can write review for the particular Gas station
• It will help to Get directions with Map with estimated time and distance.
Then this is the app for you! Quick and easy you enter the current gas- and E85-price. Then, with a key press, the app calculates the most cost-effective option based on your measured average milage/consumption for the both fuel-types. It also presents the cost per mile/km for both fuel-types and how much you save - of course in your local currency worldwide.
You can save money depending on your vehicle’s mileage/consumption of the different fuel-types and the price relation between them. First the consumption: E85 has approximately 30% less energy, but a 30% mileage/consumption difference is not valid for most cars. Also, your driving skills and the way the car is used (for example mostly in the city) is an important factor. So, make sure you have a good value of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption that represents how you use it. Then the price: Ethanol prices fluctuate on a different cycle than gasoline, meaning that ethanol is sometimes more than 30% cheaper but sometimes not. E85 or Gas will let you know if the price difference is enough to offset the difference in fuel mileage/consumption.
E85 or Gas also features a "Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager". With the manager you can keep track of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption under different conditions, for example urban or city. Any number of stored values can then be used to calculate an average that automagically will be inserted in the calculator. An important feature is that you can choose which values that shall be included in the average. This makes it possible to adapt the average value to the future use of your car, e.g. if you after refueling will drive mostly in an urban environment you would select only urban fuel mileages/consumptions. Another good use case is where you create your own unique combined fuel mileage/consumption value, for example four city-recorded values, two extra urban-recorded values and one highway-recorded value.
* US units: mile, gallon, MPG
* EU units: km, litre, l/100km
* SE units: mil, liter, l/100km
* Local (your country) currency
* Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager - a tool to get a realistic fuel consumption/mileage value
Keywords: e85, gas, gasoline, ethanol, calculator, flexifuel, flexi fuel, flex fuel, flexible fuel, biopower, BioPower, eco, eco-driving, multifuel, consumption, mileage, fuel manager, fuel mileage, fuel economy
use in a 2-cycle engine of a given oil/gas mix ratio.
tags: ratio,Petrol/Oil Mixture Ratio, Gas, Gasoline,
golf carts, motorcycles, snowmobiles, blowers, chainsaws,
tillers, rotary plows, utility tractors, commercial two cycle carts,
garden tools, motor scooters, motor skates
This fuel log keeps it super simple and even fun to track and monitor your fuel expenses.
Simply enter 3 values at the gas station after filling up the car, and take advantage of Gas Tracker's beautiful statistical graphs when you are doing your next car budget!
All you need to do after is fill-up is register these 3 values:
1 - Total mileage
2 - Amount tanked
3 - Price per liter or gallon
The fuel log app is designed to make one-hand navigation a breeze, so you can register your fill-ups while at the gas station!
Gas Tracker will do all the mileage calculations for you, and when you are doing your next car budget the app will present you with the complete overview of your car's mileage performance, monthly costs etc.
* Easiest fill-up registration process on the app market!
* Track fuel consumption.
* Unlimited cars.
* Calculate fuel consumption, car performance, car efficiency and monthly fuel costs.
* Most userfriendly fuel log app on the market!
* Gas Tracker is 100% Ad-free.
Fuel saving tips free on the app's blog at http://blog.gastracker.eu
More info at http://www.gastracker.eu
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
Want to know the quality of fuel of a certain gas station?
Or maybe you have an electric vehicle and you'd like to know where to refill it?
Then our Android app is just for you - GAS US - U.S. gas stations all in one beautiful and convenient app
- See a list of the nearest gas stations sorted by distance from your current location
- View the location of gas stations on the map
- Search for gas stations on the map in a given radius
- Search by city/street name
- Navigation to the selected gas station
- Filter what brands you want to see
- View the gas station's additional services
- Rate the station's fuel quality and service
- Find alternative fuel (Hydrogen and Electric) stations
With hotels from all over the world being added weekly, there will not be a country you plan to visit where you will not be able to find motorcycle friendly accomodation and fellow riders.
- Comprehensive list of motorcylce friendly hotels across the globe.
- Map mode for preview of all hotels in the database.
- Route mode for easy following your path to the chosen hotel
- List mode for quick search by countries.
- Find me button – for pin pointing your location.
- Regular updates of hotel and accomodation database
- Destination button on the map and the list mode
- Service points and gas stations
- Safety measures while on the road
We appreciate all the support and would love to hear feedback from our users so we can improve your experience and create a tool for all motorcycle enthusiasts across the globe to use when on their adventures.
For all enquiries whether business or just to say hi, feel free to contact us through
Enter city or zip code, zoom in or out, and select your site. We'll get you to the nearest Quarles fuel station in a flash.
Visit quarlesfleetfueling.com to apply for a Q-CARD.