- Works offline
- Suggests formula as you type
- Google Search
- Customize your values
- Tablet friendly (Compatible with tablets)
- Dark/Light theme
- From Hydrogen (element 1) up to Roentgenium (element 111)
Molar mass values from:
- Alberta - Chemistry Data Booklet (Updated 2010) Alberta gov.
- IUPAC - Update 2011 [http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/AtWt/]
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The calculator of molar masses. Enter correctly a chemical compound and it will show molar masses and percentage of elements.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for iPhone and iPad.
Do you want to see different molecules such as adrenaline, cocaine, amino acids and etc. with real 3D stereoscopic mode?
With "Molecule 3D" you can look at them with several 3D stereoscopic modes: Anaglyth, Side by Side and Mirror separated.
"Molecule 3D" helps you to understand space structure of complex molecules.
For Anaglyph stereoscopic mode you must have Anaglyph stereo glasses having red/green-blue color division.
Some people can see stereoscopic image without special glasses using Side by Side or Mirror separated mode.
You can simply open any file in PDB(protein Data Bank) format or choose some molecules in the available list and interact with it by simple standard touch control.
File browser shows files only with *.pdb, *.ent, *.txt extensions and only not empty directories.
Interleaved stereoscopic mode for HTC Evo 3D mobile phone is supported. It is automatically detected and added in stereo mode list.
Some basic control features:
- main menu is called by clicking on the title of the main window(where molecule is displayed) or by context menu;
- grouping, search are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
Some available functions:
- Opening molecules from existing database list or from file in PDB or SDF format.
- Groupping, search and sorting are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
- Show molecules in different stereo modes, view modes.
- Tuning of colors.
- Creating wallpaper, screenshots.
As moléculas apresentadas podem ser manipuladas pelos usuários, permitindo a visualização por diferentes ângulos, assim como ampliar ou reduzir as estruturas, para que seja dado destaque em áreas de interesse. Cada molécula possui um texto explicativo.
Apoio: Sociedade Brasileria de Química (SBQ), INCT Energia e Ambiente e INCT Inomat
Perfect for Chemistry students in high school and college chemistry classes. Each Formula is capable of being solved for each variable and is much more useful than a basic reference app.
-Atomic Structure Formulas
-Gases, Liquids, and Solutions
Physics Formula Calculator also available in the market
And for those who want to go pro, Science Formula Calculator Pro is available. It includes the full versions of both Chemistry and Physics Formula Calculators. Just search "Science Formula Calculator Pro" in the market.
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
5) Molar mass calculator
*Στην εφαρμογή θα βρείτε 50 Quiz με 10 ερωτήσεις το καθένα(6 Σωστό-Λάθος,4 Πολλαπλής επιλογής)
*Επαναληπτικά Quiz αλλά και Quiz ανά κεφάλαιο.
*Σας εμφανίζει το σκορ σας στο τέλος κάθε Quiz και σας δίνει την δυνατότητα να δείτε τα λάθη σας.
*Είναι εύκολο στη χρήση του γιατί δεν χρειάζεται σύνδεση με το διαδίκτυο, ώστε να μπορείτε να κάνετε τα Quiz, όποτε και όπου επιθυμείτε!
Καλή επιτυχία στις εξετάσεις!
This application displays and allows you to interact (using the touchscreen to rotate) with a 3D molecular model of your choice.
You can choose a 3D model of the available molecules and interact with it by hitting the screen.
Furthermore, for each molecular model, there is information about it, you can consult.
If you want to watch a 3D model of molecules such as O2, N2, Ozone ... Do not waste time and try it!
Initial ribbons support (no sheets yet)
Check the server news for HOWTOs and explanations.
Contribute your molecules to the library (share button) and enter our contributor ranking!
Please report any problems via mail! :-)
### NEXT ###
Complete ribbons support
The Atomdroid app is a computational chemistry tool for the Android platform. It can be used as a molecular viewer/builder and contains local optimization and Monte Carlo simulation features. Install now and experience mobile computational chemistry!
List of features:
* molecular viewing (compatible with xyz and pdb files)
* trajectory analysis and viewing
* molecular building (export to xyz)
* PDB downloader (requires the Internet permission, downloads compressed pdb to save on your data plan)
* Atomdroid molecular libraries (requires the Internet permission)
* local optimization (L-BFGS and Powell algorithms)
* Monte Carlo simulation and analysis
* Global optimization using a Monte Carlo with minimizations approach
* Universal Force Field (UFF) implementation (currently without electrostatics)
* communication with other Atomdroid users via bluetooth and share your molecules (requires bluetooth permission, we are VERY cautious with using it)
Future versions will contain:
* more force field implementations (including analytical gradients)
* molecular dynamics engine
* and more...
The application is currently in beta state. Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be pleased to solve them quickly.
Support for Atomdroid molecular libraries: If you want to create your own library (e.g. for courses) let us know via mail and we provide you with the necessary tools and information free of charge!
The full version has over 70 formulas that allow the user to solve for not one, but all of the variables in each formula. Much more useful than a basic reference app.
Perfect for HW!
-Electricity and Magnetism
-Atomic and Nuclear Physics
-Waves and Optics
Science Formula Calculator Pro is also available. It includes the full versions of both Physics and Chemistry Formula Calculators. Just search "Science Formula Calculator Pro" in the market.
Now with buyable Pro-upgrade!
There are the following features:
- pKa-equation for weak acids
- pKb-equation for weak bases
- Thermodynamics (Ideal gas, Boyle, Lussac)
- Unit converter for several units
- Equation to calculate dilutions
- Tools for preparing solutions
- Tool to calculate solubility of a compound
- Tool to calculate amount of substance from mass percent
- Molecule weight calculator
- Periodic table with information about every element and links to external sources
- Reference tables for physical constants, reduction potentials, solubility products, pKa- and pKb-values and SI-Prefixes
Upgrade to Pro-version to support the development and get more reference data!
- Use a great variety of units within the tools, without converting them individually!
- Choose your preferred unit for temperatures and radii in the periodic table
- Atomic, covalent and van-der-Waals radii
- Ionization energies
- More reduction potentials
- More pka- and pKb-values
- More solubility products
Tablets are fully supported!
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional content, please contact me.
* To register an account, please use an @test.edu email so that email verification from a valid college student email is not required.
Includes Support For-
Molecular mass calculations
Mass percentage calculations
And much more!