- Works offline
- Suggests formula as you type
- Google Search
- Customize your values
- Tablet friendly (Compatible with tablets)
- Dark/Light theme
- From Hydrogen (element 1) up to Roentgenium (element 111)
Molar mass values from:
- Alberta - Chemistry Data Booklet (Updated 2010) Alberta gov.
- IUPAC - Update 2011 [http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/AtWt/]
* Help you and your closest family and friends who do not know the litany and responses to follow conviniently the Holy Mass: children, nephews, grandchildren, etc ...
* For those who visit the church occasionally and do not remember the answers.
* For our trips abroad without knowing the local language well ... including Latin!!.
* to pray in our private moments.
* Incorporates audio rosary to pray it together on our walks, travel, traveling, at home or in church.
FREE AND WITHOUT ADS FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE ENHACEMENT.
You can help us by reviewing and communicating us any error or inaccuracy in the texts or language.
Let us know if you require in your language and not yet available. We will try to please you as soon as possible.
1 - WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
2 - INTERNET
3 - ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
4 - READ_PHONE_STATE
to access to the external database with the readings of the Mass, download and open pdf documents in the smartphone
God bless you!
Users of the Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity can download and investigate on their Android tablet over 60,000 biomolecular structures directly from the Protein Data Bank (PDB) by keyword or PDB ID and over 40,000,000 unique structures from the National Institutes of Health National Cancer Institute (NIH/NCI) using a wide variety of chemical identifiers, including CAS registry numbers, InChI keys, trade names, common names, and IUPAC-format names, among others. (For a full list, see http://cactus.nci.nih.gov/chemical/structure.) Files from any other internet-available site that can be read by Jmol may also be loaded.
The Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity is a nearly full touch-screen implementation of Jmol allowing for command-line entry of Jmol commands (see http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs) as well as a variety of preset simple visualization modes. Additional renderings include a full range of visualizations for crystals (unit cells, symmetry operators, Miller planes, for example), a wide variety of surfaces including Van der Waals surfaces, solvent-accessible surfaces, cavities, and molecular surfaces, and atomic and molecular orbitals.
Special features of the Android version of Jmol include a connection to the gyroscope, allowing for initiating of spinning by simply moving the tablet in a natural fashion (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwvCmD5IDg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uOkhoJ0Oc).
This activity is under active development. Feedback is much appreciated.
ada beberapa metode kuis dalam aplikasi ini yang dirancang untuk mempermudah sarana belajar anda.
dengan tampilan yang menarik dan penggunaan yang mudah anda seperti bermain kuis. tugas anda adalah menyusun kata atau rumus kimia yang ditampilkan untuk anda perbaiki menjadi satu kesatuan yang baik dan benar.
dan anda juga ditantang untuk menyelesaikan tugas mengisi nama nama kimia pada kata yang ditampilkan pada layar.
isikan dengan nama kimia tersebut. semoga bermanfaat
Download this Free app to make your Student Life easier!
Topics Covered :-
Greek Letters used,
Area volume and perimeter of basic geometries,
Basic co-ordinate geometry,
Sequence and series,
Elastic and properties of fluids,
Interference of light,
Electro Magnetic Induction,
Atoms molecules & Nuclei,
Electrons and Photons.
Thermodynamics and Energetics,
When entering formulas, remember capital letters and brackets, which as everyone knows, play an important role in chemical calculations.
Best tool for school and college! If you are a student this app will help you to learn electrical engineering, electronics, electromagnetism and physics.
NOTE: ChemDoodle® Mobile is accessed with your ChemDoodle account that is provided to you for free when you purchase ChemDoodle desktop. You can use the Guest account to access this app without purchasing ChemDoodle, but you will not be able to save your drawings and some features may be restricted.
Thank you for all the positive feedback! Please rate ChemDoodle Mobile 5 stars so we can continue to provide you with new and free features.
ChemDoodle Mobile is the Android companion to the popular chemical publishing desktop application, ChemDoodle. ChemDoodle Mobile is a calculator for drawn organic structures. There are five main windows: Draw, 3D, Calculate, Spectra and Help. The Draw window shows a typical ChemDoodle sketcher, where you can draw and store your structures. The 3D window allows you to view the drawn molecule in 3D. The Calculate page calculates properties and the Spectra page simulates NMR spectra. All spectra are interactive. The Help page contains a thorough help guide.
Please note that in the Android version, pinch gestures only work on platforms supporting Chrome for Android. Performance may vary depending on the Android device this app is run on. Recommended screen size of 320x480 pixels or greater.
1. IUPAC Name
2. Molecular Formula
3. Empirical Formula
4. Molecular Mass
5. Monoisotopic Mass
6. Degree of Unsaturation
7. Hydrogen Bond Acceptors
8. Hydrogen Bond Donors
9. Rotatable Bonds
10. Total Number of Electrons
11. Average Molecular Polarizability
12. Molar Refractivity
13. Polar Surface Area
14. van der Waals Volume
1. Mass Parent Peak (Isotopic Distribution)
2. 1H NMR
3. 13C NMR
Play Store Reviews:
"My chemistry marks has grown Really, wow. No more words to describe this jewel" - Alessandro Migliardi
"Love the design To me what really matters is the app design and I have bot seen any periodic app that comes close to this one's design. Will definitely buy the paid version!!!" -- Kumail Naqvi
"Beautiful UI, great functionality This thing is amazing. As someone just starting to learn chem and stuff this is a great tool. Recommending it to all my friends." -- Mirzan Azlan
"Great design and excellent content I have no idea why this isn't more popular. This app is designed so well. This app is perfect at what it does. The conversions only make it better." -- Chris Kay
Clean and Elegant Chemistry app, that features:
- Interactive Periodic Table (just rotate your device to view the whole periodic table in a beautifully designed UI)
- Proper Tablet support included
- Necessary information about each element in the periodic table
- Instant search (no need to scroll through a list or Table)
Tired of calculated molar masses and other chemistry calculations ? well, no worries, this App will perform most general chemistry calculations for you, listed below:
-> Calculate Molar masses.
-> Calculate number of Moles.
-> Calculate Mass Percentages (%).
-> Calculate Values using the Ideal Gas law
-> Boyle's Law
-> Charles's Law
-> Avogadro's Law
-> Amonton's Law
PS: Individual Images for each element are fetched from Wikipedia
Now with buyable Pro-upgrade!
There are the following features:
- pKa-equation for weak acids
- pKb-equation for weak bases
- Thermodynamics (Ideal gas, Boyle, Lussac)
- Unit converter for several units
- Equation to calculate dilutions
- Tools for preparing solutions
- Tool to calculate solubility of a compound
- Tool to calculate amount of substance from mass percent
- Molecule weight calculator
- Periodic table with information about every element and links to external sources
- Reference tables for physical constants, reduction potentials, solubility products, pKa- and pKb-values and SI-Prefixes
Upgrade to Pro-version to support the development and get more reference data!
- Use a great variety of units within the tools, without converting them individually!
- Choose your preferred unit for temperatures and radii in the periodic table
- Atomic, covalent and van-der-Waals radii
- Ionization energies
- More reduction potentials
- More pka- and pKb-values
- More solubility products
Tablets are fully supported!
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional content, please contact me.
A new educational app “Science - Microcosm 3D” will take you on a fascinating journey across the world of science. You will be able to see objects of the microcosm with your own eyes! Normally it is impossible to see them without a microscope.
“Science - Microcosm 3D” represents a virtual scale with sizes from 10^-1 to 10^-21 and animated 3D models of micro objects from such areas of science like physics, chemistry, natural sciences and biology.
The size of the objects varies from the smallest particles and atoms to protons, neutrons and quarks.
Each object has a description that is available via "More" button.
The science becomes interesting! The application is informative both for children, and for adults.
★ Over 20 3D models
★ Objects from 10^-1 to 10^-21
★ Description of the each object
★ Language: English, Russian
The free version comes with 6 3D models of microcosm objects. Buy a full package for only $1.99 and get all 20 models with descriptions, including:
• Robert Hooke's microscope
• Ladybird and small meteorite
• Flea and sugar crystals
• Butterfly wing
• Household dust
• Soya sauce
• Human chromosome
• Influenza virus
• Tobacco mosaic virus
• Herpes virus
• The AIDS virus
• Cosmic dust
• Fullerene molecule
• Water molecule
• Uranium nucleus
• Light nuclei
• Fundamental bosons
Keywords: science world, 3D models, natural science, biology, physics, chemistry, micro world, space, cosmos, microcosm, micro cosmos, medicine, science reference, science handbook, particles, atoms, microscope, 3D, micro objects.
More from developer
Includes Support For-
Molecular mass calculations
Mass percentage calculations
And much more!
* To register an account, please use an @test.edu email so that email verification from a valid college student email is not required.