- Works offline
- Suggests formula as you type
- Google Search
- Customize your values
- Tablet friendly (Compatible with tablets)
- Dark/Light theme
- From Hydrogen (element 1) up to Roentgenium (element 111)
Molar mass values from:
- Alberta - Chemistry Data Booklet (Updated 2010) Alberta gov.
- IUPAC - Update 2011 [http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/AtWt/]
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
5) Molar mass calculator
Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
It covers all you need to know to understand chemistry concepts. The chemistry practical exposes you to periodic table and dilution calculation.
Complete chemistry offers a quiz section for evaluating your knowledge and areas you need to improve on chemistry.
The app also has a note section where you can save notes of items you want to remember or a summary of certain concept.
The app basically covers syllabus for exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE besides everyone can still use it.
The following topics are covered
State of Matter
Energy and Energy Change
Acids, Bases and Salts
Solubility of Substance
Rate of Reactions
Chemistry and Environment
Metals and its Compounds
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my contact email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app
Do you want to see different molecules such as adrenaline, cocaine, amino acids and etc. with real 3D stereoscopic mode?
With "Molecule 3D" you can look at them with several 3D stereoscopic modes: Anaglyth, Side by Side and Mirror separated.
"Molecule 3D" helps you to understand space structure of complex molecules.
For Anaglyph stereoscopic mode you must have Anaglyph stereo glasses having red/green-blue color division.
Some people can see stereoscopic image without special glasses using Side by Side or Mirror separated mode.
You can simply open any file in PDB(protein Data Bank) format or choose some molecules in the available list and interact with it by simple standard touch control.
File browser shows files only with *.pdb, *.ent, *.txt extensions and only not empty directories.
Interleaved stereoscopic mode for HTC Evo 3D mobile phone is supported. It is automatically detected and added in stereo mode list.
Some basic control features:
- main menu is called by clicking on the title of the main window(where molecule is displayed) or by context menu;
- grouping, search are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
Some available functions:
- Opening molecules from existing database list or from file in PDB or SDF format.
- Groupping, search and sorting are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
- Show molecules in different stereo modes, view modes.
- Tuning of colors.
- Creating wallpaper, screenshots.
* Help you and your closest family and friends who do not know the litany and responses to follow conviniently the Holy Mass: children, nephews, grandchildren, etc ...
* For those who visit the church occasionally and do not remember the answers.
* For our trips abroad without knowing the local language well ... including Latin!!.
* to pray in our private moments.
* Incorporates audio rosary to pray it together on our walks, travel, traveling, at home or in church.
FREE AND WITHOUT ADS FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE ENHACEMENT.
You can help us by reviewing and communicating us any error or inaccuracy in the texts or language.
Let us know if you require in your language and not yet available. We will try to please you as soon as possible.
1 - WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
2 - INTERNET
3 - ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
4 - READ_PHONE_STATE
to access to the external database with the readings of the Mass, download and open pdf documents in the smartphone
God bless you!
It covers both objective quiz and theory questions. Most of the questions were adopted from WAEC exam. It is a complete chemistry helper app that will let you learn by solving questions
Full Chemistry questions app is good for students preparing for high school chemistry exams but it will be more beneficial to examinations like WAEC, JAMB, GCE, NECO, and KCSE.
All the questions have concise and well detailed solutions. Students can use our other chemistry app to learn more about different topics and can use the knowledge obtained to practice and answer questions on this app
We are always in the look out on how to improve our apps. If you have any suggestion or question about this app, please kindly use the email below to get in touch with us.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
This app is produced by Calistry. Visit calistry.org to use hundreds of similar tools in the field of chemistry.
* Lots of interesting facts about each element - 2,398 in total
* 92 images showing the symbol for each element with its atomic number and atomic mass
* Original music by David J Bevan
* Race Mode to check your progress and see how much you have learned
* Slideshow Mode to show you all the symbols and facts in sequence
* Easy on-screen gestures for Facts, Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help.
Gold, Uranium, Helium, Fluorine, Iron, Magnesium, Barium, Sulfur, Indium, Lead and many more! This educational game uses 92 images showing the symbol for each chemical element with its atomic number and atomic mass, to teach you to recognize the first 92 elements of the Periodic Table. Enjoy the symbols and original music, listen to the names, and choose the correct images. Read the facts with each element for lots of interesting information, such as how it is produced, who discovered it and when, how it is obtained and how it is used (2,398 facts in total). Before long, you will be familiar with all 92 elements ranging from the Halogens and the Actinides to the Lanthanides and the Post Transition Metals.
"The Periodic Table" is both educational and fun. The game features Race Mode, which asks you questions at speed to test your memory. At the end of the race, you can check how well you have done relative to your other races. Slideshow Mode shows you all the symbols and facts in sequence. Simply slide through the images with your finger on the screen, both horizontally for chemically similar elements (eg. Halogens, Noble Gases etc) and vertically by atomic number. Quiet Mode allows you to play this game with or without voice prompts.
The game also features easy on-screen gestures to help you quickly find Facts, Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Quiet Mode and Help. Or you can use the standard Android menu. Original music composed by David J Bevan.
All the instructions needed to use this app are now in the following languages:
Afrikaans (af), Deutsch (de), Español (es), Français (fr), Indonesia (id), Italiano (it), 日本の (ja), 한국의 (ko), Português (pt), Pусский (ru), ภาษาไทย (th), Việt (vi), 中国的 (zh)
No annoying click through or sticky advertising. No in app sales. No Internet connection required. This FREE app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Please see our video below for a quick demonstration of how to play "The Periodic Table".
Write to us at Appa-Apps; we'd love to hear from you!
Chemistry Formula Calculator is designed to cover an entire year of material in one app.
The app also comes complete with a constants sheet with important information that you may encounter during the course.
Does NOT require internet!
-Atomic Structure Formulas
-Gases, Liquids, and Solutions
If you like this app, also try Physics Formula Calculator by Vincent Programming.
And for those who want to go pro, Science Formula Calculator Pro is available. It includes the full versions of both Chemistry and Physics Formula Calculators. Just search "Science Formula Calculator Pro" in the market.
Texts, prayers and daily readings of the Holy Mass in the major languages of the world, to help keep you and your mass companions. For our trips abroad without knowing the local language well ... including Latin!!.
Audio The Holy Rosary to pray it together. You can also access the texts. Automatic selection of the Mysteries for the day of the week.
Also hold the written and audio texts of these cults common: Angelus, Chaplet of Divine Mercy and the main Common Prayer:
Languages include: Spanish, Catalan, Latin, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Polish.
FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE PERFECTIONS.
You can help us by reviewing and communicating any errors or inaccuracies in the texts and languages
Let us know if you require it in your language and is not yet available. We will try to please you as soon as possible.
God bless you!
INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to access the external database of readings.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to access the internal liturgical calendar.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT fits the icon launcher at the homepage
* To register an account, please use an @test.edu email so that email verification from a valid college student email is not required.
Includes Support For-
Molecular mass calculations
Mass percentage calculations
And much more!