- Works offline
- Suggests formula as you type
- Google Search
- Customize your values
- Tablet friendly (Compatible with tablets)
- Dark/Light theme
- From Hydrogen (element 1) up to Roentgenium (element 111)
Molar mass values from:
- Alberta - Chemistry Data Booklet (Updated 2010) Alberta gov.
- IUPAC - Update 2011 [http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/AtWt/]
* Help you and your closest family and friends who do not know the litany and responses to follow conviniently the Holy Mass: children, nephews, grandchildren, etc ...
* For those who visit the church occasionally and do not remember the answers.
* For our trips abroad without knowing the local language well ... including Latin!!.
* to pray in our private moments.
* Incorporates audio rosary to pray it together on our walks, travel, traveling, at home or in church.
FREE AND WITHOUT ADS FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE ENHACEMENT.
You can help us by reviewing and communicating us any error or inaccuracy in the texts or language.
Let us know if you require in your language and not yet available. We will try to please you as soon as possible.
1 - WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
2 - INTERNET
3 - ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
4 - READ_PHONE_STATE
to access to the external database with the readings of the Mass, download and open pdf documents in the smartphone
God bless you!
NOTE: ChemDoodle® Mobile is accessed with your ChemDoodle account that is provided to you for free when you purchase ChemDoodle desktop. You can use the Guest account to access this app without purchasing ChemDoodle, but you will not be able to save your drawings and some features may be restricted.
Thank you for all the positive feedback! Please rate ChemDoodle Mobile 5 stars so we can continue to provide you with new and free features.
ChemDoodle Mobile is the Android companion to the popular chemical publishing desktop application, ChemDoodle. ChemDoodle Mobile is a calculator for drawn organic structures. There are five main windows: Draw, 3D, Calculate, Spectra and Help. The Draw window shows a typical ChemDoodle sketcher, where you can draw and store your structures. The 3D window allows you to view the drawn molecule in 3D. The Calculate page calculates properties and the Spectra page simulates NMR spectra. All spectra are interactive. The Help page contains a thorough help guide.
Please note that in the Android version, pinch gestures only work on platforms supporting Chrome for Android. Performance may vary depending on the Android device this app is run on. Recommended screen size of 320x480 pixels or greater.
1. IUPAC Name
2. Molecular Formula
3. Empirical Formula
4. Molecular Mass
5. Monoisotopic Mass
6. Degree of Unsaturation
7. Hydrogen Bond Acceptors
8. Hydrogen Bond Donors
9. Rotatable Bonds
10. Total Number of Electrons
11. Average Molecular Polarizability
12. Molar Refractivity
13. Polar Surface Area
14. van der Waals Volume
1. Mass Parent Peak (Isotopic Distribution)
2. 1H NMR
3. 13C NMR
Now with buyable Pro-upgrade!
There are the following features:
- pKa-equation for weak acids
- pKb-equation for weak bases
- Thermodynamics (Ideal gas, Boyle, Lussac)
- Unit converter for several units
- Equation to calculate dilutions
- Tools for preparing solutions
- Tool to calculate solubility of a compound
- Tool to calculate amount of substance from mass percent
- Molecule weight calculator
- Periodic table with information about every element and links to external sources
- Reference tables for physical constants, reduction potentials, solubility products, pKa- and pKb-values and SI-Prefixes
Upgrade to Pro-version to support the development and get more reference data!
- Use a great variety of units within the tools, without converting them individually!
- Choose your preferred unit for temperatures and radii in the periodic table
- Atomic, covalent and van-der-Waals radii
- Ionization energies
- More reduction potentials
- More pka- and pKb-values
- More solubility products
Tablets are fully supported!
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional content, please contact me.
ada beberapa metode kuis dalam aplikasi ini yang dirancang untuk mempermudah sarana belajar anda.
dengan tampilan yang menarik dan penggunaan yang mudah anda seperti bermain kuis. tugas anda adalah menyusun kata atau rumus kimia yang ditampilkan untuk anda perbaiki menjadi satu kesatuan yang baik dan benar.
dan anda juga ditantang untuk menyelesaikan tugas mengisi nama nama kimia pada kata yang ditampilkan pada layar.
isikan dengan nama kimia tersebut. semoga bermanfaat
★ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
Best Scientific Calculator application with latest features! This is the best calculator available on Android!
- Copy and paste
- Advanced mathematical functions: trigonometry, logarithms, parenthesis, exponential,...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What are people saying?
"Finally! An awesome scientific calculator for free!" - Chantel
"Simple and efficient! Best calculator ever!" - Jimmy
"Awesome Very nice simple calculator." - Paul
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
--- Keywords ---
add, best, substract, calculator, school, back to school, calculate, calculation, calculator, clear, best calculator, sci calculator, scientific, scientific calculator, log, exp, cos, sin, tan
MathPac+ offers Precision, Accuracy and Affordability with a robust set of features not found on any competitor's product!
Mathematics portion offers:
- On-Screen Help
- Word prompts...Graphs w/Evaluate,
Pinch/Zoom, Pan, Trace, Min, Max, Intercepts, Intersections, Zeros, Tableview, dy/dx, Graph of Tangent Line, Limits, Integrals & Piece-wise Functions!
Also Factors, Slope-EQ, Sequences, Sums, Matrix Operations, Dot Products, Cross Products, 11-Regressions, Complex numbers, Degrees & Radians, a TVM Solver and of course a full function Scientific Calculator.
Statistics portion offers:
On-Screen Help, & Word Prompts, 8 Discrete Probability Functions,
11 Continuous Probability Functions - including Beta, Gamma & Weibull distributions!
All six 1&2-Sample Confidence Intervals,
All six 1&2-Sample Hypothesis Tests, and all come with graphs!
Direct Import & Export of Lists from/to sdCard,
Regression Analysis w/T-Test, ANOVA, Dynamic Lists Transformations, Lists Operations, Factorial, nCr, nPr, Definitions, Formulas,
Dynamic: Histograms, Box Plots, Scatter Plots, Normal Probability Plots, & Pie Charts
We are constantly updating and improving our APPs.
If you find any issue with my Applications or have any suggestions for new features please contact me personally: email@example.com. If you contact me with an issue and a remedy cannot be found within 1 day or if you just want your money back I will gladly refund your entire purchase price.
I do have a refund policy: If for ANY REASON you are unhappy with my app I will gladly request a full refund from Android Market and refund your money!
I want to provide a great utility that serves your needs and one that you are happy with!
TAGS: Dimitri Mendeleiev, Charles Janet ,periodic table, tableau périodique, chemical element, élément chimique
Ad supported version.
TAGS: Dimitri Mendeleiev, Charles Janet ,periodic table, tableau périodique, chimical element, élément chimique
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Like Holo interface
5) Solubility chart
Our periodic table has or had first place on Education section on hungarian, czech, russian Google Play. Our periodic table has or had a badge "App Week" in following countries: Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary. Thank to Google and our users.
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
IMPORTANTE: Requiere tener conexión a Internet para acceder a todos los contenidos
Los contenidos que se desarrollan son:
4. Binarios del hidrógeno
5. Sales binarias
Más recursos en: educa3d.com
Make sure that you are familiar with periodic table of elements.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online and become a master of chemistry!
- 29 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are 20 - 25 chemical elements,
- for levels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 select chemical symbol based on the name of the chemical element,
- for levels 2, 8, 14, 20, 26 select correct atomic number of the chemical element,
- for levels 3, 9, 15, 21 select proper group of the chemical element,
- for levels 4, 10, 16, 22, 27 select proper period of the chemical element,
- for levels 5, 11, 17, 23, 28 select proper block of the chemical element,
- for levels 6, 12, 18, 24, 29 select the name of the chemical element on the basis of the chemical symbol,
- ranking of top players.
The names of chemical elements are available in 36 languages (depending on the language settings on the phone):
English, Danish, Farsi, Japanese, Norwegian, German, Thai, Chinese, Finnish, Vietnamese, Slovak, Ukrainian, Greek, Dutch, Polish, Slovenian, Bengali, Indonesian, Korean, Romanian, Arabic, French, Croatian, Turkish, Czech, Spanish, malay, Estonian, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Hungarian, russian, Latvian, Swedish and Hebrew.
More from developer
Includes Support For-
Molecular mass calculations
Mass percentage calculations
And much more!
* To register an account, please use an @test.edu email so that email verification from a valid college student email is not required.