- Works offline
- Suggests formula as you type
- Google Search
- Customize your values
- Tablet friendly (Compatible with tablets)
- Dark/Light theme
- From Hydrogen (element 1) up to Roentgenium (element 111)
Molar mass values from:
- Alberta - Chemistry Data Booklet (Updated 2010) Alberta gov.
- IUPAC - Update 2011 [http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/AtWt/]
The first activity calculates the concentrations, moles and molar ratios, etc. of the final solution formed by mixture of several solutions or by simple dilution with solvent.
In most complicated case, user may input parameters of three initial solutions, which are going to be mixed, and optionally volume of solvent (to dilute) and then press "Calculate" to find molar concentration and total volume of the final mixture, moles and molar ratios of all solutes. Except that, this activity may be used for plenty of small things:
•Simple dilution: add one solution (by filling all required fields) and pure solvent to get what portions of solution and solvent you need, to dilute solution from, let’s say, 2M to 25mM.
•When molar weight of solute is available, then final concentration in mg per ml (mg/ml is equal to g/l) can be calculated, which is helpful for actual preparation of solution.
•When initial solution concentration is provided in mg/ml, then molar weights of solutes are required, and application will find moles and molar concentrations.
•In the similar way, moles of solute can be found, just by using one solution row. Input Mw, concentration in mg/ml and required volume and press “Calculate”.
The second activity deals with solid solutes (powders) dissolution. It provides total molarity, molality, mass/volume concentration, moles and molar ratios of dissolved solutes, based upon molar weights, dissolved masses and final solution density.
This app is part of Chemistry and Biochemistry and Chemical Engineering Lab Pack including several apps dealing with chemical solutions, reaction equilibrium, kinetics, acid base neutralisation reaction, titration, and liposome preparation.
The preparation of the desired solutions may be further facilitated by using Chemical Solution Wizard app and deprotonation kinetics and equilibrium may be followed by using Chemical Kinetics and Chemical Equilibrium apps. Solubility and precipitation problems are targeted by Solubility Products app. Additionally, acid base titration and pH calculations are facilitated by Acid Base pH app. pH values of the compounds having numerous functional groups (carboxylic and amino-derivatives, like amino acids) can be calculated and plotted by means of Isoelectric Point app.
Now with buyable Pro-upgrade!
There are the following features:
- pKa-equation for weak acids
- pKb-equation for weak bases
- Thermodynamics (Ideal gas, Boyle, Lussac)
- Unit converter for several units
- Equation to calculate dilutions
- Tools for preparing solutions
- Tool to calculate solubility of a compound
- Tool to calculate amount of substance from mass percent
- Molecule weight calculator
- Periodic table with information about every element and links to external sources
- Reference tables for physical constants, reduction potentials, solubility products, pKa- and pKb-values and SI-Prefixes
Upgrade to Pro-version to support the development and get more reference data!
- Use a great variety of units within the tools, without converting them individually!
- Choose your preferred unit for temperatures and radii in the periodic table
- Atomic, covalent and van-der-Waals radii
- Ionization energies
- More reduction potentials
- More pka- and pKb-values
- More solubility products
Tablets are fully supported!
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional content, please contact me.
* Help you and your closest family and friends who do not know the litany and responses to follow conviniently the Holy Mass: children, nephews, grandchildren, etc ...
* For those who visit the church occasionally and do not remember the answers.
* For our trips abroad without knowing the local language well ... including Latin!!.
* to pray in our private moments.
* Incorporates audio rosary to pray it together on our walks, travel, traveling, at home or in church.
FREE AND WITHOUT ADS FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE ENHACEMENT.
You can help us by reviewing and communicating us any error or inaccuracy in the texts or language.
Let us know if you require in your language and not yet available. We will try to please you as soon as possible.
1 - WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
2 - INTERNET
3 - ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
4 - READ_PHONE_STATE
to access to the external database with the readings of the Mass, download and open pdf documents in the smartphone
God bless you!
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Mendeleev's periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The calculator of molar masses. Enter correctly a chemical compound and it will show molar masses and percentage of elements.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for iPhone and iPad.
It covers all you need to know to understand chemistry concepts. The chemistry practical exposes you to periodic table and dilution calculation.
Complete chemistry offers a quiz section for evaluating your knowledge and areas you need to improve on chemistry.
The app also has a note section where you can save notes of items you want to remember or a summary of certain concept.
The app basically covers syllabus for exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE besides everyone can still use it.
The following topics are covered
State of Matter
Energy and Energy Change
Acids, Bases and Salts
Solubility of Substance
Rate of Reactions
Chemistry and Environment
Metals and its Compounds
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my contact email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app
Perfect for Chemistry students in high school and college chemistry classes. Each Formula is capable of being solved for each variable and is much more useful than a basic reference app.
-Atomic Structure Formulas
-Gases, Liquids, and Solutions
Physics Formula Calculator also available in the market
And for those who want to go pro, Science Formula Calculator Pro is available. It includes the full versions of both Chemistry and Physics Formula Calculators. Just search "Science Formula Calculator Pro" in the market.
- Periodic Table with visualization settings.
- Detail of elements, more than 30 properties for each element, including general and physical properties, history... and more.
- Unit converter tool (temperature, mass, length, etc, more than 30 magnitudes)
- Atomic weight calculator
- Search engine of elements filtering by their properties values.
- Gas laws utils
- Complete listing constants, with search engine.
- Natural and radioactive isotopes
- Percent ionic character calculator
- Properties graph
Enter positive numbers and press the buttons for this equation [g] = [mol/L] x [L] x [g/mol] to get the results.
Permissions were requested just because of the ads.
NOTE: Use this application at your own risk!
Αρχικά οι υποψήφιοι επιλέγουν κατεύθυνση και έπειτα εισάγουν τους προφορικούς και γραπτούς βαθμούς για τα μαθήματα κατεύθυνσης, γενικής παιδείας και ειδικού μαθήματος (αν υπάρχει). Η εφαρμογή υπολογίζει τους βαθμούς πρόσβασης για κάθε μάθημα, τον Γενικό Βαθμό Πρόσβασης και τα μόρια για κάθε επιστημονικό πεδίο.
Αντίστοιχα, οι απόφοιτοι των ΕΠΑΛ εισάγουν τα μόρια για τα γενικά μαθήματα, τα μαθήματα του τομέα και για το ειδικό μάθημα (αν υπάρχει).
Greek App. Moria Panelladikon Panellinion Ypologismos Epal Kaslis
Ελληνική εφαρμογή Μόρια Πανελλαδικών Πανελληνίων Υπολογισμός ΕΠΑΛ Κασλής
* To register an account, please use an @test.edu email so that email verification from a valid college student email is not required.
Includes Support For-
Molecular mass calculations
Mass percentage calculations
And much more!