The program Aviation RF Link allows quick calculation of the forward link from a ground station to an aircraft. Based on the RF power of the ground station, the tool calculates the distance with a given field strength to be achieved at the aircraft antenna or calculates the field strength at a given power and distance to the aircraft.
The tool calculates the path loss based on line-of-sight (LOS) conditions and does not take into account multipath propagation on the ground.
In addition to the RF path, the tool calculates the radio horizon based on the given height of the aircraft and the ground station. If the calculated LOS is lower than the distance that can be achieved with the given radio conditions, this is indicated by a red dot on the LOS tab. In this case, the radio horizon is the limiting factor and not the RF link budget.
The line of sight is calculated in accordance with ICAO Annex 10 Vol. V.
The default for the antenna gain of 2.14 dBi corresponds to an omni directional antenna.
The default for the field strength of 75 uV/m corresponds to the ICAO recommendation for minimum reception at the aircraft antenna.
To start calculation, just select a row by touching it and change a specific value.
After touching the "Return" button, the dependent values are calculated automatically.
If any value other than distance is changed, the distance is recalculated. If distance is changed, the field strength is recalculated.
If you change a unit, the corresponding numerical values are converted. For example: 1 mW yields 0 dBm if the unit is changed from mW to dBm. Also conversion between feet and meters, and between nautical miles and kilometers is performed.
Developed by a pilot and inspired by the aviation tradition of cockpit checklist handling, this application allows you to easily run through checklists and even will read you items. Checklist data is stored in a plain text file on your phone, and is easily edited on your computer.
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You may edit them or add new routine/chores.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
Since version 2.0, users are allowed to create multiple lists. In full version, user can use widget view as a dashboard to combine multiple lists in one view. There are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can also sync/backup to cloud and share their lists with other users.
We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
See Help in app for more detailed instruction.
***It will not be efficient if you only leave comment in Google Play when you have issues using this app. The best way to solve them is to contact us directly. It will not only help you, but also help other users. We answer every user's email within one business day. Please also feel free to try out our paid version. We always give full refund if you are not happy with our apps.***
Previous release notes:
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Fix date picker cancel issue in Android OS 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier(add to menu)
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
Other bugs fixes and improvement
05/22/2013 - Version 2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android OS 4.1.2
Add option to hide list name in widget view
Fix widget size issue in Android OS 4.0
Fix issue with creating/syncing new list
Add registration button in Login view(full version)
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0 - see description for full list
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Other bug fixes and improvement
12/26/2013 - V2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Fix issue with auto-sync when close the app
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
Supports portrait and landscape orientations.
- Multiple checklists
- check and uncheck the items on each list
- reset all items to unchecked
- hide checked items
- e-mail items
- bulk add multiple items
- rename, rearrange lists
Keywords: checklist, list, item, travel, sports, remember, manage, todo, shopping, remind, pack, procedure, check, gtd
Free. No further updates. No longer supported.
Visit our website for more info, screenshots and instructions: www.yeno.eu
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
* Stay organized by grouping your notes into different colors.
* Organize your to-do and shopping lists comfortably with drag and drop.
* Get reminded about important appointments and never miss a date again.
* Keep confidential notes in the vault (strongly encrypted and password-protected).
* Find everything instantly using the powerful full-text search.
* Pin important notes to your home screen.
* Restore deleted notes from trash.
* Turn plain notes into checklists and vice versa.
* Share your notes via SMS, Email, and more.
* Have your notes automatically backed up and restored to/from Google servers (if enabled in your device's Settings > Backup & reset)
* Back up and restore your Notes to/from SD card.
Change the text size and font of the list text to make it fit better to your screen.
Group your lists into subgroups like eg. days by placing separators between list entries like you normally would making your checklist.
Supports multiple checklists which can easily be switched between with a light finger swipe.
Also supports speech recognition, and quickadd - a faster way to add elements to your list.
More features might come in the future, but the primary goal of the App will always be simplicity and ease of use with the user in focus.
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Get ideas for wedding, moving or baby checklists. With one click you get the full list.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. This allows you to specify which priority level items need to be completed to qualify for a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at the time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
With CheckList you can avoid it!.
You can create your own list of things to do, to prepare, or to buy and then you can check item.
Now you can share between your device using Dropbox Service
With CheckList you can also manage complex list or long list because you can manage the macro-categories that groups the items or activities to remember.
The list stored with CheckList are never deleted, you can make a thousand, one for each task and reuse them when you need them the list again, with CheckList just choose to remove all the check marks to the list, and if you need to add or to remove an item to the list, with CheckList can always do it very easily.
It happens sometimes to have similar lists that are different only for a few but important elements, with CheckList you do not need to rewrite the list again, but simply duplicate the original list and then edit it.
It can be used for the list of holidays' suitcases, for checks before performing and make a shopping list.
For any bugs or recommendations for improvement of CheckList application send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
I have developed it because I couldn’t find any free flashlight in the “Android Market” without advertising and without abusive permissions.
Why does a flashlight app need permissions to access internet?
Or to read your SD card?
Or to read your phone identity?
Or to know your location?
QR Flashlight does not need any permission. Also QR Flashlight does not stay in the memory as task when you exit it. No need to stay open, using memory space and resources. No “task killer” needed to close it.
QR Flashlight is only 158 kb. It does not need any more to fulfill its mission.
If you are looking for a simple free application in the market, without advertising and without permissions, in any category and you can not find it, please send us a suggestion to email@example.com
linterna, flash, luz, linterna led, brillo, más brillante, Linterna, Svietidlo, Svetilka, แสงแฟรช, flashlight android, torcia, best apps, no-permissions, w/o permissions, no-advertising
Designed by pilots for pilots.
It covers all the aspects of Flight Planning:
- Weight and Balance
Calculates weight and balance based on the POH. Displays results on a graph. More than 20 popular planes in our database. You can also add more or send us a request to add yours.
- Fuel management
Fuel calculations are very precise. They are based on the performance charts of your POH, with the fuel flows during climb, cruise and descent corrected for altitude, pressure, temperature and wind.
- Operational Flight Plan
We obtain the true heading, the magnetic heading and the distance for each leg of the flight plan, corrected for wind, pressure and temperature. The drift is calculated. If we change the aircraft, the flight plan is recalculated automatically to the new performance. Performance charts for several general aviation planes are already loaded. The waypoint database includes more than 120.000 points worldwide. It also includes the coordinates for 18.000 Spanish villages and towns. Practically all airports, including ULM
- Flying the route with moving map with aeronautical charts
The Flight Plan is plotted in Oruxmaps (www.oruxmaps.com) and using the phone's GPS we see the route in a moving map. You can scan the chart you carry on board and use it as a moving map. VFR and IFR charts for the US are available on line. Oruxmaps allows you to download them and use them off-line in the aircraft.
- Downloads Aviation Weather Information Metar and Taf,
It automatically selects the Weather Stations more convenient to your route from the Weather Database already included. It fetches for you the last report.
- Downloads Aviation NOTAM
The app automatically selects the NOTAM need for your route and downloads it.
- To report errors, make any enhancement suggestion or get quick and friendly support, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet permission added to download Notams.
To use this data base you need to download QRouting from the Android Market.
QRouting is a very usefull aviation tool. Please, for more details visit:
Instead of downloading this program you can download the database from www.qrouting.com and copy it manually to the SD Card
The game has two modes:
- One Million
You can use it to pop the bubbles at your own pace. There is a counter showing all the bubbles popped from the installation of the game. You may upload the number of bubbles you have popped to a Score Board in the cloud. Let’s see who is the first one in the world to burst one million bubbles.
- Time Trial
Pop the bubbles against the stop watch. Dare your friends to see who is faster. You can configure the competition bubble wrap sheets from 50 to 500 bubbles. Your best times records are uploaded to a Score Board in the cloud (Internet permission is needed for this).
Pop the bubbles as fast as you can and beat the scores of your friends or of other people in the world!
All the bubbles you crush in the “Time Trial Mode” are also added in the counter toward the “One Million Bubbles”
Permissions: Internet Access to upload and download your scores to the Score Board.
No other permission required. This app does not have any ads. No spyware. It does not have permission to read your SD Card. Your data is not going anywhere. It does not read your phone identity either. It has very small footprint and memory usage.
Languages: English, Spanish. If you want to volunteer a translation to your own language, please, write to me to email@example.com
Keywords: bubble, bubble wrap, bubble paper, no-ads, no permission,