Tahderiyyah is a literacy app that aims to teach Arabic letters and numbers as well as Islamic values. It is aligned with the Tahderiyyah (Islamic Kindergarten) curriculum being implemented in Islamic community schools situated in the Bangsamoro region in the Philippines.
The app features the following contents:
* learn Arabic alphabet through letter-picture association
* learn Arabic numbers by matching with corresponding numeric symbols
* Islamic prayers/expressions:
- Saying Subhanallah, Masha Allah, and Alhamdulillah
- Blessed Rain
- Sunnah of Wearing and Undressing Garment
* Islamic stories:
- Abdullah, the Curious Child
- Ali, the Bully
- Ahmad, the Polite Child
The Tahderiyyah app was developed through the collaborative effort of Smart Communications, Inc., Bangsamoro Development Agency, and FEU-Institute of Technology. It is part of Smart’s broader effort to enhance Filipino education through mobile and digital technology.