- Various Maths gamemodes
- A bright colourful theme
- Single and two player matches
- Tens Frames or Numerical cards
- Deck customisation and sharing
Tens Frame Snap is an educational card game aimed at teaching the fundamentals of Mathematics. Similar to the classic game of snap, in Tens Frame Snap players must "snap" pairs of cards when they match the goal.
There are three separate modes available in single player and multiplayer:
- Pairs: The same as a regular game of snap. Players must snap when the two cards on the table have the same value.
- Add: Players must snap when the two cards on the table add up to the given value.
- Difference: Players must snap when the two cards on the table have a difference that equals the given value.
The Customs Deck option lets you choose the cards contained in a deck. This can be used to create various combinations for challenges or teaching goals. You can save your favourite decks and share them with your friends!