**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
Now also available for pet medications and prescriptions from your veterinarian! Get discounts on your pet meds with the new pets RX card.
* Never expires
* Instantly activated
* Accepted at 54,000+ pharmacies
* Entire family can use
* Works with Brand & generic drugs
You and your family can obtain savings of up to 65% on drug prices through our nation-wide network of over 59,000 pharmacies, including Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS and Target.
Simply present the card when purchasing a prescription and your discount will be applied immediately.
This card can be shared with your family
and additional cards can be obtained at www.consumerhealthresources.com.
-No cost to sign up
-The card does not expire
-Share with family and Friends
Use your card for any prescriptions that are not covered by insurance of any kind. Including Medicare Part D.
This is not insurance.
built by www.MobileAppLoader.com
No health insurance? High co-pay? Prescription not covered?
* Can be used by the entire family and shared with anyone.
* Save 10-95% on brand name and generic drugs not covered by insurance.
* No expiration, registration or activation. Simply show at pharmacy and save!
* Search drug prices at multiple pharmacies!
* Search function to quickly find participating pharmacies.
* Bookmark frequently used pharmacies to 'My Pharmacies'
* Call, Map, or Navigate to pharmacies with one click on your mobile phone!
* Can be used by pharmacists and pharmacy staff to help uninsured/underinsured customers.
* Can be used for discounts on pet prescriptions filled at the pharmacy.
Rx 4 Less is accepted at most major pharmacies including Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Target, CVS, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens and thousands more.
Rx 4 Less requires the following permissions:
• INTERNET ACCESS
Rx 4 Less uses Internet Access for the "Pharmacy Search" feature. This allows us to minimize the size of the app, as well as keep our participating pharmacies database up to date without requiring users to upgrade or store a 12 megabyte database on their phone.
We also use internet access for error reporting so we can identify and fix bugs as quickly as possible.
We do not collect, store, or in any way use personally identifiable information about our users. We respect your privacy.
• READ/MODIFY SD CARD
Rx 4 Less allows you to share a printable PDF version of the discount card with friends and family by email. In order to do so, the PDF must be saved to your phone's SD Card. Rx 4 Less does not read or modify the SD Card in any other way.
Simply show this Digital Aplication card to any major pharmacy and open in the Code area, then ask for please put this Free Prescription Digital Card Information In Your Record and then give your Prescription To See How Much You start save! (10% - 85) Depend if is Original or Generic.
We have more than 20,000 FDA Prescription in the Network and Card is Accepted in over 58,000 Network Pharmacy.
We also have Special Discount for Diabetic Supplies and Free Glucose Meter in our Website:
Also, we have special price to cover 3 - 5 or more Medication Prescription to all this people that need help to pay prescriptions and have not much money.
This app works very good on prescriptions filled at pharmacies such as:
Walgreens Walmart CVS Costco Kroger Rite-Aid Sam’s Target Acme Pharmacy Genovese Drug K-Mart Pamida Pharmacy American Drug Stores Giant Eagle, Inc. Publix Pathmark Stores Arbor Drugs Giant Pharmacy Pharmacy Express Phar-Mor Assured Pharmacies Haggen Foods Price Cutter Pharm. Price Less Drugs Aurora Pharmacy Hannaford Brothers Prof. Specialized Professional Village
B & R Stores Happy Harrys Drugs Quality Markets Raleys Drug Center Bartell Drugs Harps Food Stores Ingles Markets Revco Discount Drug Big V Supermarkets H.E.B. Pharmacy Randalls Food Safeway Pharmacy Bi-Lo Pharmacy Heartland Pharmacy Safescript Pharmacy Save Mart Pharmacy
BJ’s Wholesale Club Homeland Stores Schnucks Pharmacy Seaway Food Brookshire Bros IHC Pharmacy Shopko Pharmacy Shoppers Food Brookshire Grocery Kinney Drugs Super D Drugs Smiths Pharmacy
HIS Infusion Services Food Lion Family Pharmacy Thrifty Payless
just to name a few....
We have ready provided our members with $100's of thousand$ in savings for the year, in some cases up to a 85% discount!
What Make Our Card Program different and separates us from others:
- $45 Card cost, FREE for you. We give away This Cards! The Best member experience. One card Can Be Used For All Family.
- Option to Use the Digital cards or Make an Mail Order to Receive The card by Mail (When you Install the Application, you can Make an Mail Postal Order and we send 2 Cards) YES! We Pay postage.
- We have customer service and Pharmacy Desk help to help you resolve any problem or answer questions.
- A simple App that really work providing a very good discounts, the best possible, and have not features that can make crash your phone.
- A Very Good Pharmacy Locator, where you can find all the Pharmacy around you, in any place where you are in USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island & Guam.
Note: This card is not an Insurance and can not be used in combination with Insurance.
If you have any question,
PLEASE send us an email.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
LowestMed searches prescription pricing on all FDA approved drugs, consisting of 900+ million prices at more than 60,000 pharmacies.
Download this free app to save every time you visit the pharmacy. This is a free discount program, aimed at finally giving consumers the tools to shop around for the best prices.
Save you Money and be very, very simple to use.
Only 2 steps to follow.
1. Download and Install the Discount Drug Card APP
2. Show your Home Screen to your Pharmacist. (it actually say's at the top of the screen "Show to Pharmacist")
This FREE APP provides access to savings up to 75% on Prescription Medications and up to 50% on Lab and Imaging Services.
Prescription Savings: The APP provides FREE access to savings up to 75% on your medications. Cardholders with or without prescription coverage can take their APP to a participating pharmacy and receive immediate savings on their medication. There is no enrollment, application or expiration. The APP is accepted at over 54,000 pharmacies across the US and Puerto Rico including all major chains and most independent pharmacies.
No enrollment fees
All APPs are active
No personal information needed
Share your APP or print a Card (from our Website)for your family, friends, co-workers and your community
Works for all FDA approved medications needing a prescription
Works for pet medications
No health insurance? High co-pay? Prescription not covered? No problem.
The CAP card is accepted at over 80% of USA pharmacies, including Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Target, CVS, Kmart, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, and thousands more.
Use for the entire family and share with anyone.
All FDA-approved brand and generic prescription medications are covered. Click the card to use our Drug Pricing and Phamracy Locator Look-Ups.
Find the lowest price at Pharmacies near you.
Use for discounts on pet prescriptions filled at your local pharmacy.
Just present this card when ordering or paying for your prescription.
App recommends Generic equivalent(s) when available to save you even more money!
Your prescription may be cheaper with this App than using your Insurance Co-Pay.
Note: This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with your insurance Co-Pay prescription plan.
Download and use this App today...Stop overpaying for your medications.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
It's easy! Simply present the discount card to your pharmacy when you drop off your prescriptions. They will run the card to see if your medication qualifies for a discount.
If you have questions about the discount card, would like to locate a participating pharmacy or get a price quote, the app includes buttons to call our Member Services Department or visit our pricing website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or questions about the app itself.
Storage - App can be installed to SD if desired.
Network communication - The app includes a button that opens the pharmacy finder and price quote website. There are no ads in this app.
Phone calls - The app includes a button that places our Member Services Department's number in your dialer.
Pharmacy discounts are NOT insurance and are not intended as a substitute for insurance. The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
Easy and intuitive scheduling process.
Up to 24 alarms / medicine / day.
Schedule each medicine independently - receive a single alarm grouping all medicines scheduled for the hour.
Multi-day intervals accepted (1 to 30 days) - so you can schedule weekly or monthly intakes (like anti-osteoporosis medication).
Warns you when the treatment should be finished.
Keeps a record of your treatments' history.
Exports a list with your registered treatments in a MS Excel-compatible format (in case you may need to mail it to a doctor).
Option of forwarding by SMS the scheduled intake of the hour (option available in the alarm window). This is in case the intake concerns another person - let's say, your child is at school and you want to remind him or her of the treatment.
Customizable alarm (sound and vibration, snooze interval etc.)
Supplemental notification of the alarm on the status bar, making the alarm visible even when the screen is locked (useful for persons with hearing impairment).
Optional password protection for keeping your medication private.
Internet access permission is used for displaying ads in the alarm window if your phone is online (the app works offline as well - a permanent Internet connection is NOT required).
Storage access permission is used for exporting history data (if you choose so).
The app does NOT collect any data from you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you use a Task Manager to close all apps simultaneously (clear RAM memory), the operating system clears all scheduled alarms also (all remainders are lost). In order to restore all scheduled alarms for your medicines you have to open Prescription Manager after each time you clear the RAM memory. There is no need to modify anything in the app, and you may close it after a few seconds. (The app does the alarm re-scheduling automatically.)
USE THE APP HELP FOR MORE DETAILS or mail me at email@example.com
QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
The FREE neighborhood pharmacy program assures you the lowest price on prescription drugs, saving 10% to 85% on most short-term, acute care prescriptions such as antibiotics and painkillers.
Long-term prescriptions may be purchased at the local pharmacy, but for maximum, guaranteed savings, you are encouraged to use the mail order pharmacy for maintenance drugs.
It's simple to use, you simply tap the "Discount Card" tab at the bottom of this app to display the Discount Card, then show it to your pharmacist with the prescription. The pharmacist calculates the discount and you pay the discounted price. No other forms are required.
* 10% to 85% savings on most short-term and acute care medications.
* Online Drug Price Check provides the ability to find the price of your prescriptions at participating locations in your zip code (See links below).
* Over 60,000 participating locations, including independent, national and regional chain pharmacies nationwide.
* New Benefits
Disclosures: Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance, and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance. The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
PEBMED IS THE # 1 MEDICAL APP PUBLISHER IN BRAZIL FOR 14 MONTHS WITH 20+ APPS ON THE TOP 100.
WHITEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Medical prescriptions accompanied by integrated calculator for quick calculation of drug dosages according to the patient's weight.
- Exclusive calculators for unit conversions and calculations of continuous infusion.
- List of medications available and their prices from "Popular Pharmacy" SUS program, fundamental tool for ambulatory practice in units of SUS.
Extensive Requirements Guide which includes more than 200 commented models, including:
* Cardiology: HBP; Aortic Dissection; PE; AF; Digitalis Intoxication and by Warfarin; STEMI or NSTEMI; DVT;
* Surgery: cholecystitis; Acute Intestinal Obstruction; Pre and postoperative;
* Toxicology: Alcoholism; Ophidian accident; anaphylaxis; Carbamate poisoning; Abstinence Syndrome;
* Endocrinology: Thyrotoxicosis; Ketoacidosis/HHS/DM;
* Nephrology: DHE; nephrolithiasis; rhabdomyolysis; Nephrotic Syndrome;
* Gastroenterology: Pseudomembranous colitis; Infectious diarrhea; Acute Pancreatitis; Upper digestive bleeding; SBP; hepatic encephalopathy;
* Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Abortion; Prenatal care; Postpartum hemorrhage; mastitis; Pre-eclampsia; Premature Obstetric Labor;
* Infectious: Biting; Needlestick accident; Infection of Skin and Soft Tissue; ITU; fever; sepsis;
* Neurology: stroke; Convulsive crisis; headache; dizziness; delirium; meningitis; TCE;
* Pediatrics: Anaphylaxis; asthma; malnutrition; diarrhea; hydration; Kawasaki's disease; meningitis; AOM; ITP; Acute Chest Syndrome; Sd. Acute febrile; nephritic syndrome; prematurity;
* Pulmonary: Asthma; COPD; hemoptysis; pneumocystosis; Pulmonary tuberculosis;
* Rheumatology: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Systemic Lupus Erythematosus;
* Preparation for exams, outpatient complaints and support for critical patients.
• Evolution: ambulatory, ward and ICU;
• Medical Law: the prescribing guidelines;
• IPD Guide: To supplement the provisions, the application offers a unique guide to antimicrobial therapy/specific antiparasitic.
• Guidance to the Patients: for more frequent ambulatory complaint;
• Management Clinical Manuals: Anticoagulation guide, nutrition and diet, and pain control;
• Drug Pharmacy People: list of presentations and average price.
Questions or suggestions please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
References that assisted in the creation of the App:
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine - Dan Longo, Anthony Fauci, Dennis Kasper, Stephen Hauser, J. Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo,18th Ed 2011;
• Goldman's Cecil Medicine - Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, 24th Ed 2012;
•UpToDate – www.uptodate.com
# To learn more about our references contact us #
Based on the work: "Whitebook Guide prescription, Moura E. C, JORGE L BA, Lanzieri P. G;. 1. ed, Publisher Medical Semiology, 2013; ISBN:. 978-85-915391-3-0. "*