Calculators - Save valuable time and eliminate costly errors by quickly calculating your routine formulas. The following drilling calculations are included with the app, and if we don't have what your looking for then please send in a request and we'll be happy to add it in a future release:
- Annular Velocity
- Annular Volume / Capacity
- Barite Requirements
- Bottoms Up
- Buoyancy Factor
- Duplex Volume
- Dry Pressure Loss
- Equivalent Circulating Density
- Equivalent Mud Weight
- Formation Temperature
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- Tank Volume
- Thermal Expansion
- Triplex Volume
- Wet Pressure Loss
Pipe Tallies - You’ll appreciate how our pipe tallies are effortless to make, modify and share.
References - Browse through our numerous reference records or enter and save your own custom entries. We currently support the following components:
- Drill Pipe
- Mud Pumps
Well Management - Keep track of multiple wells and save information such as casing, tubing, pumps and notes. Drillutions will automatically generate a well bore diagram of your well along with crucial data such as Surface to Bit, Bit to Surface and Bottoms Up.
Tally Books - Save your ideas, notes, lists or any other important information you want to keep forever.
Conversions - With over 60 unit types available, this valuable tool takes the guess work out of unit-to-unit conversions. In addition, you can set nearly ever input and output field in Drillutions to the unit type of your choice and it will be automatically converted. Convert the following types of data:
- Pipe Volume
- Length per Weight
- Geothermal Gradient
Drillutions, formerly known as Oil & Gas Solutions, has been featured as Oil & Gas Magazine's Essential App of 2013. We're constantly pushing to develop previously unexplored areas. We aim to build a solid product that meets your specific requirements and works so well you don't have to consider how it might have been designed differently.
• Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
• Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
• View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
• Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
• Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
• Copy results with a single click. eRedBook® Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.
With the press of a button you can view the conversion results from Rocanda LandTracker Pro in the Google Maps application on your phone or tablet and get the corresponding driving directions to the well.
It also works with MapQuest which has the range and township roads on it that Google has lost recently. Simply Download MapQuest for free and when you export a coordinate you can select either Google Maps or MapQuest.
Additionally, LandTracker Pro features a reverse converter so you know what LSD you are physically at, as well as the ability to save favorite LSDs or BC NTS coordinates.
Some of aspects of the plotting routines still need some work on them, but this will be done soon.
Other things still under development.
1. Better directory listing & file selection (done).
2. Better plot scaling and depth interval selection (more-or-less done).
3. Depth plotting direction swapped (done).
4. Efficiency improvements.
1. Cannot display LAS files in which the data is wrapped.
2. Cannot display LAS files that have irregularly sampled data.
Both these situations are caught during the display stage and a notification message sent.
Keywords: LAS log data ASCII CWLS petrophysics geophysics wireline logging schlumberger halliburton baker atlas weatherford
This is a small calculator that is used on a daily basis my Mud Engineers worldwide.
This program has been tested on several Android devices.