• Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
• Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
• View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
• Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
• Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
• Copy results with a single click. eRedBook® Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.
Calculators - Save valuable time and eliminate costly errors by quickly calculating your routine formulas. The following drilling calculations are included with the app, and if we don't have what your looking for then please send in a request and we'll be happy to add it in a future release:
- Annular Velocity
- Annular Volume / Capacity
- Barite Requirements
- Bottoms Up
- Buoyancy Factor
- Duplex Volume
- Dry Pressure Loss
- Equivalent Circulating Density
- Equivalent Mud Weight
- Formation Temperature
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- Tank Volume
- Thermal Expansion
- Triplex Volume
- Wet Pressure Loss
Pipe Tallies - You’ll appreciate how our pipe tallies are effortless to make, modify and share.
References - Browse through our numerous reference records or enter and save your own custom entries. We currently support the following components:
- Drill Pipe
- Mud Pumps
Well Management - Keep track of multiple wells and save information such as casing, tubing, pumps and notes. Drillutions will automatically generate a well bore diagram of your well along with crucial data such as Surface to Bit, Bit to Surface and Bottoms Up.
Tally Books - Save your ideas, notes, lists or any other important information you want to keep forever.
Conversions - With over 60 unit types available, this valuable tool takes the guess work out of unit-to-unit conversions. In addition, you can set nearly ever input and output field in Drillutions to the unit type of your choice and it will be automatically converted. Convert the following types of data:
- Pipe Volume
- Length per Weight
- Geothermal Gradient
Drillutions, formerly known as Oil & Gas Solutions, has been featured as Oil & Gas Magazine's Essential App of 2013. We're constantly pushing to develop previously unexplored areas. We aim to build a solid product that meets your specific requirements and works so well you don't have to consider how it might have been designed differently.
This is a professional display tester/screen tester for Android devices. It has:
1. Multi touch: Test max touch points supported by device;
2. Solid color: red, green, blue, magenta, cyan, white, black, and it supports scrolling to adjust color values;
3. Gray level: 8 levels, 16 levels, 32 levels, 64 levels, 256 levels, red, green, blue gradient (16 levels, 32 levels, 256 levels), and it supports pattern scrolling and scaling;
4. Contrast ratio: white cube, black cube, white/black(Left/Right, Top/Bottom), white/black bar (legacy), horizontal scrolling to adjust backlight for dynamic contrast ratio test;
5. Colorbar: VGA full range colorbar, ITU.R BT.601 colorbar (100%, 75%), ITU.R BT.709 color bar (100%, 75%), SMPTE colorbar, SMPTE HD colorbar;
6. Geometry: grid+cycles (white, red, green, blue), rect board, rect+cross, cross, cycle, Rect+cycle, rect+X, grid;
7. Dot/Line: dot interlace, dot by space, line by space, color line by space;
8. ChessBoard: chess board test pattern (including 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, custom size chess board);
9. View angle: Test horizontal/vertical viewing angle of display;
10. Gamma: Camma test pattern can be used to evaluate gamma value of display, including white, red, green, blue gamma test;
11. Polarity inversion, including point inversion, two-point inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even), pixel inversion, dual pixel inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even), line inversion, two-inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even);
12. Response time, including the moving grating (60Hz/30Hz, a total of 14 different light and dark level test pattern);
13. Noise: Try to fix burn-in problem, with color noise, gray noise, white noise, red noise, green noise, blue noise;
14. Photos: Test display with selected pictures, to see real performance of device (All photos are copyrighted);
15. ColorSpace Calc: To convert color value to different color space, it support: RGB<->HSL,RGB<->HSV,RGB<->HSI,RGB<->CMY,RGB<->CMYK,RGB<->YUV,RGB<->YIQ,RGB<->YCbCr(SD/HD,PC/Video),RGB<->XYZ,RGB<->Yxy,XYZ<->CIE-L*ab,XYZ<->CIE-L*uv,XYZ<->Hunter-L*ab,CIE-L*ab<->CIE-L*CH,CIE-L*uv<->CIE-L*CH. And RGB<->XYZ support several RGB spec (sRGB(D65), Adobe RGB(D65), SMPTE-C RGB(D65), and etc.);
16. Screen filter: screen filter can be any color and any blend level on the screen, which is better than system brightness (backlight);
This is a small calculator that is used on a daily basis my Mud Engineers worldwide.
This program has been tested on several Android devices.
1. API MIYP (Burst),
2. API Collapse with Tension adjustment, and
3. Pipe Body Yield Strength (PBYS),
of casing and tubing, and considers effect of temperature on yield strength.
The app currently has an inventory of commonly used oilfield pipes, but custom sizes can be defined by the user.
For more advanced properties, casing design and thermal analysis please visit www.StrinGnosis.com.
Here's what BraceTool app features:
* 24x7 Contact Us Form - Have a query regarding any tool you found in our product catalogue? Drop us a message and we'll be happy to help you.
* Technical Information - The app has complete information about all the products listed on our website. Download the PDF and know more about the products.
* Products - Browse through all the products catalogue, categorised according to the different industries.
* News - Keep yourself updated with all the recent changes taking place in the industry.
* Location - Reach out to us at our various offices through location search within the app.
Download BraceTool and Get the right tool for the job!
This might be the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
Unlike some other levels in Android Market, this one is fully functional with calibration capability. It's accurate after calibrated.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual device could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright , put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise , again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!