• Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
• Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
• View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
• Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
• Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
• Copy results with a single click. eRedBook® Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.
Calculators - Save valuable time and eliminate costly errors by quickly calculating your routine formulas. The following drilling calculations are included with the app, and if we don't have what your looking for then please send in a request and we'll be happy to add it in a future release:
- Annular Velocity
- Annular Volume / Capacity
- Barite Requirements
- Bottoms Up
- Buoyancy Factor
- Duplex Volume
- Dry Pressure Loss
- Equivalent Circulating Density
- Equivalent Mud Weight
- Formation Temperature
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- Tank Volume
- Thermal Expansion
- Triplex Volume
- Wet Pressure Loss
Pipe Tallies - You’ll appreciate how our pipe tallies are effortless to make, modify and share.
References - Browse through our numerous reference records or enter and save your own custom entries. We currently support the following components:
- Drill Pipe
- Mud Pumps
Well Management - Keep track of multiple wells and save information such as casing, tubing, pumps and notes. Drillutions will automatically generate a well bore diagram of your well along with crucial data such as Surface to Bit, Bit to Surface and Bottoms Up.
Tally Books - Save your ideas, notes, lists or any other important information you want to keep forever.
Conversions - With over 60 unit types available, this valuable tool takes the guess work out of unit-to-unit conversions. In addition, you can set nearly ever input and output field in Drillutions to the unit type of your choice and it will be automatically converted. Convert the following types of data:
- Pipe Volume
- Length per Weight
- Geothermal Gradient
Drillutions, formerly known as Oil & Gas Solutions, has been featured as Oil & Gas Magazine's Essential App of 2013. We're constantly pushing to develop previously unexplored areas. We aim to build a solid product that meets your specific requirements and works so well you don't have to consider how it might have been designed differently.
1. API MIYP (Burst),
2. API Collapse with Tension adjustment, and
3. Pipe Body Yield Strength (PBYS),
of casing and tubing, and considers effect of temperature on yield strength.
The app currently has an inventory of commonly used oilfield pipes, but custom sizes can be defined by the user.
For more advanced properties, casing design and thermal analysis please visit www.StrinGnosis.com.
- Create your shift for up to 2 years
- You can select number of days "ON" in numbers
- You can select number of days "Off" in numbers
- You can choose color for days "On" Shift
- You can choose color for days "Off" Shifts
- You can add any number of Vacations days
- You can view your Shift Calendar up to 2 years in advance
- You can add notes for each shift day
- you will find pop up reminders for your added notes
Oilfield Calendar is the easy-to-use calendar and planning app that you just can’t do without if you’re an oilfield worker. See how easy it can be to keep your life organized!
• Customize your oil and natural gas hitch with easy to use interface
• Drilling, production, and facility workers, this will be your wives new best friend.
• Vendors, know the DSM on tour to sign your tickets.
• See if Christmas or your birthday is on your days off, plan ahead using month and year views.
• Create and compare multiple schedules. Print and share them in PDF.
Oilfield schedules can be difficult. Plan ahead with oilfield calendar. Keep your life turning to the right.
How to Use Oilfield Calendar
• Create and change new hitches in the hitch editor
• Holidays are marked with oil drops in month view
You’ve got your hardhat, steal toes, and glasses, now add Oilfield Calendar to essential tools to have when working in the patch. Now you can manage your busy schedule at home, and at the rig with Oilfield Calendar app.
** Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve Oilfield Calendar! If you have any input for the app, just contact us at OCsupport@arcwise.co and we will help you! **
** Are you happy with Oilfield Calendar? We’d love to hear about it! Please take a moment to leave us a nice review. It really helps! **
While you’re in the sharing mood, go ahead and throw us a like on Facebook too,
1. Petroleum Unit Conversion to convert the units are often used in drilling operations, including the Temperature, Pressure , Density , depth , and other parameters.
2. Drilling Calculator consists of approximately 90 base drilling calculations, both in drilling operations and design.
3. API Tubular Data provides tubular data base such as casing, tubing, and drill pipe, give a quick access to pipe dimension and strength.
4. Stuck Pipe Problem Identification is based on Texas Drilling Associates Stuck pipe logics. Analyze the cause of stuck pipe, could be occurred because of Pack-off/bridge, Wellbore Geometry and Differential Sticking.
5. Well Control Kill Sheet is an IADC based calculation to stop the flow of an influx from formation using wait and weight method.
Some of aspects of the plotting routines still need some work on them, but this will be done soon.
Other things still under development.
1. Better directory listing & file selection (done).
2. Better plot scaling and depth interval selection (more-or-less done).
3. Depth plotting direction swapped (done).
4. Efficiency improvements.
1. Cannot display LAS files in which the data is wrapped.
2. Cannot display LAS files that have irregularly sampled data.
Both these situations are caught during the display stage and a notification message sent.
Keywords: LAS log data ASCII CWLS petrophysics geophysics wireline logging schlumberger halliburton baker atlas weatherford