老黄历, 是在中国农历基础上产生出来的, 带有每日吉凶的一种历法。
黄历相传是由轩辕黄帝创制, 故称为黄历。黄历主要内容为二十四节气的日期表, 每天的吉凶宜忌、干支、星宿、月相等。
Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion - an integrated Chinese English dictionary / document reader / flashcard system with fullscreen handwriting input and live camera-based character lookups, from a company with over a decade of experience making mobile Chinese learning software.
Major features: ($ = paid add-on)
• Great dictionaries: the free app comes with two dictionaries - CC-CEDICT and our in-house "PLC" dictionary - that between them cover 130,000 Chinese words and include 20,000 example sentences with Pinyin; 12 other wonderful dictionaries are available as paid upgrades.
• Live Optical Character Recognizer: look up Chinese words in the dictionary simply by pointing your device's camera at them, or by scrolling around a still image. ($)
• Handwriting input: use the entire width of your device's screen to draw characters. Very accurate, with a recognition engine licensed from China's leading maker of handwriting input systems. ($ but free for a limited time)
• Flashcard System: create a card from any dictionary entry with a single button tap, import premade word lists, use advanced memorization techniques like SRS (spaced repetition), and study in a variety of modes including fill-in-the-blanks and tone drills. (simple version free, full-featured $)
• Powerful search: look up words by Chinese characters, Pinyin (spaces and tones optional), or a combination, with support for wildcards and full-text search.
• Cross-referencing: tap on any Chinese character / word in any dictionary entry to bring up its definition.
• Audio Pronunciation: instantly hear a native-speaker Mandarin audio recording of each Chinese dictionary headword; recordings are available for over 34,000 words. (single-syllable free, multi $)
• Voice Recognition: look up words by speaking them into your device's microphone. (free)
• Stroke Order Diagrams: animations showing you how to draw each Chinese character; over 20,000 characters are covered. ($)
• Document Reader: open a Chinese-language text file and look up unknown words in the dictionary simply by tapping on them. ($) You can also look up characters on web pages through "Share" and in DOC/RTF/etc through the clipboard. (free)
• Mainland- and Taiwan-friendly: supports traditional and simplified characters (in dictionary definitions, stroke order diagrams, searches, OCR, and handwriting), and supports Zhuyin as well as Pinyin for pronunciation display. Experimental Cantonese support too. (dedicated Cantonese dictionary coming soon)
• Tablet-friendly: Android 4 optimized, includes a 2-panel (results + definition together) interface that's perfect for tablets, and we've also tweaked our layouts around tablet-sized screens.
• No ads: we won't even nag you about buying add-ons.
We also offer excellent customer support - send us an email and see for yourself - and an active user community at plecoforums.com.
We've been selling mobile Chinese dictionary apps since 2001, and our sales and customer base have been steadily growing for 13 years across four different platforms. We take good care of our longtime users, too - people who bought the Oxford dictionary from us in 2001 can still use that dictionary on their brand new Android phone in 2014 without even having to pay an upgrade fee. You can be confident that we'll still be fixing bugs and adding new features for many years to come.
Paid add-ons can be transferred to another device like any other paid app; load the free version of Pleco on your new device, go into "Add-ons" and tap "Restore Purchases."
If you already own Pleco on another OS, see pleco.com/android for upgrade / license transfer options.
Don’t Let That Fear Keep You From Experiencing A Literally Life-Changing Event. Be Prepared With Information To Take Away The Mystery of Childbirth Away So You Can Witness This Miracle For Your Self!
Many men are reluctant to be present during the birth of a child. Some might feel they’re too squeamish to witness the actual birth. Others are afraid they won’t be able to effectively provide support to their partners.
Most of the time, the hesitation these men feel stems from the possibility that they are basically clueless when it comes to the miracle of childbirth.
With this book, we’ll make you more informed about what to expect when she is expecting. There are endless guides out there for mothers, but very little information for the fathers.
We’ve taken advice from experts, testimonials from fathers who’ve been there, and added some personal experiences to make this the greatest Delivery guide a father can have.
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ The stages of labor and what to expect.
★ What happens when you get to the hospital?
★ How to provide comfort measures for her.
★ What to bring with you.
★ Medications during labor
★ What happens once baby is born
★ and much, Much More!
All of your apprehension will fade away once you start reading this book.
You are going to be a big part of this baby’s life, you deserve to be a big part of his or her birth.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!