Track your babys Bottle Feeds and Breastfeeding, Baby Diapers, Baby Sleep pattern, Breast Pumps, Growth Charts and Journals and Diary. With this world class baby tracker you won't ever need to write anything down again!
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Wellbeing Apps" ★
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Supports Android Wear ★
The perfect baby tracking app for breastfeeding mums.
Also includes Timelines, Graph, Reports and different Themes. Data Export and Alarms. Suitable baby tracker for new parents of babies aged 0 to 5.
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
(This is the "Lite" version of the app. The "Lite" version will give you full access to all the baby tracker app features for 20 days, after which some features will be disabled. Upgrading to Pro will enable all features in Lite again, so that you do not need to worry about losing your data as you can keep using Lite as usual)
★ Easily record breastfeeding / bottle / solid feeds with a single touch.
★ Easily record diaper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
★ Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
★ Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
★ WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
★ Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
★ Easily record your Pumping sessions
★ Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed
★ Easily "Pause" the current feed
★ Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
★ Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
★ Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
★ Supports Twins!
★ Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
★ Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
★ You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
★ Easily add notes for Breast Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
★ Setup Wizard to help you get started quicker
★ Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns.
★ Customizable Theme/Skins!
★ Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor
★ Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
★ All history is kept and fully browsable
★ Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
★ Fully customisable notifications means that you never miss a breast feed or have a breast feed go for too long
★ Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
★ Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
★ Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
THE BEST WAY TO KEEP UP WITH OUR UPDATES, GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS OR TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK IS TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/FeedBaby
Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
◆ Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size and development
◆ Critical health alerts for pregnancy risks based on analysis of your data
◆ 400+ pregnancy articles and tools
◆ Calculate your due date based on date of conception and last menstrual period
Ovia Pregnancy tracker tracks your unique pregnancy from conception to birth. Track your pregnancy:
◆ WEIGHT GAIN
------- Track and chart your weight progress
------- Manage weight goals with clinical guidelines for your BMI
------- Learn which symptoms are common for each week of your pregnancy
------- Track 100+ possible symptoms
------- Get immediate alerts if your symptoms indicate a health risk
------- Know if you’re getting the right nutrients for your baby’s development
------- Record daily servings of protein, grains, dairy, fruit, veggies, water
◆ PRENATAL VITAMINS AND MEDICATIONS
------- Learn what medications are safe or unsafe for pregnant moms
------- Track and remember to take your vitamins
------- Track your sleep
------- Connect Ovia with your WiFi sleep tracker through our website
------- Record your moods from moment to moment
------- Stay fit, track your workouts
◆ Symptoms lookup: Is this normal for pregnancy?
◆ Medication safety lookup: Is this safe to take during pregnancy?
◆ Food safety lookup: Is this safe to eat during pregnancy?
◆ Developed by Harvard scientists, pregnancy specialists, and fit moms
◆ All of your data is saved and analyzed so you can have a healthier, easier pregnancy
◆ Back up your data safely and securely in the cloud
◆ Guidelines for pregnancy based on your BMI, age, pregnancy day
◆ Customizable baby name and gender
◆ Dynamic timeline with articles and feedback
ADD PHOTOS, NOTES, TAGS, AND MILESTONES
◆ Document your special pregnancy moments and milestones
◆ Add photos of your belly, ultrasounds, baby shower, and so on
◆ Add notes and create tags to keep track of questions for your doctor, things to buy, baby names ideas, and so on
SHARE ON FACEBOOK, EMAIL, TEXT, TWITTER
All of your Ovia content is shareable. Share your pregnancy progress, milestones, baby development, and articles on Facebook, email, text and Twitter.
◆ Get daily reports on your pregnancy progress
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OVIA
◆ “I love that it’s individualized: it’s like the app is just for me, for my pregnancy.”
◆ “My pregnancy is going to be different than other people’s… It takes time and effort to take care of yourself and your baby, and it's nice to get information about me, and how to help me.”
OVIA IN THE NEWS
Ovia is the new pregnancy app from Ovuline, which has been featured in NYTIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE HISTORY AND SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA
Ovia is built and powered by Ovuline, a women’s health company that uses proprietary algorithms to help women conceive up to 3x faster and have healthier pregnancies. With over 1.5 million users and 150 million data points collected and analyzed, Ovuline is always improving its apps to help couples start healthy families.
✔ WEEKLY UPDATES provide detailed information on both mother and baby as the pregnancy progresses. You’ll be kept informed of important milestones and notified about appointments that should be scheduled. Share function allows you to keep friends and family informed.
✔ CALENDAR keeps you informed about upcoming appointments.
✔ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS dispel pregnancy myths and keep you well-informed with up-to-date medical expertise.
✔ WEIGHT TRACKER helps monitor mom’s growth to ensure everything is progressing as it should.
✔ WHAT TO PACK FOR YOUR HOSPITAL STAY ensures mother and baby are prepared for their big day.
✔ PHOTO TO VIDEO creates wonderful memories by capturing your growing belly and turning the images into a video of your nine month journey. (With Facebook & YouTube Sharing).
✔ CONTRACTION TIMER helps monitor your progress during labour to unsure you get to hospital when you should.
✔ CUSTOMISABLE THEMES allow you to change the look of the app.
✔ VACCINATION REMINDERS acts as a scheduler. You’ll be kept informed of important vaccines required for your baby during baby’s first year.
✔ BABY MILESTONES provide detailed information as baby grows. Allow you to track and customise your baby’s milestones for the first 12 months.
✔ POST-NATAL INFORMATION offers detailed information on both mother and baby.
✔ CUSTOMISABLE BABY PROFILE allows you to add additional babies and customise the information within the App.
✔ EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITION UPDATES keeps you informed of available discounts, special events and competitions at Mediclinic hospitals.
This app has the following features:
User-friendly data entry and import
Statistics, reports, graphs
Useful information and childcare tips
With “Baby Care,” you can:
Keep track of the important milestones
First smile, first tooth, first steps, first words—you can keep a record of these and many other important events with the use of “Baby Care.” It is possible to transfer the data to a memory card or another device.
Write a blog and upload photos
Make daily diary entries—save information about the most precious, amazing, or funny moments in the life of your baby. Do not miss any opportunities to take pictures of your little one and attach a photo to every entry in your blog.
Monitor baby’s development
Your entries in the "Feeding," "Sleeping," "Walking," "Diapers," "Teeth," "Symptoms" and other sections will help you better understand the needs of your child and satisfy those needs. The information that you enter in this application will also be useful to your child’s pediatrician.
Making entries together
Use the app together with other family members. The next version will have a feature enabling data exchange between multiple devices. It’s not only the baby’s mother who can post entries from her mobile with the use of the app, but also the dad, nanny, grandmother, and other family members. The website, where your information will be stored, is currently being developed. Your relatives and friends will be able to see how your baby grows on this website.
Please note that we are going to improve and develop the app. Please do not hurry to give “Baby Care” a bad rating. If you are not satisfied with something, send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can make this app even better!
We hope that you will like “Baby Care!” We wish you every success with it!
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Welbeing Apps" ★
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Before you add your comment/rate the app please read the advice below (click more and scroll down).
The app allows you to adjust the volume level of played sounds and also to play several different sounds simultaneously. You can also record any sound or voice and play it simultaneously with the default application sounds. Each sound can be played for a particular time set by the user. The app also has a very useful feature – muting the phone ringer when the application is switched on (so that the ringer won’t wake your child up).
New sounds ideas
We are planning to develop our application by increasing its functionality and adding new sounds, lullabies. If you have new ideas of sound or lullaby that help your children fall asleep please send them to us via email or write about it in the comments. We will develop the app accordingly so that it serves you well.
Our features, accuracy and expertise in question and case creation will give you the very best studying experience available to pass your Medical Council of Canada
and United States medical licensing exams. Thousands of medical students and physicians worldwide use CanadaQBank to help them prepare for the MCCEE, the MCCQE Part 1,
the MCCQE Part 2 and the USMLE. Please sign up and be on your way to passing your medical licensing exams with the highest scores possible, or check out our free Demo QBanks at www.CanadaQBank.com
This is the Full Version of our USMLE Step1 app. You can access the full database of 2000+ USMLE Step1 Questions. Users will have to first register and subscribe on the website CanadaQbank.com, but can then access all the questions from their Android App
It's simple. Just add your baby's due date and let the app take you through the course of your pregnancy.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Week by week pregnancy guide. This helps you know what is going on in your body and with the baby during your pregnancy.
- Fetal development images. Month by Month images of the baby.
- Needs List: Know what you need during your pregnancy e.g prenatal vitamins.
- Appointment Calendar. Set your appointments with your doctor, instructors and facilitators; and be sure to get reminded of your appointment.
- Diary: Write down or say what is going on during your time of pregnancy. ( you can add photos and voice notes and test results) Images, Voice notes and Text notes are supported.
- Saving of test results and images of yourself during pregnancy.
TO GET THIS:
All you have to do is download our FREE app !!!!
Visit our website for more information: www.ipediatric.es
Scientifically sound application whose medical content has been developed by three prestigious specialists from the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Barcelona: Doctors Santiago García-Tornel Florensa, Juan José García and José María Quintillá Martínez.
iPediatric is a fun and entertaining way to control the health of a baby and to enjoy seeing how it grows and develops, register its progress, and also share it in social networks. If the baby gets sick or shows worrying symptoms, although at times difficult to interpret, iPediatric offers a powerful deciding tool that can guide parents and suggest guidelines to follow, NEVER A DIAGNOSIS. It consists of 5 sections:
- Dictionary: in common language and briefly describes the 125 most common illnesses in babies and suggests guidelines for home treatment.
- Development: Chronological list of psychomotor development milestones that the baby should achieve in its first year, alarms for possible disease symptoms, check-ups, and vaccines. If you link to the Android Calendar, it will alert you about future progress and warn you of any possible delays. The achieved milestones can then be shared on social networks or e-mail.
- Query: more than 80 symptoms. The intelligent query helps give advice using everyday language. It follows a emergency room’s typical selection protocol: before delving into the symptom in question, it suggests a series of questions in order to rule out serious symptoms that may have gone unnoticed to parents and that may require immediate attention. If there are none, the search goes through questions about possible symptoms associated with what has already been entered. The query also accounts for the baby’s age: newborn, 1 to 3 months, 3 to 12 months. The result of the query is presented in the colors of a traffic light: red for cases that require immediate medical attention, yellow for those that indicate that you should consult a pediatrician’s within 24 hours, and green for those that are not urgent and can wait until the next routine check-up. From each screen, you can call the doctors whose numbers have been previously recorded when you originally entered your baby’s information, and offers direct access to the dictionary entry related to the issue in question.
- Graphics: if you regularly enter the baby’s height and weight, iPediatric automatically draws a growth graph alongside the WHO growth charts and lets you keep track of your baby’s growth.
- Baby’s Profile: iPediatric requires you to register one or more babies and contribute some obligatory data in order to ensure that the application functions as best as possible. The profile allows you to include a picture that can also be used as a milestone tracker (first words, first tooth, etc.), for posting on social networks, and to communicate any medical incidents (with photo if desired) to your pediatrician by e-mail.
If you've felt the effects of sleep deprivation, then you know that a good night's sleep is incredibly valuable and important.
From the creators of the fast growing and H Mindifi series, we introduce to you our Sleep and Relaxation Hypnosis.
Immerse yourself into our custom created hypnosis sessions, specifically designed to give you a meaningful and restful experience. We have created audios covering every aspect of sleep and relaxation in order to give you a personalized experience catering exactly to your needs.
Mindifi brings you the most advanced and current hypnosis techniques, sound effects, music, and beautiful visuals to bring you an immersive all-encompassing experience.
Use Mindifi's Deep Sleep Hypnosis app to help with insomnia, rid of anxiety, improve your focus, and use as a sleep aid through hypnotherapy and meditation.
Audios in this app include:
1). Sleep like a baby- Enjoy FREE on us!
2). Deep Muscle Relaxation
3). Disarming Nightmares
4). Falling back to sleep
5). Insomnia Relief
6). Peaceful Partner
7). Power Nap
8). Snore No More
9). Stress Release
10). Virtual Mental Massage
11). Wake Up Early
Enter the world of Mindifi!
★The Best App To Soothe Crying Babies!
★This is for you if you are:
-infatuated with your cute nephew or niece (Become his or her favorite aunt or uncle!)
-pregnant or preparing to have a baby (Readiness is a virtue!)
"A lifesaving app for first-time mothers! The best remedy for crying babies!”
This is a must-have app that can be used for newborns and young toddlers.
1. Stop your infant from crying using technology. "White Noise" and "Animation" will help soothe your baby and woo it to sleep.
: Watch the app work like magic as soon as it starts!!
2. Children aged twelve months or older can play with the app by touching the seal. Watch your baby play with stars, notes, and bubbles.
: Now mom and dad can sit down and eat!
3. Fall asleep to the soothing sound of the "Mysterious Seal Lullaby."
4. The "Seal Healing Sound" soothes and comforts. (Tap the purple starfish.)
1. Stops your newborn from crying (white noise).
-Many research results show that white noise is efficient in relaxing newborn babies.
-We have selected the four most efficient white noises after multiple testing.
-Pediatricians have approved this app for its safety.
2. Play with the seal
- When the seal is touched or rubbed, it releases stars, notes, drops of water, and bubbles.
3. Irresistibly cute seal
-The seal appeals to both young children and adults.
4. Easy, fun, high definition UI
-Intuitive enough for children aged between 1 and 2 years to learn how to use itin a few seconds.
5. Use the sleep timer function to set the time.
6. Introduce it to friends through Facebook and SMS.
- FAQ –
1. Sound doesn't work?
→Check your silent mode toggle or bell volume.
2. Your baby keeps crying?
→When your baby is hungry or in pain, you must attend to his/her needs immediately.
★Please submit a review to show your support. We greatly appreciate your time and effort!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/78lab
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/78lab
- Blog: http://www.78lab.com
- Email: email@example.com
★ Visit www.facebook.com/78lab to watch the app video
So let you shake your hands, mission begin !
Here in this sleep app you’ll find:
*5 Lullabies sleep baby music sounds for Babies;
*5 Sounds for quick kids and baby sleeping;
* 20 Lullaby sleep baby music sounds time play choices;
* 1 Lullaby sleeps baby music sound background;
* High (HD) lullaby sleep baby music sound quality;
From our experience we know that one of the biggest frustrations for parents then baby and parents is the lack of sleep. Parents will do anything to help their babies fall and stay asleep as much as baby need. Whether lullabies sleep sounds and soft relaxing music really contribute to the sleep state is debatable, but there’s no doubt that soothing sleeping sounds can help produce calm and relaxation, for both babies and parents.
You may believe that babies should start "sleeping through the night" soon after birth. For a new baby, a five-hour stretch is a full night. Many babies can sleep uninterrupted from midnight to 5 a.m. This may be a far cry from what you may have thought "sleeping through the night" meant!
What can help you in this hard period? Most of parents singing lullaby to their baby before sleep is like second nature, but what to do when you don’t know the words to songs that will send your sweet little baby to dreamland? We have answer to this tricky question, baby relax sleep sound music.
This baby sleeps sound app help parents to get baby sleep as soon as it’s possible. Use this baby sleep sound music app for singing lullaby, sleep sound, to your baby! Lullabies helps baby to relax, calm and become sleepy and finally fall asleep with smile on the little baby face. Lullabies have rapidly repeat same sleep melody sound which makes baby calm, relax and sleepy.
Lullaby for every baby in sleep time: This collection truly reveals a mother love for her little baby! With original baby sleep sounds recorded by these app makers. Here elegant tune captures the most touching and sweet moments of parenthood. Every parent should have the experience of singing their babies to sleep while listening to this app lullaby music sounds.
Sleep sounds for pregnant woman: Lullaby or baby sleep sound music will help your baby to fall asleep in womb. Your kids will never cry at night because of this beautiful sleep music sounds. Sooth music sounds will relax pregnant woman and little baby in womb. Baby can hear this music sound wavelength in womb and also lullaby music sounds helps develop brain child in the womb.
We are offering you a FREE mobile app to enhance not only your car buying experience but to assist you in during you vehicle ownership experience. A variety of tools are incorporated into the app to assist you daily, from latest weather reports to finding the cheapest gas you will be using the Toothman app continuously.
Toothman offers outstanding car financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty plans to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something unexpectedly breaks, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet.
We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please upload the Toothman Ford app to your device and enjoy. We look forward to serving now and into the future.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.
- Take a picture of where you parked
- Timer tracks elapsed time since you parked and allows you to set an alert notification
- GPS navigation guides you back to your vehicle
Keywords : parking meter, parking lot, reminder, timer, alert, navigate, gps, locate, car, vehicle, truck, motorcycle, scooter, bicycle, bike,