How LeadReader+ (LR+) works:
• LR+ scans proprietary information off QR code trade show badges, storing data locally on the phone and sends merges to the cloud.
• Your entire exhibitor staff can have their own lead retrieval system - just download LR+ to every phone or tablet.
• You can qualify customers, take notes, review and even delete leads right from your phone.
• In addition to being stored locally, all sales leads are merged to a dashboard in the cloud.
• As dashboard administrator you can view full conference attendee data, download leads, look at peak scan times, sort by sales rep and more.
• LR+ leads can be reviewed and compared from show to show and year to year.
• LR+ works via mobile data or wifi.
QR Scanning: Abbreviated for Quick Response (QR), a QR code is a new type of barcode that can be scanned with a camera, such as the camera on your Android device. You’ll be very impressed with the fast readability as compared with the former barcode system.
Bulk Scanning: Allows users to quickly scan multiple badges simply by moving your camera viewfinder over attendees’ badges. This feature is very handy when speaking to groups of attendees at the same time.
Lead Augmentation: Immediately after scanning an attendee’s badge, you’ll be able to easily attach product(s) or note(s) to an attendee or group of attendees. Even better, for products, we allow you to configure a default list of products within the app so you’re quick with your fingers on site, and not typing in product names over and over again.
Live Follow Up with Brochure: As a Pro subscriber you will be able to send follow ups to attendees in real time, as soon as you finish scanning their badge. Now attendees know you care before even having a chance to sleep on it.
Share Leads: As a Pro subscriber you can instantly share lead information with colleagues via email, either a single lead or all leads, directly from your device.
This app's goals:
- Work at peak efficiency with sales app that provides fast, reliable access to data - from the mobile device of your choice. At a customer site or on the road, your sales professionals can use our mobile sales apps to access accounts, contacts, quotes, orders, and analytics.
- Increase productivity, allowing more time for face-to-face sales
- Accelerate decision making and collaborate in real time - with immediate access to data
- Boost profitability through better sales management
- Empower field sales with customer insights - and the ability to create quotes
- Increase the return on your investment in OpenERP with more frequent mobile use
v.0.2.2 (Oct 8, 2013) - Current
- Sales historical chart and outstanding customer invoice
v.0.2.1 (Oct 5, 2013)
- GPS, map and routing to Customer location (Requires OpenERP Geo Localization or crm_partner_assign module)
- Sales Order compatibility fix for v7
- User interface improvements
v.0.1.9 (Sep 10, 2013)
- Leads & Opportunities (create, edit, delete, advance stage, etc)
- Fixed several compatibility issues for v7
- Several bug fixes such as: login & database selection error, etc.
- Track your leads with follow up calls and meetings
- No monthly subscription charges, No internet access to use
- Copy data to PC for analysis with excel
Add Lead: To add a new lead
Manage Leads: To view, edit and close leads
Follow Ups: To add details of follow up calls and meetings
Reports: To create text format list of leads and follow ups in a file
Support : For support issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Features : We are developing more features in the application and would upload new versions. If you have any specific requirement, please write to us email@example.com
We would be happy to consider your request in our application roadmap.
Data Privacy : Your data is stored locally in your device. and processed locally in your device. We never store neither process or access your leads data on our servers.
Data Protection : You should take care of daily backup of your leads and follow ups files to protect your data in case of any device or application failure. We provide option to copy data in text files that can be accessed from PC or other devices.
Very useful for Sales Persons on the go.
Create new Sales Leads.
Update information for Leads.
Capture feedback or sales information for a given Lead.
Demonstrates use of Camera to snap pictures of documents.
Signature View to let client sign off the information collected.
This is a Dummy application to showcase development capabilities of our design firm. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need more information or want to develop a full fledged Sales Lead application.
Save Time, Save Money, Grow Sales!
amoCRM is a simple, easy-to-use Sales Management System designed to save you time and money. It helps you manage leads and monitor your sales pipeline on your computer, and on the go!
- Native app
- Sync your contacts, leads, tasks, and events across your computers and mobile devices seamlessly
- Offline mode lets you record and access contact and lead details even without an internet connection
- Sync your amoCRM contacts with your mobile device’s address book
- Add task notifications and sync them with your mobile calendar
- Log events from your mobile device (calls, SMS)
- Upload files into amoCRM from your smartphone
- And much, much more...
Email your sales reports to your manager with a quick click!
-No Hidden Download or Subscription Fees. No Ads. No In-App Purchases.-
-You must have an email account active on your phone in order to use the email features-
Be the best Salesperson that you can be with the best Daily & Weekly Sales Tracking and Performance Management. Keep better track of your clients and leads with our built in contact feature. Track your closing ratios to help you increase your sales and commission performance.
How does it work?
Sales Tracking Calendar is the best daily planner & the best sales performance tracking app for the professional salesperson- the only app that prompts you after your appointment to enter your RESULTS - that makes Sales Tracking Calendar the best performance activity manager for Salespeople on the market!
1. Set up a Sales Objective to track.
2. Start scheduling and entering Appointments, Follow-Up's and Referrals with clients and leads just like you would in an Appointment Book or Schedule Planner.
*Every client or lead that you have scheduled an appointment, follow up or referral with will stay saved in the Contact section of Sales Tracking Calendar app!*
3. At the end of each day enter into the “EOD” (End Of Day) menu how many Cold Calls you made that day and how many new Appointments you set that day.
4. After your Appointments Sales Tracking Calendar will prompt you for your results in the Post Appointment menu:
*Sale Closed (enter sale amount) or
*Not Interested (will remove the account from your Pipeline Report)
*Follow-Up Needed (enter the follow-up day and time and it will automatically be scheduled for you)
5. Track and view your working accounts on your Pipeline Report - it is always 100% up to date automatically. You can email it to you and your Manager with one click!
6. At the end of each week the app uses the data that you enter throughout the week to create your Performance Statistics Report and your Weekly Sales Plan - using your own activity numbers & closing ratios!
Both reports can be emailed right to you AND to your Sales Manager!
Your Sales Activity Plan will show you:
How many Cold Calls you must Make next week
How many Appointments you must Set next week
How many Appointments you must Hold next week and
How many Sales you must Close next week in order to hit your Sales Objectives on time.
Follow the Sales Activity Plan and you will become an even more successful salesperson!
“Congratulations in designing a Daily /Weekly planner that is so well suited for the Sales Industry. I have been in the sales industry for over forty years and I have never seen a better planner for a sales executive. A salesperson that uses your planner faithfully will not fail unless they want to.”
- Martin Johnson, Sales Manager, Sacramento Yellow Pages
We love Salespeople and we work to build scheduling and sales activity tracking systems to help Sales Reps excel in today’s challenging market.
The Sales Tracking Calendar App for Sales Reps is brand new and we want you to love it. We have many plans for features and integration's that we want to add in the future. If you have any feedback, features you'd like to see, bugs or glitches you found or questions email email@example.com or call 805-276-6595.
If you love this new app for salespeople please give us some great feedback on Google Play so that other Sales Reps and Sales Managers can see that they will love it to.
Are you looking to build your own app? Get in touch with our absolutely amazing app developer – Deepak Seth at Ecsion!
His contact info:
Deepak Seth at Ecsion Inc.
on smartphones as well as ruggedized professional devices.
IFS Scan It comes with an easy-to-understand user interface consisting of a process menu to get you started, followed by a customer configured process flow which for each step tells you what to capture by scanning a barcode, manual entry or reading an NFC tag if your device supports it.
If you don´t have a scanner built into the device or connected via Bluetooth, IFS Scan It allows you to use the device camera as a barcode scanner.
Use of IFS Scan It connected to your company’s IFS Applications Installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.