Boomset Lead Retrieval & Mobile CRM app gives exhibitors the ability to measure results against sales or event objectives and by doing so, justifying the investment in time, energy and budget to exhibit at the event.
You can now send your leads to your Email within the app.
Also works with:
* Eventbrite tickets
* Regonline tickets
* 150+ Zapier integrations
Fully integrated with Boomset's full platform including:
* On-Site badge printing
* Guest List & Kiosk Apps
All in one package. Reach out to your conference manager to use Boomset!
Capture leads on the spot easily and quickly. There is no need to:
- wait the end of the show and the organizers to give you the attendee’s list
- collect a stack of business cards and write notes on them
- spend days for adding all the data into your lead data base
Don’t lose a chance to convert leads into opportunities Getting leads on the trade shows is no longer a problem!
Add contact data, scan the QR code in the attendee’s badges, take picture of their business cards and store all this information on your smartphone or tablet. Follow-up with the attendees by instantly sending them follow-up emails and making calls right from the app, all while at the trade show!
Summary app features include:
- Create events or trade shows and add participants to them
- Capture unlimited number of leads
- Sync collected data across multiple devices
- Follow up with the leads: send emails and make calls
- Scan and read QR codes on the leads’ badges
- Store data locally on device
- Capture leads offline at trade shows, exhibitions and events – no internet required
- Retrieve PDF forms of lead profiles, print or share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
- Export the collected leads to Excel spreadsheets
Utilizing the Trade Show Lead Collection app you will have the following benefits:
- Generate leads, capture new info anytime and anywhere
- Create your own lead database on the spot
- Have captured data on all of your devices
- Process data quickly and easily
- Convert leads to opportunities by instantly following up with people
- Increase efficiency and data accuracy
- Save time, increase profit and reduce costs
- Keep your data safe from others
- Eliminate paperwork (collecting business cards, filling out paper forms) and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using free Trade Show Lead Collection App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $2.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $29.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
QR Scanning: Abbreviated for Quick Response (QR), a QR code is a new type of barcode that can be scanned with a camera, such as the camera on your Android device. You’ll be very impressed with the fast readability as compared with the former barcode system.
Bulk Scanning: Allows users to quickly scan multiple badges simply by moving your camera viewfinder over attendees’ badges. This feature is very handy when speaking to groups of attendees at the same time.
Lead Augmentation: Immediately after scanning an attendee’s badge, you’ll be able to easily attach product(s) or note(s) to an attendee or group of attendees. Even better, for products, we allow you to configure a default list of products within the app so you’re quick with your fingers on site, and not typing in product names over and over again.
Live Follow Up with Brochure: As a Pro subscriber you will be able to send follow ups to attendees in real time, as soon as you finish scanning their badge. Now attendees know you care before even having a chance to sleep on it.
Share Leads: As a Pro subscriber you can instantly share lead information with colleagues via email, either a single lead or all leads, directly from your device.
Email your sales reports to your manager with a quick click!
-No Hidden Download or Subscription Fees. No Ads. No In-App Purchases.-
-You must have an email account active on your phone in order to use the email features-
Be the best Salesperson that you can be with the best Daily & Weekly Sales Tracking and Performance Management. Keep better track of your clients and leads with our built in contact feature. Track your closing ratios to help you increase your sales and commission performance.
How does it work?
Sales Tracking Calendar is the best daily planner & the best sales performance tracking app for the professional salesperson- the only app that prompts you after your appointment to enter your RESULTS - that makes Sales Tracking Calendar the best performance activity manager for Salespeople on the market!
1. Set up a Sales Objective to track.
2. Start scheduling and entering Appointments, Follow-Up's and Referrals with clients and leads just like you would in an Appointment Book or Schedule Planner.
*Every client or lead that you have scheduled an appointment, follow up or referral with will stay saved in the Contact section of Sales Tracking Calendar app!*
3. At the end of each day enter into the “EOD” (End Of Day) menu how many Cold Calls you made that day and how many new Appointments you set that day.
4. After your Appointments Sales Tracking Calendar will prompt you for your results in the Post Appointment menu:
*Sale Closed (enter sale amount) or
*Not Interested (will remove the account from your Pipeline Report)
*Follow-Up Needed (enter the follow-up day and time and it will automatically be scheduled for you)
5. Track and view your working accounts on your Pipeline Report - it is always 100% up to date automatically. You can email it to you and your Manager with one click!
6. At the end of each week the app uses the data that you enter throughout the week to create your Performance Statistics Report and your Weekly Sales Plan - using your own activity numbers & closing ratios!
Both reports can be emailed right to you AND to your Sales Manager!
Your Sales Activity Plan will show you:
How many Cold Calls you must Make next week
How many Appointments you must Set next week
How many Appointments you must Hold next week and
How many Sales you must Close next week in order to hit your Sales Objectives on time.
Follow the Sales Activity Plan and you will become an even more successful salesperson!
“Congratulations in designing a Daily /Weekly planner that is so well suited for the Sales Industry. I have been in the sales industry for over forty years and I have never seen a better planner for a sales executive. A salesperson that uses your planner faithfully will not fail unless they want to.”
- Martin Johnson, Sales Manager, Sacramento Yellow Pages
We love Salespeople and we work to build scheduling and sales activity tracking systems to help Sales Reps excel in today’s challenging market.
The Sales Tracking Calendar App for Sales Reps is brand new and we want you to love it. We have many plans for features and integration's that we want to add in the future. If you have any feedback, features you'd like to see, bugs or glitches you found or questions email owner Elizabeth Baker at email@example.com or call 805-276-6595.
If you love this new app for salespeople please give us some great feedback on Google Play so that other Sales Reps and Sales Managers can see that they will love it to.
Are you looking to build your own app? Get in touch with our absolutely amazing app developer – Deepak Seth at Ecsion!
His contact info:
Deepak Seth at Ecsion Inc.
Warning : It's a lot simpler than you'd expect it to be.
Note: "For SalesGo customers only. Accessible through all license types."
This app presents a lead generation form to the user. The user can fill up his contact details and hit the submit button . When the form is submitted the contact details are mailed to the administrator. The administrator's email id can be configured from the dashboard of the app .
There is no more need to exchange business cards or worry about human error while writing down an email address! With the instant ZAP of a QR code on the name badge, you instantaneously capture your lead's contact information. When you are ready, simply click the SEND button in the App to instantly send yourself a CSV file of everyone you scanned. This CSV file can then be used for mail merges, marketing and email campaigns. It's that easy! Happy Networking.
Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
- Access standard CRM data from your device
- Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
- Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App:
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available here, you can sign up for our Early Access Program here by joining this Google+ Community:
Once you join and we approve you (which takes up to 48 hours), you can click “Join the Beta” and Google Play will provide you the update to the app.
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
How LeadReader+ (LR+) works:
• LR+ scans proprietary information off QR code trade show badges, storing data locally on the phone and sends merges to the cloud.
• Your entire exhibitor staff can have their own lead retrieval system - just download LR+ to every phone or tablet.
• You can qualify customers, take notes, review and even delete leads right from your phone.
• In addition to being stored locally, all sales leads are merged to a dashboard in the cloud.
• As dashboard administrator you can view full conference attendee data, download leads, look at peak scan times, sort by sales rep and more.
• LR+ leads can be reviewed and compared from show to show and year to year.
• LR+ works via mobile data or wifi.
It provides customizable fields and options to save surveys and answers from customers, where you can export to an excel file later for your analysis.You can change the name of the fields and the options so they can adapt to your needs.
Expo Scanner has the ability to read 1D and QR and data matrix barcodes making very easy to use it in every event.
It also has the ability to import data from another readers, just "share" their content with this application or, use the clipboard, since Expo Scanner has the hability to separete string according to the character you configure, it can be a space, a tab, or any ascii character.
Use Expo Scanner Now !!
- Use your phone or tablet as a Conference Lead Capturing Device
- Instantly see whether the person you scanned matches your target audience
- View name, title, company, address, email, phone, demographics, purchasing power, industry, interests and more
- Quickly qualify, ask unlimited customizable survey questions, add notes, add photos as well as send follow-up emails
- QRcode scanning or manual input of badge ID
- Create your own surveys directly on the device to provide a customized qualification process
- Attach text or audio notes to sales leads
- Email your new sales lead directly from your Smartphone (requires internet connectivity)
- Immediately add leads to your contact database on your device
- All data is synchronized and securely stored on Showlead.com