N64 PRO allows you to play ROMs for Nintendo 64 games fullscreen, with audio and effects.
Load your Roms on your SD card and you are ready to go. Relive all the classic N64 games in the palm of your hand!
Controls are Onscreen
No Roms are included with the app you must load your own.
Don't wait ..Play all your favorites right now!
(For best experience use with a gamepad or controller)
N64 Pro is based on Mupen64plus AE and mupen64plus. The full source code is available through the website https://github.com/paulcode/mupen64plusae It's licensed by GPL
Yoshi feel like a bird or a dino pizza on the ground !!!
Avoid broken platform and piranha plant to save your ass !?
Explore the beauty of 2d pixel world !
Features of game Yoshi Jump:
- Completely free and forever!
- Global Leaderboard
- Crazy platforms to jump on broken and moving platform
- With terrible piranha plant monsters
- 1.1: add Global Leaderboard
- 1.2: fixed bugs
- Google Play Game Achievement is coming soon!
- Many big monsters are in process
- Many awesome power-ups and items are in process (JET PACKs, PROPELLER HATS, ROCKETS, trampolines...)
- Many more fantastical worlds to play are in process
So How high can you jump?
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
You can jump, swim, shot and run in different worlds and get as many coins as you can (100 coins can get one more life)!
During the adventure, you can get some power-ups, such as speed up, jump higher, shield, get more time.
You can kill monster in forest, fight with boss in castle, swimming in underwater, skating in iceland, swing away swamp, hide in cave and space travel in desert.
Do you remember your childhood play those platformer games Super Mario Bros, or Super Mario World. If you like this type of games, "Fun Land - Super Game" is the right new game for you!
- 64 awesome levels
- 8 distinctive worlds
- Lots of odd monsters
- Physics engine drived levels
- Fantastic music and HD graphics
- Intuitive controls
- Awesome gameplay
- Classic platformer game style
* Support for Bluetooth and WIFI connection to other mobile phone multiplayer game;
* You can save game progress;
* Simulator already contains ROMS;
This is a great collection of classic games, we come recollection about it!
The name of the game origins from Giana 8-bit, while 8 bits are one byte.
At the moment there are 27 levels, plan is to have 30.
Most of the monsters you can kill by jumping on their head. Don't try to kill yellow worms, piranhas, yellow aliens or bouncing red balls, because you can't. Beware of the quick sand, it disappears quickly after you step on it.
RetroidNetplay is by DukedDroid and is an unofficial branch of the open-source project RetroArch that supports Netplay on Android Devices. The NetPlay support is CPU intensive and works on High End android devices such as the Nvidia Shield (tested) and powerful phones such as the Galaxy S4 (untested).
RetroidNetplay will evolve and will offer a lobby and match making platform in the near future.
RetroArch is a simple Multi-emulator frontend based on libretro by Themaister. Libretro is an API designed for simple abstraction of the functions inherent in retro-style, 2D games. While the most common use case for libretro has been console emulation, it is equally suited as a platform for almost any 2D game.
RetroidNetplay is open-source software based on the RetroArch and libretro open-source projects.
RetroidNetplay takes great pride in the work of the RetroArch and libretro projects and we're proud to credit the authors here: https://github.com/RetroidNetplay/AUTHORS
Thank you, Duked - Dukeddroid@gmail.com
Unofficial Android branch
LEGAL - READ:
* DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND - YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. NO ROM REQUESTS OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THIS NATURE PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. WE WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO ROM REQUEST E-MAILS.
* DOES NOT COME WITH COPYRIGHTED PSX BIOS FILES or anything else that would be illegal to distribute. PCSX ReARMed uses HLE BIOS emulation - that's why the games 'just work'. If a game does not work with the PS1 emulator, then try to start it with BIOS files in the same directory.
* RetroArch is licensed under the GPL and we maintain good relations with the actual emulator authors. Any emulator you see in this 'pack' is compliant with the original license of the emulators, and in most cases also endorsed by the official authors and/or the current maintainers,
While RetroArch might be licensed under the GPL, the emulators themselves might have a 'non-commercial' license or any other proprietary license that forbids selling (such as FBA and Genesis Plus GX). YOU ARE THEREFORE COMPELLED TO OBEY BY THE SPECIFIC LICENSE DEMANDS IMPOSED BY THE EMULATOR CONTAINED IN THIS PACK IF YOU HAVE ANY INTENTION OF 'REUSING' ANY OF THE SPECIFIC CORES CONTAINED IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU COMPLY WITH EACH LICENSE ON A PER-CORE BASIS.
FOR USERS - PLEASE READ -
* If you want help and if you want your feedback to be used - go to the forum and register here -
Stay tuned for more updates, and this is going to be free since its just a demo right now of what I can do with android audio ... Timing issues are still their , but I might as well put out what I've been able to accomplish thus far .
This is a app to make beats , you can change the pitch of loops and pick from 3 sound banks .
This is just a demo , NO ADS, full version coming soon
Have a suggestion , Checkout my site at Beatquestgame.com !
Known issue, on some tablets the left arrow button may overlap with the Drum pads, to get around this, please use the right arrow when on the same screen as a drum pad .