Hardly an artist offers the viewer such a diverse range of its colors and shapes space for imaginative mind games. But how could Paul Klee' have thought about his pictures, like a picture conceived and especially how he thought it further? With the app Movin'Klee you can set the world of Paul Klee's painting in motion and bring the art to a whole new way of live.
How do I use the App?
1. Download the Applikation
2. Turn on Wi-Fi.
3. Start the app and press the start button to enter the camera view
4. Wait until the loading bar fully loaded.
5. Now hold your smartphone or tablet over a picture of Paul Klee. The augmented-reality elements start automatically. For optimal detection, place the image within the marked area. That the App can recognize the pictures, you have to hold the device in about 20 to 30 inches over the image.
6. If you keep you smartphone away, the animation will pause.
A image for testing can be found here: http://movinklee.de/testbild.jpg
Please note that the app is specifically developed for the exhibition - "Paul Klee - Mythos Fliegen" in Augsburg and can only be used there. From the 23rd November 2013 to 23rd February 2014 you can discover many more pictures by Paul Klee in motion in the Glaspalast, Augsburg. Movin'Klee can only download the additional content when it is connected to the Internet.
We hope you enjoy the rediscovery of Paul Klee's imagery.
More from developer
**Yes it needs updating -.- Working on that!**
Augmented Reality is a technique where a 'marker', a real-life image or object, is tracked on screen and used to add an extra dimension to the camera image, real-time!
In game-perspective, this gives you great freedom to look around the game-world yourself.
This game uses our BiljetAR format, which features banknotes as markers.
We currently have 6 supported biljets: 1 US Dollar, 5 Canadian Dollars, 5 Euros, 5 UK Pounds, 1000 Yen and 50 Rubles (more to be added later).
The AC130 is a heavily-armed ground-attack aircraft, in this game you take seat as the main gunner.
Using a variety of weapons with each their own strenghts and weaknesses you must complete various tasks.
How to Play:
* First choose the currency you plan on using as a marker in the config menu.
* Start the game
* The game will show you which side of the currency it needs for tracking.
* Put the bill with that side up on a table or other desired playground.
* Point your camera on the bill
* If the bill is tracked the game will start.
* Follow the instructions on screen. Fire with the bottom-right button, change ammo with the top-right button.
* More help is found in the main menu.
* Try to keep the banknote on the screen at all times.
* Don't move too fast, try different speeds and see what works.
* If the tracking is lost try to get the entire banknote in your screen.
* In the second tasks, there are several more soldier on the walkways on the side of that building ;)
* Auto-focus not working properly
* Second tank in third mission drops through the world on some occasions
* Yen bill is out of date
* Euro bill does not track too well
Augmented reality uses your camera to keep track of an image, like a money bill, or a magazine, and places a game or model on top of that.
You can use any image, as long as it has enough contrast and unique details.
This game features 'User Generated Image Targets', which is just another fancy word for 'You can load in your own images without the need to print a predetermined one'.
So pick a nice one, load it in and shoot away :D
The pose information can be used to place 3D objects and/or videos onto the image and create wonderfull Augmented Reality applications, or to create unique games that can be controlled by movements of your image or phone.
This app turns your Prosystems businesscard into an interactive Augmented Reality presentation.
- Pick your car color
- Open doors by touching them
- Press the steering wheel to drive the car
- Press the spraycan to return to coloring mode, this also resets the car and the track
The SpaBerry virtual placement app allows you to view a SpaBerry hot tub in any location as if it were really there. Simply place the SpaBerry logo where you think you'd like to position your SpaBerry hot tub, point your phone or tablet at it and watch as the SpaBerry comes alive.
You can change colors, change the speed of the jets and rotate 360 degrees around the SpaBerry hot tub.
You can also click to buy your SpaBerry online at our secure SpaBerry store.
He had his body scanned in one of the world’s most advanced CT scanners.
Using a 3D printer he was then able to produce precise reproductions of parts of his skeleton.
Our bones go on to reveal who we were long after we are gone.
With a scan, 3D prints and casts of his entire skeleton, Berger aims to make the invisible tangible in three dimensions, and thus hold in his hands the symbol of what remains of us after death.
Berger is now presenting two ultimate self-portraits combined with Augmented reality:
Vita Subsidiaria Calva/Self-portrait 31 and Vita Subsidiaria Humerus/Self-portrait 31
This artwork is about the question of whether we can rethink life, faced with the possibility of science cracking the code of life, of being able to make and fix life.
If we were offered the choice, would we dare to be immortal?
Made possible in part by: Toshiba medical Systems Europe, Beyond Reality
This awesome app is unlike anything you've ever seen before.
The only thing you need is a special Virtuholo shirt
(check in the app where to get them!) and this app.
Then look at your shirt with this app and it comes to life!
Take pictures and directly post them to your Facebook wall.
Regular updates with new shirts and new genres, like: Fun, Horror, Gaming, Sports etc
These aren't just shirts, these are Augmented Reality shirts!
One needs the cover of the RetractaNetXS brochure to able to start the animation, or see http://prsmngrp.com/retractanetxs/ to download one.
This app contains the associated Augmented Reality games after downloading and can just be played offline.