The binary puzzle is a new and challenging logic puzzle that you can solve by reasoning. Only zeros and ones occur in the puzzle, but this turns out to be more complicated than it seems to be. This app offers binary puzzles of various sizes and levels. A last warning: The binary puzzle is quite addictive.
Each cell should contain a zero or a one. No more than two similar numbers below or next to each other are allowed. Each row and each column is unique and contains as many zeros as ones.
Now with OpenFeint highscores and achievements!
NOTE: This is a BETA version, if you find any bugs or have any suggestions, please send me an e-mail :)
Keywords: Takuzu, Binaro, Binairo, Binary Puzzle, Tohu wa Vohu, Tohuwabohu
Warning 1: This game is not a no-brainer.
Warning 2: If you are miles away from logic and reasoning, you're miles away from solving the binary puzzles.
Warning 3: Zeroes and Ones can be very addictive. Try at your own risk.
Warning 4: We have a zillion such puzzles ready to blast your mind.
Now that you have read the warnings and the disclaimers, let us get down to business.
What is this binary puzzle?
It is not one of those casual games that you can win by fluke. Solving this binary puzzle requires you to think and apply logic. While it is not a no-brainer, it is not that difficult either - at least initial few levels. Then it becomes addictive and challenging. And more addictive.
All you need is put zeroes and ones in the empty spaces. And you need to put a method into this madness of zeroes and ones.
What are we trying to achieve?
You just need to fill in the blanks with zeroes or ones. And you need to ensure three things:
1. Each line (row & column) has to be unique.
2. There cannot be more than 2 consecutive zeroes or ones.
3. Number of zeroes and ones in any row or column will be same.
So, what are you waiting for?
Just install and play and challenge your friends!
To play, all you need is your mind and your finger. Tap to switch between 0 and 1 on each empty cell to complete the grid and solve the puzzle.
• 3 levels of difficulty,
• 5 different grid sizes (4x4 to 8x8 on phone, 6x6 to 12x12 on tab),
• Unique grids, purchased in packs or unlimited, created randomly for you as you go,
• 50 free games to get you started.
An original and addictive mental exercise to boost your neurones.
There are two input methods ("Mode"):
1) select desired field and click on one of the 3 fields below (erase, X, 0)
2) first click on the empty field sets the field to "0", second click to "X", third click empties the field.
To change the input method click on "Mode" any time.
After completing the fields the result is shown, and if it is within the first 10 rows it will be saved.
All puzzles are made randomly.
You can not place more then two of the same symbol in the horizontal and vertical direction after another.
The amount of X's and O's in each row and column must be equal and each row and column has to be unique.
* 145 puzzles and more with each update
* The puzzles are divided into different packs
* Rule violations can be highlighted
* Searching for errors and highlight them
* Preview of the Binoxxo grid
* Automatic saving
* Different control options
* Customise your game with personal colors
* Ingame tutorial
* Supports tablets
Binoxxo is an completely free app with no ads and requires no additional rights.
Thanks and have fun playing our game.
- Three red tiles or three blue tiles next to each other in a row or column isn't allowed
- A full row or column must have as many blue tiles as it has red ones.
- No two rows are the same. No two columns either.
Simply tap a tile to make it red or blue and complete the grid.
Game gives you unlimited puzzles for all four grid sizes:
4 x 4
6 x 6
8 x 8
10 x 10
1 - No more than two 0 or two 1 consecutive on a row or on a column.
2 - As many 0 as 1 on a row or on a column.
3 - No two rows or two identical columns.
This application comes with more than 2000 grids of different levels
- 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 and 10x10 for smartphones
- 12x12 and 14x14 for tablets
★ Please send questions and bug reports by email.
★ I'm looking for translators for this application. If you want to help please contact me.
TAGS : Takuzu, Binaro, Binero, Binairo, Binary Puzzle,Tohu wa Vohu , Tohuwabohu.
Puzzle sizes of 6x6 upto 14x14 are supported.
The application has been verified to give correct solutions for difficulty levels ranging from easy to very hard.