By using this app you are guaranteed to wear only the status bar and/or navigation bar so the effects of burn-in should be reduced.
It saves your battery by two ways:
1. The best screens doesn't need energy to paint black pixels
2. This live wallpaper actually does nothing. Nothing is nothing. Not "loading a black image". The back it's blank, so your CPU will be thinking in other things, increasing your phone performance and decreasing the battery drain.
This is an Open Source project, so you can browse the source code and do cool things with it. You can also distribute the binaries of this project without worries. You'll find the source code at https://github.com/rocboronat/NullBlackWallpaper
*For 480x800 AMOLED Samsung phones including: Galaxy S, Galaxy S Advance, Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III Mini, Nexus S, Note & Note 2*
Will work fine on Galaxy S III and IV but will only utilize 2/3 of display (due to much higher res screen), full support coming soon!
Have your phone tell the time, all the time! This app allows your phone to display the time while it's charging, and thanks to AMOLED technology it will use very little power in doing so, as only the pixels in use take power. The clock will also move randomly every 30 seconds to prevent any burn in that may be caused, so you can run this app as much as you like! Perfect as a night clock or desk clock!
Simply start the app and plug in to a wall charger! Tap the screen to change the color of the clock! Just press "back" to exit the app.
App will work without being charged but (obviously) will consume power and drain battery (although very little)
G+ me or email me at email@example.com to suggest new ideas and icon! Thanks!
Features 586 icons in beautiful 144x144 HD!
Want to see more from uppack? Check our our website! http://uppack.us/
Something more detailed? firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for considering my icon pack!
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
This is a beta, if you are not satisfied just contact me via mail for a refund, thank you!
To enable it follow these steps:
- Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lockscreen and choose "select as lockscreen";
- Now press the standby button 2 time, the new lockscreen should be active.
- Optimized for amoled screens.
- Notifications on screen;
- More features will be added in future (customizable shortcuts, torch, etc..)
Treat yourself with Material Things, an icon theme for your android phone or tablet based on material design and wallpapers inspired by android lollipop. Color up your display with some simple, clean material Icons and lollipop wallpapers.
-- Features --
- 1650+ Hand-crafted HD icons
- 75+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New Icons added constantly
- All material wallpapers shown are included!
- XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- 14 Customized material/lollipop designed wallpapers. Wallpapers are 3D renders inspired by the lollipop theme and material design.
- Contains over 1650 different clean, flat and material design/lollipop-based icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed. Browse and download via the cloud.
- Integrated icon request or easy link to request icons via a contact form.
- Clean, material, lollipop icons go with any background.
- Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- ADW Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Nova Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: email@example.com
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
Try out the free version here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.materialfree
If there's a problem and you plan on cancelling your order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know why! :)
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at email@example.com, or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing "Request Icons."
Visit my site at http://www.natewren.com
Its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look.
NOT suitable for Lollipop!
The Dark version features the following inverted apps: Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.
HOW TO APPLY:
Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.
If you get: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.
Stock battery is available as "circle" in settings for AOKP/Liquid.
DARK GMAIL (just install - thanks to the Blacked Out Team)
Official thread @ XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1615767
For problems send me a mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUISITOS ANTES DE ADQUIRIR LA APLICACIÓN:
Es necesario ser root y tener instalado Xposed Framework.
FOROS, INSTRUCCIONES, ETC.:
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
•Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Option to auto-animate as if there is always music playing
If you want to see what it looks like before purchasing, check out the free full-screen version of Audio Glow.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
Attention! Please make sure that you have purchased and installed the latest version of the Next Launcher 3D.
Installation in 2D mode :
Press menu on your desktop - > Themes - > Phone -> Select theme UltraColor.
Installation in 3D mode :
Switch Next Launcher to 3D mode -> click desktop menu -> select Themes - > Phone -> Select theme UltraColor.
next launcher theme zt.art
If you have something does not work or you find a mistake , please write to me on email: email@example.com
I will help you !
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
Candy Face Theme
Candy Face Theme is compatible to the wallpapers and lockers of similar launcher products. And this theme is totally FREE for C Launcher! Download Candy Face C Launcher Theme and have a try now! This is not only a launcher you can use to beautify your Android phone, but also a smart launcher master to manage your Android device.
Love sweet feelings? Love summer and smile? Then you could never miss Candy Face Theme - the well designed and exclusive theme for Clauncher users. With pink main color and cute marshmallow face, you cannot stop loving it. Three main colorful wallpapers and various square icons, you will never get bored of this theme. Don't worry about the compatibility to the wallpapers and lockers of similar launcher products because Candy Face Theme has already solved that. Moreover, Candy Face Theme is todally FREE for C Launcher users! If you want to beautify your Android device and differ your precious phone with others, why not start trying Candy Face Theme? It can not only provide you cute and outstanding wallpapers and various attractive icons, but also can make your phone more clean with its launcher managements feature. Wanna dress up your Android phone with lovely wallpapers and amazing icons and get rid of boring origin OS system? Just download Candy Face Theme from C Launcher theme market and personlaized your phone now!
If you are actually bored out of your Home screen without any unique charms and you are looking for romantic and lovely theme for your Android phone, this theme is not your second choice. Now, just “dress up” your Android device with delicate themes. Just go to launcher world and find the brand new launcher theme for CLauncher and customize and personalize your android device.
- Fast and simple - Find, download, and uninstall apps, themes and more from the search bar.
- Friendly interaction - Contextual launcher that delivers what you need with every single detail.
- Safe - App protects your privacy in the perfect way, protecting your phone from third parties.
- Save battery, clean junk files, and speed up device with one tap
- Easily find what you need. Find, download, and uninstall apps all from the search bar
- Hide apps and protect your privacy with a stretching gesture that locks your Apps
- Passcode/pattern lock, IOS style lock screen.
- Application unread notification count (Address feedback)
- Smart folder automatically organizes your apps based on functions.
- Smart widgets like fast cleaner, weather clock, and power saving to save time.
- FREE nice live wallpaper (NEW)
- Change default lock screen theme (Address feedback)
- Customize phone with thousands of categorized themes, wallpapers, and icon packs.
- DIY your very own theme with only 3 steps.
- Personalized greetings
- 1 theme with 3 wallpapers & 40+ icons
- Exquisite app icons, wallpapers, folder and app drawer interface
★★★How to apply a theme ★★★
- Install 'C Launcher' (if you haven’t yet) on Google Play:
- Press the home button and set the C Launcher as the default home launcher
- Open the launcher menu by select [beautify center]and apply the theme of your choice. That’s all.
Thank you for downloading our Candy Face C Launcher Theme. If you like this launcher theme, please leave a positive review. Your support will inspire us to design more launcher themes. Thank you!
Feel free to contact us:
SENSE 5: http://goo.gl/3dHFC
SENSE 5: http://goo.gl/3dHFC
If you want donate me, buy donate version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BlackDub.theme.Sense4#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLkJsYWNrRHViLnRoZW1lLlNlbnNlNCJd
This theme is based on the official HTC ROM Sense 4.1. The best pictures in high definition, valid for XHDPI and HDPI (1006 devices).
This theme is only compatible with ROMs containing Theme Chooser ( CyanogenMod [CM], Android Open Kang Project [AOKP], Paranoid Rom [AOSPA] ...). You need to be ROOT.
This theme has been optimized for high resolution devices like Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus ... etc [XHDPI]
It also supports 800x480 resolution devices [HDPI]. This update to version 4.2 of Android.
For any queries, suggestions or bug firstname.lastname@example.org want, I can`tt help you if you just comment the application as I can not see who has the problem
To apply this theme:
- Download the theme
- Go to Settings-Themes
- Apply the theme system
- Now choose Sense 4 Trial
- Apply 2 times
- It is recommended to restart after applying
# # # NOTE # # #
If, under the theme get the following apply it anyway:
"Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size"
"This theme was improperly compiled and can not be Applied
SENSE 5: http://goo.gl/3dHFC
SENSE 5: http://goo.gl/3dHFC
This theme is based on the official HTC ROM Sense 4. The best pictures in high definition, valid for XHDPI and HDPI (1006 devices).
Enable / Disable Dock:
*Nova: Nova Settings - Desktop -> Shadow Show
To install this theme, you must have ROOT privileges and AOKP or CM9/10 based rom.
I hope you enjoy!!
##### ERRORS #####
If you get the following error "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" hit apply anyways.
If you get the following error: "This theme was improperly compiled and can't be applied", apply the System Theme, restart your device and try applying again.
####IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, CONTACT ME: BLACKDUB370@GMAIL.COM####