*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at email@example.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
ezNetScan has been a handy tool that scans your wireless network. Now experience “ezNetScan+” with more advanced features that lets you manage your Wi-Fi network like you can never imagine! The "Plus/+" version is loaded with features that would leave you fascinated.
Now you could customize and configure the data at ease. Enjoy the new intuitive look, widget options, set favourite devices, populate graphs and charts, export data in CSV format, access shared files/folder of network device and much more...
• Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Configure: Network Command Parameters
• Configure: SNMP Community Name for specific device OR entire network
• SMB: Access shared drives, folders and files...
• SMB: Download shared file to Android device...
• SNMP: Hardware & Storage Info
• SNMP: Installed Software Details (with Date of Installed)
• SNMP: Running Processes
• SNMP: Running Services
• Widget: Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
• Widget: Quick Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Export Scanned Data as "CSV", "Plain Text"
• Manage Results (Search, Sort and Filter)
• Network Reports (Graph)
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
if ur device is ROOTED, it will change Mobile Country Code.
After 4.2 new Jelly Bean, The protection level definition of CHANGE_CONFIGURATION has been changed.
Need run pm command with this tools - http://www.sendspace.com/file/0qjvip
Do you want to change LINE themes with your moods?
After you save theme files created by others into SD card,
you can change themes by this program all the time!""
Instruction on Fsticker : http://goo.gl/LSGtJO
Instruction on Youtube : http://goo.gl/01kgDv
Download LINE theme pack : http://goo.gl/tSR3kS
●Version of theme files must be the same with LINE, or you can't use those themes.
●If the theme is a zip file, you need to unzip it first.
●Changing to other themes built in LINE will not influence your chatting histroy and LINE stickers.
●To avoid tort, please download theme files on the Internet by yourself."""
* IP Resolver
* Website Source Viewer
* Port Scanner
* Hexadecimal to Binary & Decimal converter
More tools will be added in the future.
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
NEW UPDATE: The new Signal Strength Widget provides up to date, easy to access information on your Android or Windows device’s current Wi-Fi connection.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect