Bounce across enemies, collect delicious fuel, short hop under angry foes, and blast from spinning pots. Collect 100 sparkly coins to get an extra +1UP to retry from a checkpoint. But run out of light fuel and you'll be jumping blind.
Size DOES Matter is an award-winning rhythm action with a simple premise; manoeuvre through gates in time to music, using simple touch-screen controls of one thumb controlling size, and the other thumb controlling position.
Winner of the BAFTA Ones To Watch award, and brought to you by 4Music, the ultimate in music TV.
Play through numerous action-filled levels featuring delicious electronic music by artists like Savant, Chipzel and Rymdreglage.
Unlock new levels as your skills progress.
Challenge your friends - become king of the leaderboards!
- Rhythm-based, increasingly challenging levels
- Juicy visual feedback and retro-style neon graphics
- Online leaderboards
- Electronic music from these skilled composers:
- Savant (Savant: Ascent)
- Chipzel (Super Hexagon)
- Eirik Suhrke (Ridiculous Fishing, Super Crate Box, Spelunky, Hotline Miami)
- Jonas Eide
- Cristian Voicu
Drive your vehicle through an obstacle-filled course and try to go as far as you can.
Grab bonus items to help you survive... just a little bit more.
Climb up the online leaderboard and show the world who's best! Are your fingers fast enough?
Case in point: Avoid: Sensory Overload, which I confess I'm struggling to pull myself away from just now to write these words.
- Fast arcade game, easy to learn but difficult to master
- Challenging levels and a randomly generated endless mode
- Engaging visual effects and soundrack
- Google Play Services leaderboards and achievements
- Three different themes, each with its own challenges, included for free
- A fourth theme, Minimal, available as in-app purchase
- Have we already mentioned that it's FAST?
You must control the heart of a fallen goddess within a dying universe in order to fulfill her destiny. Your goal is to progress through a series of levels designed to be played to an exhilarating, 100% drum and bass soundtrack by DJ Salaryman (DnB Arena, RAM records).
Discover a powerful new gaming experience that is uniquely satisfying.
- Constant 60 FPS
- Unique synesthetic design based on music
- Impressive HD graphics with psychedelic background videos
- 100% DnB soundtrack created especially for the game
Note that this game is designed with more experienced gamers in mind: the difficulty level, while gradual, is still very high.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
- Modojo - “Neat concept, cool physics…very addictive.”
- Nine Over Ten – 4.5/5 - “A totally fun and challenging experience.”
- IGN - 8/10 – “The simple, repetitive gameplay and fun levels are so addictive that I can't stop playing.”
- AppleTell - “Is it contagious? Kona’s Crate is very much one of those games with levels so fast and seemingly easy that you’ll quickly found you’ve spent more time with it than you originally anticipated.”
- 148Apps - 4/5 – “Kona’s Crate is compelling stuff. It’s challenging after a while and will occasionally make the player want to tear their hair out as on the 50th attempt, they struggle to get past that pesky last corner. But players will still go back for more thanks to the appropriate physics engine that means the player never feels cheated by it.”
KONA’S CRATE includes:
* Six campaigns featuring 120+ levels including the new “Temple of Trials!”
* Novice mode with Jawesome straps to help keep the crate in place so you can help master especially difficult levels.
* Ten unlockable bonus levels.
* Achievements galore.
* HD-Quality graphics.
* Engaging physics-based gameplay.
* Easy pick-up-and-play controls.
Simply tap-hop your little byte to the right, bouncing off the wall, then back. You earn a point with each wall hit!
BUT…don't hit the red spikes! Beware the floor and ceiling! And you MUST collect the power-ups that appear to keep the clock from running out!
- Nice graphics.
- Addictive gameplay.
- Challenging level design.
- Fun for all ages.
- Control Mail Boy smoothly in the way you like.
- Stomp on enemies to get rid of them.
- Get ‘Big Baseball’ and throw them to enemies.
- Collect 100 coins to get 1 extra life.
Thank you for playing Mail Boy Adventure. We will keep working and updating more levels!
As a specially trained agent you can double jump, flipping your way over obstacles. You are also trained in wall jumping gaps to reach new heights. So get ready to show your sick acrobatic moves across 160 challenging levels! Fight your way through your mission and find the mad scientist to deliver a well earned pixel punch in the face! The world is counting on you. Now go save everyone!
- Over 160 levels of super agent action!
- Sick acrobatics: Jump, flip, wall jump, wall hug, double jump
- Multiple world locations
- Pixel art and chiptune retro style game!
--- MORE REVIEWS
"League of Evil is totally worth your dollar." - TouchArcade.com
"League of Evil offers some of the tightest controls I've seen in a mobile game!" - Destructoid.com
"I simply cannot put the game down!" - TheAppERA.com
"League of Evil is how you do a platformer on the iPhone!" - MTV.com
"Super fun game, easy to get sucked into and looks gorgeous as a pixel platformer!" - RazorianFly.com
"League of Evil's controls are flawless." - AppModo.com
"An 8-bit throwback through-and-through!" - TouchGen.net
"League of Evil is perfect for fans of retro-inspired games!" - 148Apps.com
"Best implementation of on-screen controls in a 2D side-scroller that I've yet seen!" - GamePro.com
"This is a quality game that opts to take what other platformers have done and do it better." - SlideToPlay.com
"Whether you're a casual gamer after a challenge; a platformer fan after a fix; or a hard core gamer ready to test your skills, League of Evil will provide you with what you need." - AppSpy.com
"Highly recommend this game." - CNET.com "Definitely consider dropping the $0.99 for League of Evil!" - MacLife.com
"The. Best. iOS Platformer. Ever. Need I say more?" - NoDPad.com
But you're not the only fish with some cool moves. The other fish bring their own unique style to the party and it's up to you to be on the lookout before you end up in the belly of a bigger fish. Classic, arcade-style gameplay will test your abilities and keep you coming back for more!
• Unlock new stages for even more challenges!
• Customize your look by unlocking all the different playable fish!
• Challenge modes push your abilities to the limit!
• Fun art style with groovy retro-inspired music!
• Intuitive controls for simple and addictive gameplay!
• NO in-app purchases! You get the full experience!
Dive into BitFish today!
Let us know how you did at #TappyDragon! Post and try to beat the developers' high-scores!
How to Play:
- Touch the screen to make Tappy fly.
- Dodge the obstacles to guide him to safety.
- Go for maximum distance to break the high-score!
Good luck and have fun!
This game is inspired by Dong Nguyen's Flappy Bird.
Instructions: To jump and start the game press on the left hand side of the screen, to shoot press on the right hand side.
- Shop (no abilities or power ups, only cosmetics)
- Better font
Please report bugs
Music by PlayOnLoop.com
High octane Facebook friend crushing action! Control giant frog, Frogzilla, to destroy everyone you know and love, and everyone they know and love, in a total Facebook rampage of chaos and social networking!
What happens when a 5-ton mutant lands on your mum? Play Frogzilla to find out! (subject to Mum being on Facebook and being your ‘friend’)
NOTE: No ‘micro-transactions’! No waiting! Buy once, get unlimited Facebook friend rampages, subject only to your skill! This is not a silly viral Facebook game. This is a game about a 5-ton mutant frog and your mum (and other Facebook friends)!
Make your Facebook friends sweat! Make them scream!
Frogzilla – putting the ‘frog’ in Frogzilla!
P.S. You can play Frogzilla without Facebook, but why would you?!
Slip through the gaps and avoid hitting the walls. Rotate the pointer clockwise or anti-clockwise with a touch on the left or right of the screen.
That's all you need to do! Easy or (Hex)agonising? That's up to you...
Hexagony starts with a slower-paced Easy level. Survive for 30 seconds to unlock Medium and survive 30 seconds in Medium to unlock Hard. Reaching 60 seconds in Hard rewards you with the champion's crown!
Turn on Google Play Game for combined Android and iOS leaderboards and achievements.
Game design, programming, art and original music by Philip Figulla. With special thanks to Unity, Inkscape, Ableton Live and Spire.